RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Which one would you rather be and why

both are a disgrace, one in public one in private, so ill take 6'4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Falimcel, kobecel and 5 others
retarded comparison, all these polls severly overrate height. id take 5'4 with 8 inch cock

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Coping, Bur_01, Insomniac and 1 other person
both are a disgrace, one in public one in private, so ill take 6'4
Keep in mind the 1.5 in cock will prevent you from probably ever having sex but 5'4 is indeed a disgrace.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
You can hardly call yourself a man with a dick that small tbh..

I’ll take being 5’4 over that any day.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, SplinterCel, kobecel and 4 others
“Would you rather be 4’5 with a 24 inch cock or 6’10 with a vagina”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 1 other person
“Would you rather be 4’5 with a 24 inch cock or 6’10 with a vagina”
cope vagina mogs the combined SMV of every male in existence.

• +1
Reactions: badromance, androidcel, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
6'4 and never fucking

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
6'4 because the only negative is during sex, 5'4 has so many negatives and people treating you like a kid

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, LowTierNormie, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
I thought Nibba was back ngl

1.5 is almost nonfunctioning, come on.

@Facade

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
6'4 and small dick because heightmogging feels better than dickmogging.
Also thousands of people will see my height, but only very few people will see my dick.

1.5 is almost nonfunctioning, come on.
it's 3.75 in below avg and 8 is 3.75 above

5'4 is 6 in below avg and 6'4 is 6 in above, i think it's a fair comparison in terms of percentiles.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I choose 6'4 and 8 inch dick,
Just because I feel like it.

6'4. I'll just do it in the dark bro!:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dogtown and RedPilledStemcel
6'4. I'll just do it in the dark bro!:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
just use toys bro
just pleasure her in other ways bro
just have sex without penetration bro
size doesn't matter bro
skill matters more than size bro
sex doesn't matter bro
btw when are you going to release the blackpill on your rating thread @Mujahid I'm prettys ure I ruined it tbh sorry :(

It's the motion of the ocean bro!

• +1
it's 3.75 in below avg and 8 is 3.75 above

5'4 is 6 in below avg and 6'4 is 6 in above, i think it's a fair comparison in terms of percentiles.

But consider how rare a 1.5 inch dick is compared to a 5'4 person. That's what matters.

But consider how rare a 1.5 inch dick is compared to a 5'4 person. That's what matters.
1.5" dicks aren't that uncommon within certain ethnic groups sadly

6‘4. At that height i can at least get to the situation where dick size will matter

• +1
Whats the point in being 6'4 if you can't have sex?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
1.5" dicks aren't that uncommon within certain ethnic groups sadly

That's a legitimate micropenis. And not just barely a micropenis, square and comfortable in micropenis territory. You mean to tell me that's common? Maybe in places without medical care where birth deficiencies are common.

That's a legitimate micropenis. And not just barely a micropenis, square and comfortable in micropenis territory. You mean to tell me that's common? Maybe in places without medical care where birth deficiencies are common.
I know a couple of asians with that small or nearly that small dicks. It can't be too uncommon within some ethnic groups. 5% maybe. The cutoff for micropenis is statistical anyways.

8’4 with 8 inch cock

im not going to downrate height as its obviously insane important for life all around, but for ATTRACTION STRICTLY it's usually overrated in comparison with face, frame, dick size, voice and inhibition levels

6'4 with small winky obvi

im not going to downrate height as its obviously insane important for life all around, but for ATTRACTION STRICTLY it's usually overrated in comparison with face, frame, dick size, voice and inhibition levels
It is on the incelsphere, but as others have said there's diminishing returns and once you're legit short it limits your dating pool. But yeah I'm 5'6 and don't buy the "I'm only incel because of my height" delusional faggots.Unless maybe you're shorter than the average woman in your area I think it's possible to find women given you have other attractive traits

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 483
It is on the incelsphere, but as others have said there's diminishing returns and once you're legit short it limits your dating pool. But yeah I'm 5'6 and don't buy the "I'm only incel because of my height" delusional faggots.Unless maybe you're shorter than the average woman in your area I think it's possible to find women given you have other attractive traits

yeah height is def. smth you can compensate for (as long as you're not under-average), ive seen it happen IRL countless times. high psl face, dick game, voice / low inhib game etc. seen it all work for manlets and semi-manlets

yeah height is def. smth you can compensate for (as long as you're not under-average), ive seen it happen IRL countless times. high psl face, dick game, voice / low inhib game etc. seen it all work for manlets and semi-manlets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
My dick is 19cm but a lot of girls rejected me because im only 178cm and just slightly above average looking. So how should a big dick be an advantage for me? If i would send every tinder match my dick, all of them would be creeped out. So there is no possibility to tell about my dick size. Dick only comes into play, when your face and height is attractive enough. In my country, your not a man below 180cm.

• +1
Retarded thread.

My dick is 19cm but a lot of girls rejected me because im only 178cm and just slightly above average looking. So how should a big dick be an advantage for me? If i would send every tinder match my dick, all of them would be creeped out. So there is no possibility to tell about my dick size. Dick only comes into play, when your face and height is attractive enough. In my country, your not a man below 180cm.
claim to be 180cm then. no foid is able to tell ur exact height

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel