Question for @forevergymcelling............

Ppl wont like me saying this but tbh 5'8 isn't as short as ppl think it is unless in certain parts of Europe. Face matters way more at that height and while 6'4 is OP as fuck in interactions with men and sports and jobs and shit when it comes to dating u always want to be as good looking as possible facially without being giga short the taller the better obviously but normalish height chadlite niggas are gonna take ur girl no problem unless ur 6'4 HTN so good looking face already to begin with. If the poll was 5'8 chadlite vs 6'4 HTN then HTN wins no question but that's because he already has a good looking face to begin with.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
post that DUMBASS'es face :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

I still have the video from Lookism. My girl inaccurately rated him HTN, but that was ONLY because she likes hair for that pretty-boyish effect and he was rockin' the buzzcut look.

not even worth debating/arguing. Theres nowhere on this planet where 5'8 is dwarf tier as much as we all wanna make things seem as shitty and hopeless as possible there's gotta be a line in the sand where u gotta remain objective and nondelusional.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and MakinItHappen
I still have the video from Lookism. My girl inaccurately rated him HTN, but that was ONLY because she likes hair for that pretty-boyish effect and he was rockin' the buzzcut look.
ummm

knock knock sir

wheres the vid??

ummm

knock knock sir

wheres the vid??

Won't be sharing the video as he posted it on Lookism, which was a much more sensible forum that this retarded place. People will come out on grey IDs and create ridiculous threads on him.

not even worth debating/arguing. Theres nowhere on this planet where 5'8 is dwarf tier as much as we all wanna make things seem as shitty and hopeless as possible there's gotta be a line in the sand where u gotta remain objective and nondelusional.

Where would you say dwarf-tier begins?

• +1
Face is everything, 5’8 chadlite slays more than any MTN
Then that means that eriksen is better than Maher. The only thing that Maher has is height and better sex appeal.

Where would you say dwarf-tier begins?
below 5'5-5'6. I mean we arent even talking short here we are talking DWARF Tier jfl u gotta be really fucking small for that. So prob below 5'5. Obviously short but not dwarf tier starts at below 5'8 IMO.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
below 5'5-5'6. I mean we arent even talking short here we are talking DWARF Tier jfl u gotta be really fucking small for that. So prob below 5'5. Obviously short but not dwarf tier starts at below 5'8 IMO.

So i'm not a short man in 2024 in the west standing at 5ft8?

• +1
him and me are both 5'9 with above average faces and both LTR girls for 6 and 8 years as the only forum members

what does this tell us?
You are both cuckolds

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, buflek and MakinItHappen
So i'm not a short man in 2024 in the west standing at 5ft8?
If ur a legit 5'8 barefoot ur below average but not short to the naked eye. Saying ur height online sounds bad ppl gonna think ur short. But legit 5'8 in person IS NOT short unless ur surrounded by 6ft+ guys. Again ppl gonna argue with me on that but IMO 5'8 can larp as 5'10 to girls that are 5'4 and i do think many men in that height range larp and get away with 1-2 inches of larping. Ur below average but not short visually unless surrounded by 6ft+ men.

• +1
  • JFL
If ur a legit 5'8 barefoot ur below average but not short to the naked eye. Saying ur height online sounds bad ppl gonna think ur short. But legit 5'8 in person IS NOT short unless ur surrounded by 6ft+ guys. Again ppl gonna argue with me on that but IMO 5'8 can larp as 5'10 to girls that are 5'4 and i do think many men in that height range larp and get away with 1-2 inches of larping. Ur below average but not short visually unless surrounded by 6ft+ men.

It's real. This is the most rational take I've ever heard tbh.

Irl I ask people to guess my height and no one really says below 5ft9. I have the proportions to larp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and tombradylover
It's real. This is the most rational take I've ever heard tbh.

Irl I ask people to guess my height and no one really says below 5ft9. I have the proportions to larp.
And on top of all that u can wear lifts and no one will ever think of ur height in a negative light no matter the situation. 5’8 isn’t that bad of a height I can saying it but always feel like I’m preaching to the choir. Maybe in Netherlands it’s sucks but almost everywhere else it’s not as bad a height as ppl think 🤦‍♂️

• +1
  • JFL
Im sure ppl larp height but doubt its below 5'10 here. Either way my point stands
No because if people are lying about height then your point falls flat. Like completely

Ppl wont like me saying this but tbh 5'8 isn't as short as ppl think it is unless in certain parts of Europe. Face matters way more at that height and while 6'4 is OP as fuck in interactions with men and sports and jobs and shit when it comes to dating u always want to be as good looking as possible facially without being giga short the taller the better obviously but normalish height chadlite niggas are gonna take ur girl no problem unless ur 6'4 HTN so good looking face already to begin with. If the poll was 5'8 chadlite vs 6'4 HTN then HTN wins no question but that's because he already has a good looking face to begin with.
Agepill will hit hard for facecopers :lul:

5’8 Chadlite

Multiple tall niggas out there and on this site getting no buns at all cuz they’re ugly + not NT

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
And on top of all that u can wear lifts and no one will ever think of ur height in a negative light no matter the situation. 5’8 isn’t that bad of a height I can saying it but always feel like I’m preaching to the choir. Maybe in Netherlands it’s sucks but almost everywhere else it’s not as bad a height as ppl think 🤦‍♂️
Average in the UK when I step outside is like 5"8 no joke. I have been called tall a few times at 5"11/6"0 but legit all of northern Europe and Balkans is 6"0/5"11 average. 5"8 is Manlet in these regions and a lot of forum users are from here. The coast of Croatia is legit 6"1 average measured, you don't know Europe bro. UK and us are easy mode

5’8 Chadlite

Multiple tall niggas out there and on this site getting no buns at all cuz they’re ugly + not NT
They are larping about height

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
They are larping about height
So what

Just being tall won’t make you slay shit, especially if you’re an ugly nicca

However I won’t deny the effects of the Heightpill ofc I’m not trying to be a bluepiller, just realistic

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, tombradylover and HTN_Mentalcel
5’8 Chadlite

No such thing as an ugly tall guy. They’re medium ugly :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kamui and HTN_Mentalcel
So what

Just being tall won’t make you slay shit, especially if you’re an ugly nicca

However I won’t deny the effects of the Heightpill ofc I’m not trying to be a bluepiller, just realistic
Water
Tall LTN != Slayer

(The not-equal-to operator ( != ) returns true if the operands don't have the same value)

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
I'd believe it if the amount of entitled bitches making heght blackpills on Tiktok is mogged by the face ones.