Here we have it. The real life example. Abstract to concrete in motion. MTN 6ft4 vs Chadlite 5ft8

5ft8 Chadlite face vs 6ft4 MTN face

• 5ft8 Chadlite face

• 6ft4 MTN face

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Pierrot
Who gives a shit, he is so tall girl don’t see his face :lul:

If you polled 10,000 women at random who just so happened to be horny and ovulating at the time, in the west, who they'd rather sleep with, granted they were of the promiscuous type, do you really believe they are going right?

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, ShowerMaxxing and murdah
Chadlite 5'8 for Hook ups, mtn 6'4 for ltr

If you polled 10,000 women at random who just so happened to be horny and ovulating at the time, in the west, who they'd rather sleep with, granted they were of the promiscuous type, do you really believe they are going right?

View attachment 2846270
In video no but IRL yes. Especially in nightclubs and social gatherings where left guy’s shortness would be even more blatant

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Austen is 5’11 and Myron is 6’3

Austen is 5’11 and Myron is 6’3

You're absolutely clueless. This has been exposed a million times. He wears lifts LOL.

Dude's 5ft8.

5’8 and 6’4 is a bigger difference than whats shown in the vid lmao

you're right, I always believed it in an abstract way but this really makes me realize height is just an amplifier, by itself it doesn't do anything. Even next to a guy he heightmogs Myron looks like just a normie, and the shorter guy like someone you imagine being successful with women. And it's not just female appeal, the shorter guy looks like someone you'd respect and want to be friends with.

• +1
Reactions: Manana, ShowerMaxxing, horizontallytall and 7 others
IMG 5070

• JFL
you're right, I always believed it in an abstract way but this really makes me realize height is just an amplifier, by itself it doesn't do anything. Even next to a guy he heightmogs Myron looks like just a normie, and the shorter guy like someone you imagine being successful with women.

Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Narcissus🥀
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, dna_cel and MakinItHappen
If someone picks Myron here they need to have their head checked.

Even in nightlife scenario, all of Myron's height advantage would be gone due to him being absolutely not NT and quite often - rage ridden :lul:

We are assuming both guys are at least moderately well socially collaborated and reasonably neurotypical, not carrying around with them an abused dog mentality.

Go on the basis of just appearance.

but bro muh height muh
i have a 6ft3 ltn friend and every time we go out he is invisible in my presence(5ft10) , girls dont even say hi to him

Btw never seen someone go to the gym as much as Myron and yet waste their height so much

Good stature but hasn't filled his skeletal structure / frame out whatsoever.

Don't get me started on the legs.

Low body fat and athletic is cool but lacking aesthetics imo.

but bro muh height muh
i have a 6ft3 ltn friend and every time we go out he is invisible in my presence(5ft10) , girls dont even say hi to him

What you at? HTN?

What you at? HTN?
i would say i am a nichemaxxed high htn based on my real life experiences ( although ratings here ranged from high mtn to mid htn )

• +1
Both niggas looked clapped ofc im choosing the 6’4 guys

• JFL
i see two ethnics

It'll be a coin toss. Up close in a video at least, sure you can tell austin is more facially attractive, but I can't perceive a huge difference. Myron can easily make up for it by being taller.

Ltn and mtn

Tall guy has 0% appeal.

Use white guys
This 6'4 Mtn will outperform Austin or any short chadlite

Last edited:
5'11 my ass myron also says hes 6'3

5'11 my ass myron also says hes 6'3

you're right, I always believed it in an abstract way but this really makes me realize height is just an amplifier, by itself it doesn't do anything. Even next to a guy he heightmogs Myron looks like just a normie, and the shorter guy like someone you imagine being successful with women. And it's not just female appeal, the shorter guy looks like someone you'd respect and want to be friends with.
He actually seems very narcy to me and that puts me off him. I am 6ft 1 and I felt really short when this guy who is legit 7ft walked past me in my college but those guys are extremely rare to see. One guy said he was 6ft 11 but it's basically the same thing as 7ft.

Use white guys
This 6'4 Mtn will outperform Austin or any short chadlite

This guy isnt MTN hes def in the HTN range.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
JFL Austin clears no foid is walking up to the both of them and picking Myron :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, ShowerMaxxing, Mewton and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back