5'4 and getting a third world bitch to come and be my wife in UK [LIVE] need advice, pls can someone help me.

TheRenaissanceMan

TheRenaissanceMan

banished
what a disaster my life has come to

i cant get shit in UK at this dogshit height

my plan was to do a diploma, get a remote job(impossible task, especially with current AI progression, most want hybrid etc..), and move to SEA, where the avg height is like 5'6 so i could get a gf and reproduce there no problem

but my dad just offered me a job at his company where i dont have to worry about 2 years studying, uncertainty of remote job etc..

but then i cant go to SEA. i have to stay incel in united kingdomistan of inceldom

but ive been talking to some girl for like a year in SEA , and she was happy with my original plan and knew everything about me and we are close.

but now the dad job offer where i have to stay here has come up. and i offered her to come here cos its better for us both. and i cant get a gf here. and she said she can come

but im worried, what if she cheats and leaves and just gets a higher smv guy? will she lose the spouse visa then? will she just marry another guy?

what if i just get her pregnant asap(which she will let me do), she can't leave then right? or at least its much harder. as a single mother with a fucked pussy ,

and if it doesnt work out, ill just go and get another third world bitch and do it again?

but also i cant have a son in UK. because my subhuman height. so the son would be fucked. she wont abort male babies. i even told her the height problem and she understands but she wont abort.

and said we can save up here, then go live in SEA forever with the kid when it grows up

i dont know what to do man...

2 years studying, LL, impossible task of remote job, geomaxx

or

work with dad. get LL but possibly be incel forever or import third world bitch who may or may not leave

but also, im not even sure if i have to import a third world bitch. i probably do, because i admit im subhuman.

but i had 2 girlfriends from like 17-20 for 3 years, both were a bit younger than me tho so i was running just be first game.

but then i had 8 first date rejections after that, where i larped 5'7. but showed up 5'4 with no lifts and no looksmaxxing

but i just looksmaxxed and liftsfrauded to 5'7 and ascended with some asian bitch in UK, and she still wants to meet even after the first date. but i dont know if she'll LTR me

idk whether i was just overthinking this blackpill and heightpill shit. since i got so many dates larping as 5'7, but not being 5'7.

and i think i will still get LL as soon as possible

fuck man, im confused, please someone help me decide what to do, and point out any flaws in my plan. you can be brutally honest. maybe im not seeing things right and need a third person view

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, jojoyou and Sprinkles
get the job with your dad

arent hookers legal in the UK? Use them

Get LL

import the third world whore and then knock her up so she can’t leave

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and TheRenaissanceMan
I'd choose to be 5'4 htn happily tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr manlet and TheRenaissanceMan
Get job earn the money quick, get LL and then you have more options

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and TheRenaissanceMan
And honestly, thanks for the motivation telling us you got a lot of dates at 5'7

I'm 5'8 and pretend no woman wants to have sex with me, which is probably just dooming

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet and TheRenaissanceMan
only skipped through

but if you get her to europe before she is pregnant she will leave you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, jojoyou and TheRenaissanceMan
get the job with your dad

arent hookers legal in the UK? Use them

Get LL

import the third world whore and then knock her up so she can’t leave
yeah but hookers are shit. i need to be loved and cuddled for hours. i dont even care about sex man

is it possible she can leave tho if i get her pregnant? what if she just fucks off with a 6ft guy and leaves the baby with me?

She sounds like a mentally ill girl, I would rather kms then let my son be born to a mentally ill girl. You would just be producing ERs considering the fact that if he grows up in the UK he is gonna get bullied mentally and physically. This along with the mentally ill mother is a perfect combination for ER 2.0.

Either move to SEA or marry a white foid from UK

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
is it possible she can leave tho if i get her pregnant? what if she just fucks off with a 6ft guy and leaves the baby with me?
she's gonna cheat on you while making you pay child support jfl

She sounds like a mentally ill girl, I would rather kms then let my son be born to a mentally ill girl. You would just be producing ERs considering the fact that if he grows up in the UK he is gonna get bullied mentally and physically. This along with the mentally ill mother is a perfect combination for ER 2.0.

Either move to SEA or marry a white foid from UK
why does she sound mentally ill? i think im the mentally ill one lol

and yes, he would be a giga turbomanlet. over tier. but she suggested that we could save enough to move to her country before his high school. or move back there after he's got his education

and i cant move to SEA bro cos this job. and no white foid wants me .. why is this so difficult :'(

she's gonna cheat on you while making you pay child support jfl
suifuel id fucking kms. whos gonna want a single mom? and how would i avoid this? what other options do i have?

why does she sound mentally ill? i think im the mentally ill one lol

and yes, he would be a giga turbomanlet. over tier. but she suggested that we could save enough to move to her country before his high school. or move back there after he's got his education

and i cant move to SEA bro cos this job. and no white foid wants me .. why is this so difficult :'(
She is mentally ill cuz she understand blackpill terminiology. Only non NT people know this shit, NT people don’t care about where to raise the kid nor do they try to date someone living in another country.

im just confused man. i dont know how to fix this mess of a life. i need a blackpill therapist

She is mentally ill cuz she understand blackpill terminiology. Only non NT people know this shit, NT people don’t care about where to raise the kid nor do they try to date someone living in another country.
no i specifically told her these things cos i was aspie. and i told her i was in her country when i first started talking to her so she thought i was there

im the non-nt autist retard

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou
no i specifically told her these things cos i was aspie. and i told her i was in her country when i first started talking to her so she thought i was there

im the non-nt autist retard
You sure you want a kid or wife before fixing yourself?

I'd choose to be 5'4 htn happily tbh
no don't chose that
being below 5'7 sucks even in a relatively short country.

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou and TheRenaissanceMan

Jfl are you this .is user?

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and TheRenaissanceMan
How tall is the girl ? She should be at least as tall or taller than you, otherwise I don't see the point in you reproducing with her.

Honestly, you should just wait, either make more money and reproduce with a higher psl girl (5'5 minimum) in a few years, or even aim for higher standards through surrogacy. Imagine seeing your son being 6'' and htn, it must be an incredible feeling.

No need to rush and botch your reproduction plan by producing a 5'5 son with supbar genetics.

My two cents.

what a disaster my life has come to

i cant get shit in UK at this dogshit height

my plan was to do a diploma, get a remote job(impossible task, especially with current AI progression, most want hybrid etc..), and move to SEA, where the avg height is like 5'6 so i could get a gf and reproduce there no problem

but my dad just offered me a job at his company where i dont have to worry about 2 years studying, uncertainty of remote job etc..

but then i cant go to SEA. i have to stay incel in united kingdomistan of inceldom

but ive been talking to some girl for like a year in SEA , and she was happy with my original plan and knew everything about me and we are close.

but now the dad job offer where i have to stay here has come up. and i offered her to come here cos its better for us both. and i cant get a gf here. and she said she can come

but im worried, what if she cheats and leaves and just gets a higher smv guy? will she lose the spouse visa then? will she just marry another guy?

what if i just get her pregnant asap(which she will let me do), she can't leave then right? or at least its much harder. as a single mother with a fucked pussy ,

and if it doesnt work out, ill just go and get another third world bitch and do it again?

but also i cant have a son in UK. because my subhuman height. so the son would be fucked. she wont abort male babies. i even told her the height problem and she understands but she wont abort.

and said we can save up here, then go live in SEA forever with the kid when it grows up

i dont know what to do man...

2 years studying, LL, impossible task of remote job, geomaxx

or

work with dad. get LL but possibly be incel forever or import third world bitch who may or may not leave

but also, im not even sure if i have to import a third world bitch. i probably do, because i admit im subhuman.

but i had 2 girlfriends from like 17-20 for 3 years, both were a bit younger than me tho so i was running just be first game.

but then i had 8 first date rejections after that, where i larped 5'7. but showed up 5'4 with no lifts and no looksmaxxing

but i just looksmaxxed and liftsfrauded to 5'7 and ascended with some asian bitch in UK, and she still wants to meet even after the first date. but i dont know if she'll LTR me

idk whether i was just overthinking this blackpill and heightpill shit. since i got so many dates larping as 5'7, but not being 5'7.

and i think i will still get LL as soon as possible

fuck man, im confused, please someone help me decide what to do, and point out any flaws in my plan. you can be brutally honest. maybe im not seeing things right and need a third person view

better situation than 80% of the forum tbh

??? @Ai Impact alt?