5'4 indian janitor slays white girls (BLACKPILL DEBUNKED)

D

Deleted member 24940

6'1 MTN Pakicel

How will looksmaxx cope with this one. 5'4 curry slaying in Europe.

NT > looks proven yet again. Baltics are the most autistic region in Europe so just being NT is enough to slay.

@Xangsane @looksmaxxer234 @AspiringMogger @MoggerGaston @the BULL @Ai Impact @Chinacurry @dimorphism

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, humanoidsub7, AspiringMogger and 17 others
slavic girls have among the worst standards, they usually have asian BTS fetish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 29155
thread sponsored by @Biggdink

considering is eastern europe she probably gave each girl a bigmac to act like that, that's more than enough in Latvia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin, IncelsBraincels, lightskinbengali and 6 others
social media videos are fake bullshit, ppl should know this already.

jfl at u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, rg1235, aspiringexcel and 3 others
thread sponsored by @Biggdink

considering is eastern europe she probably gave each girl a bigmac to act like that, that's more than enough in Latvia

Baltics is not poor, they make good money.

social media videos are fake bullshit, ppl should know this already.

jfl at u

Your coping bro. Have you ever had a job before? I worked as a lifeguard during summers in highschool and the biggest slayers were always the most NT guys. The shy guys were all incel despite being like 6'2-6'4 while the happy nice NT 5'6-5'8 guys I knew dated tons of girls from work.

Women want to be comfortable, and being a nice oofy doofy makes them feel good about themselves and comfortable.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, AsGoodAsItGets and MoggerGaston
he runs gay best friend game, and party game

acts like hes pulling these girls, but in reality he just gets their phone number so he can invite them to the club for "free VIP"(marketing scam) or to his penthouse party (just using him for high status party)

but id imagine hes good with girls socially and hes decent looking. i bet he gets some slays

but he even made a video before about how he cant get a girlfriend

no girl wants to bring home a 5ft4 indian to their friends and family (blackpill will always get u)

or even a 5ft4 white.

this height is unlovable.

but turbomanlets can get sex, as i and him have proven

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing, Going2KillMyself, aspiringexcel and 3 others
3384281 7k0m4n

Lifefuel for currycells

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, ascension, normie_joe and 1 other person
Height really isn't important, and with foids who aren't love island tier looks aren't important either.

This guy is basically an oofy doofy who maxxed out everything, he's basically an enhanced version of @FailedNormieManlet .

Everything I've seen with zoomer foids apart from top 1% it's totally about how NT u are, how much u display signs of being a good bf, and how estrogen matched u are to them.

Look at @FailedNormieManlet he's basically a 3/10 smiling gay guy with weird voice and clothes, who gets more LTBs and MTBs than most people here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Sprinkles, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others

acts like hes pulling these girls, but in reality he just gets their phone number so he can invite them to the club for "free VIP"(marketing scam) or to his penthouse party (just using him for high status party)

but id imagine hes good with girls socially and hes decent looking. i bet he gets some slays

no girl wants to bring home a 5ft4 indian to their friends and family (blackpill will always get u)

or even a 5ft4 white.

How tall r u

or even a 5ft4 white.

Explain this thread then. The OP saw tons of manlets in Europe with cute gfs.

He looks dresses and sounds gay so when he first approaches they all assume he's some random flaming gay guy asking where to go shopping or something, then once they realize he's straight and hitting on them they're too polite to outright tell him to fuck off because they've already answered him a few times.

Height really isn't important, and with foids who aren't love island tier looks aren't important either.

This guy is basically an oofy doofy who maxxed out everything, he's basically an enhanced version of @FailedNormieManlet .

Everything I've seen with zoomer foids apart from top 1% it's totally about how NT u are, how much u display signs of being a good bf, and how estrogen matched u are to them.

Look at @FailedNormieManlet he's basically a 3/10 smiling gay guy with weird voice and clothes, who gets more LTBs and MTBs than most people here.

Real the biggest slayers on looksmax are 5'4. I can't believe I fell for the lookism meme when all I had to do was be an oofy doofy nice guy.

Are asian girls similar in this regard since you work in Asia? Or are they more narcy than European girls and demand insane looks over NT?

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
NTness once again mogs blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Your coping bro. Have you ever had a job before? I worked as a lifeguard during summers in highschool and the biggest slayers were always the most NT guys. The shy guys were all incel despite being like 6'2-6'4 while the happy nice NT 5'6-5'8 guys I knew dated tons of girls from work.

Women want to be comfortable, and being a nice oofy doofy makes them feel good about themselves and comfortable.
why are u on this forum?

go join reddit and talk about bluepill personality bs there

NTness once again mogs blackpill

It always has. There's a reason we see 6'4 guys on incel forums, meanwhile irl from my lifeguard job I knew a 5'4 half-white half-paki chubby guy with a hot doctor gf and he was still cheating on her with jailbaits at our work. All because he was giga-NT and nice always smiling and making jokes and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
why are u on this forum?

go join reddit and talk about bluepill personality bs there

Because I fell for the looks/height are everything lie when you just need to be a clean cut oofy doofy nice guy with good energy.

Despite my irl experiences seeing a 6'4 shy white incel at my job get no pussy, while seeing a 5'4 half white-curry guy slaying girls at the same job by being giga-NT.

Respond to this thread btw, it debunks your whole belief system.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston

over for me, I have the worst smile on the forum

i just know his hands are sweaty and smell like 7 weeks old biryani grease

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels

Because you have rotten teeth and don't brush or visit the dentist. Your also morbidly obese at 5'5 and 250lbs.

You and @FailedNormieManlet are two sides of the same coin. Giga manlet curry's yet he softmaxxed everything, became NT, and has sex regularly while your an incel who rots in his mom's basement eating Popeyes everyday. The difference between you and him is just that he's a normal/NT extroverted confident guy and your mentally ill rotter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Zer0/∞
Because you have rotten teeth and don't brush or visit the dentist. Your also morbidly obese at 5'5 and 250lbs.

You and @FailedNormieManlet are two sides of the same coin. Giga manlet curry's yet he softmaxxed everything, became NT, and has sex regularly while your an incel who rots in his mom's basement eating Popeyes everyday. The difference between you and him is just that he's a normal/NT extroverted confident guy and your mentally ill rotter.
No, I have a 6 tooth palate, he has a 12 tooth palate, it's impossible to have a good smile with a small palate

Real the biggest slayers on looksmax are 5'4. I can't believe I fell for the lookism meme when all I had to do was be an oofy doofy nice guy.

Are asian girls similar in this regard since you work in Asia? Or are they more narcy than European girls and demand insane looks over NT?
They value money and status (but status is different than the west).

They don't care about looks at all, but I think height is a big thing, like can't be shorter than 170cm I think, but being feminine and feminine frame is no issue at all

They value money and status (but status is different than the west).

They don't care about looks at all, but I think height is a big thing, like can't be shorter than 170cm I think, but being feminine and feminine frame is no issue at all

How do you slay when you don't have status in Asia?

Because I fell for the looks/height are everything lie when you just need to be a clean cut oofy doofy nice guy with good energy.

Despite my irl experiences seeing a 6'4 shy white incel at my job get no pussy, while seeing a 5'4 half white-curry guy slaying girls at the same job by being giga-NT.

good luck with becoming a 5'4 balding indian janitor oofy-doofy

i am sure you will slay many model-looking girls

bye

NT > looks proven yet again. Baltics are the most autistic region in Europe so just being NT is enough to slay.

@Xangsane @looksmaxxer234 @AspiringMogger @MoggerGaston @the BULL @Ai Impact @Chinacurry @dimorphism

100% off his book N U T

What are you waiting for? Learn the secrets of this curry pickup artist.

good luck with becoming a 5'4 balding indian janitor oofy-doofy

i am sure you will slay many model-looking girls

bye
100% off his book N U T

What are you waiting for? Learn the secrets of this curry pickup artist.

Cope and seethe that your looks aren't good enough.

@MoggerGaston is miserable and complains about his looks being the reason for his loneliness while being a 6'3 jacked white guy with perfect hairline and square jaw. Meanwhile this 5'4 indian janitor out slays him by being nice and neurotypical.

• Ugh..
Reactions: MoggerGaston

@MoggerGaston is miserable and complains about his looks being the reason for his loneliness while being a 6'3 jacked white guy with perfect hairline and square jaw. Meanwhile this 5'4 indian janitor out slays him by being nice and neurotypical.

If you believe some shit YouTube video by some curry promoting his shit website, boyo I got some bad news for you...

I don't disagree with you on some users blaming their looks when they need to ntmaxx.

But this shit video is not evidence to prove your point.

i am literally a balding nw3 slavic low-tier normie that is 6'0 tall (below average in the netherlands) with shit jaw.

i am subhuman-looking and treated as such. keep coping with ur delusions.

at your high school life guard job

ive always had a theory that in HS how you look, youre height etc is not nearly as important as long as you literally aren't deformed if youre NT enough. however once youre out of HS standards become much higher. ofc if youre a PSL god in HS youre still going to get more attention but NT matters far more

You are probably a living walking meme your fatter than me and I don't even know how that's possible you want to fuck jungle gooks literal abominations your 5 4 some how and with all this you haven't spent a single second trying to lose weight and I have you haven't even been wage cucking for surgery your the 1 user on here I despise

at your high school life guard job

ive always had a theory that in HS how you look, youre height etc is not nearly as important as long as you literally aren't deformed if youre NT enough. however once youre out of HS standards become much higher. ofc if youre a PSL god in HS youre still going to get more attention but NT matters far more

I also did it for the first 2 years of college before quitting. Most of my coworkers were college aged or late high school.

means nothing in the grand scheme of things
you guys keep making these threads but it's nothing like that whenever i go outside

You are probably a living walking meme your fatter than me and I don't even know how that's possible you want to fuck jungle gooks literal abominations your 5 4 some how and with all this you haven't spent a single second trying to lose weight and I have you haven't even been wage cucking for surgery your the 1 user on here I despise
Aren’t you the Shitskin that got eviscerated by @chaddyboi66? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I don't know what this is about but I'll come see if you dropped the@
Aren’t you the Shitskin that got eviscerated by @chaddyboi66? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That was a while ago and we already squashed our beef.

What are you two even fighting about tbh? I'm too lazy to read from the beginning ngl

I disagree with this sentiment though, Asian women top tier compared to others tbh, their frequency of hqnp and neoteny is unrivaled by any other race

I forgot that guy or thread even existed looking back at it now the guy was giga black pilled when it came to race I used to defend pajeets but they are truly abominations especially you I'm atleast wage cucking and lean maxing you've done jack fucking shit your entire time on this forum I have been rotting but I have also been wage cucking

I don't know what this is about but I'll come see if you dropped the@

That was a while ago and we already squashed our beef.

What are you two even fighting about tbh? I'm too lazy to read from the beginning ngl

I disagree with this sentiment though, Asian women top tier compared to others tbh, their frequency of hqnp and neoteny is unrivaled by any other race

He brings in another guy to defend himself my argument is this guy has been on here for years and he hasn't wage cucked and he fantasies about gooks and your giga coping gook foids are not top tier not even close it's middle eastern and European women.

Your black pilled on gook men but can't take the bullet on gook women

He brings in another guy to defend himself my argument is this guy has been on here for years and he hasn't wage cucked and he fantasies about gooks and your giga coping gook foids are not top tier not even close it's middle eastern and European women.

Your black pilled on gook men but can't take the bullet on gook women
What was this entire argument between you two even really about though in the first place, shouldn't you be talking about the video?

Regardless, I agree that Zer0/∞ [like many others] spends too much time on here, and should focus on losing weight and/or wagemaxxing to fund looksmaxing/surgeries instead.

However, I still stand by the fact of how their [Asian's] features work really well on the women, despite not working as well for the men, because they're inherently feminizing.

Smaller, neotenous, and overtly gracile features on mongoloids lend themselves to creating very beautiful women, whereas Middle Eastern and European women both tend to suffer the same fate of looking too masculine, and on top of that the former [MENA] can even look outright ethnic at times too.

It's no secret that even the top tier Euro women will end up looking more neotenous and non primitive the higher in looks quality they go, which goes to show how important said features are in women.

Even when comparing ugly Asians to equally ugly MENA or Euro women, the Asian's "cuter" and graceful features are often enough to save them in the end which is SEA is such a hot spot for geomaxxing aside from the easier women, JBW halo, and money halo that is.

Besides, when Asian features are able to mix with non-Asian blood the end result can often be quite striking on females, though the men are unfortunately yet again left out to dry in that department.

Hapa women fogg all.

Last edited:
slavic girls have among the worst standards, they usually have asian BTS fetish
as a slavic i can tell you that they like ogrecels more like the redpill bald bearded guy no joke

unironically its his confidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940

Bro most people here haven't been to a fucking club what are you talking about.

Being at a beach would incinerate them.

Tbh anyone whos been to clubs or parties or been popular know this shit.

I mean wtf do people not even go out anymore????

Even when there were super good looking guys who were getting all the attention from women the NTs would just steal them from them with their way of words.

If you're good-looking plus NT, thats dynamite. But that also means you're hanging with other NTs and non NT but mostly NTs at different looks levels.

You have no respect if you're rolling alone.

Jfl at people thinking chads hangout in groups like a modelling photo shoot.

Jfl at basement dwellers coping with black pill using genetic determinism to be lazy useless pieces of shit.

• Ugh..
Reactions: EggKing

Also jfl at people who haven't got laid from cold approach.

unironically its his confidence

Confidence + no fear of rejection is a super power. Even if he has 100 slays a year he approached 1000+ girls to do it.

What was this entire argument between you two even really about though in the first place, shouldn't you be talking about the video?

Regardless, I agree that Zer0/∞ [like many others] spends too much time on here, and should focus on losing weight and/or wagemaxxing to fund looksmaxing/surgeries instead.

However, I still stand by the fact of how their [Asian's] features work really well on the women, despite not working as well for the men, because they're inherently feminizing.

Smaller, neotenous, and overtly gracile features on mongoloids lend themselves to creating very beautiful women, whereas Middle Eastern and European women both tend to suffer the same fate of looking too masculine, and on top of that the former [MENA] can even look outright ethnic at times too.

It's no secret that even the top tier Euro women will end up looking more neotenous and non primitive the higher in looks quality they go, which goes to show how important said features are in women.

Even when comparing ugly Asians to equally ugly MENA or Euro women, the Asian's "cuter" and graceful features are often enough to save them in the end which is SEA is such a hot spot for geomaxxing aside from the easier women, JBW halo, and money halo that is.

Besides, when Asian features are able to mix with non-Asian blood the end result can often be quite striking on females, though the men are unfortunately yet again left out to dry in that department.

Hapa women fogg all.

This is majorly coping why do you think jbw even exists it isn't muh status if pajeets looked like this they would mog the fuck out of whites but they don't hence are usually ugly on average due to arranged marriage maxing.

FaceApp 1686941112332

The reason jbw even exists is because whites mog the ever living shit out of ethnics any 1 who isn't blue pilled knows this obviously outliers exist like salludon or Godfrey gao for gooks and sendhil for pajeets but those are the outliers on average the average white mogs the fuck out of the other races men and women.

This is why jbw exists so no I don't buy into this strange cope that men want Asian women they don't men want white women but whites go with gooks because gooks are most receptive to them.

Obviously menas are included in this as they aren't white but they have lots of blood similar to whites in skull structure.

Also jfl at people who haven't got laid from cold approach.

Most incels have never even had a female friend, nevermind cold approached a woman. They have no social skills then blame looks cause it's an easy cop out

• +1
Reactions: Marsik and AsGoodAsItGets

Most incels have never even had a female friend, nevermind cold approached a woman. They have no social skills then blame looks cause it's an easy cop out
I have / have done all of this, blackpill is still legit (mostly).

not tagged ITT

Trunkssad

@traveler

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
He looks dresses and sounds gay so when he first approaches they all assume he's some random flaming gay guy asking where to go shopping or something, then once they realize he's straight and hitting on them they're too polite to outright tell him to fuck off because they've already answered him a few times.
Truth