Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, NECK&VOICE and reaper2
Yes

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
You need triple 12 gauge implants on head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, niqfan625, NECK&VOICE and 6 others
I'll recommend you start doing some drugs that will be way better investment than feeling depressed coz of your turbo short stature and wasting money on LL and still end up being a manlet
Hookers are there for you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, NECK&VOICE, LooksmaxxHopeful and 4 others
Don't ER that's for faggots who burn in hell. Instead, kill your ego while you can and religionmaxx, find God.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, niqfan625, LooksmaxxHopeful and 6 others
literally no other optionn than seamaxxing

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, oldcell, Sixdaysinfallujah66 and 1 other person
Still too short
Will be 6’1 if triple LL In USA (final height predicted 5’6)
even if you get LL(you wont)

youll still be 5ft4 genetically. your kids will be small and the cycle starts again

Just get the idea of ever being a "slayer " out of ur head and max out ur face

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, NECK&VOICE, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
How old are you?

It's only over if you say it's over.

For height frauding you can combine deep boots with insoles to max out around 3+ inches to hit the magical 5'7" mark. You'll be taller than 90% of females.

Now you could combine this with going to an Asian country where an average female is 5 foot. Therefore at 5'7" you will be a like a 6" dude in America.

Hopefully this will be a W for you. I will say my 5'6" best friend absolutely slayed females (1 new girl per week). He was athletic and good looking like me along with good game. He was probably a 7.7 in terms of facial looks.

This is the overall hierarchy for physical appearance and other main factors for Male attraction

Face>Height>Frame>Muscles>Penis

Status>Masculine Frame>Game>Wealth

If you have a 7 or above face then you can be average in all other factors

If you have top tier status (Celebrity/singer/pro athlete/one mil + followers) Then you can be average or below in most if not all of these factors.

If you have no status and an average face then yeah you will probably need average or close to average height in your geographic location unless you utilize the long soft approach with game, masculine frame and personality and max those areas out.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, AsGoodAsItGets, oldcell and 1 other person

youll still be 5ft4 genetically. your kids will be small and the cycle starts again
More likely to marry taller woman no? If marry woman who 5’9 sons will also be 5’9

More likely to marry taller woman no? If marry woman who 5’9 sons will also be 5’9
maxx ur gonna get to wit LL is 5ft7. then youll get like a 5ft4 girl then ur kids will be turbomanlets still

and if u only want a tall girl, you are limiting ur dating pool 100x even more when its hard enough already

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
maxx ur gonna get to wit LL is 5ft7. then youll get like a 5ft4 girl then ur kids will be turbomanlets still

and if u only want a tall girl, you are limiting ur dating pool 100x even more when its hard enough already
5’6 final height + 7 inches is 6’1?
If I do end up finding I just want my kids to be 5’7 minimum (survivable height inAUS is lower than USA)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Go to Latin America or Southeast Asia

i can send u free mk maybe cause i have some i dont need itr anymore
also look into microfractures

As I see it you have 3 options: LL, geomaxxing, or rope.

You could also accept being a turbomanlet and try to live a good life despite it, but if I were in your shoes I wouldn’t be able to live with it.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, NECK&VOICE, 5.5psl and 1 other person
As I see it you have 3 options: LL, geomaxxing, or rope.

You could also accept being a turbomanlet and try to live a good life despite it, but if I were in your shoes I wouldn’t be able to live with it.
Turbomanlet is ultimate cope JFL

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, LooksmaxxHopeful and RoyaleWithCheese
Turbomanlet is ultimate cope JFL

It may not be over after all!

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, GunDevilHybrid, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person

modern IVF can predict childrens heights and given enough eggs you can have kids significantly taller than you
if u can afford LL u can afford IVF + PGD
5'4 is brutal though, you would need a 5'9+ wife and a lot of eggs to have a 6'+ son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, AsGoodAsItGets, NECK&VOICE and 2 others
modern IVF can predict childrens heights and given enough eggs you can have kids significantly taller than you
if u can afford LL u can afford IVF + PGD
5'4 is brutal though, you would need a 5'9+ wife and a lot of eggs to have a 6'+ son
I can afford both yes so maybe there is some hope

• +1
ouch

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, NECK&VOICE, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
How old are you?

For height frauding you can combine deep boots with insoles to max out around 3+ inches to hit the magical 5'7" mark. You'll be taller than 90% of females.

Now you could combine this with going to an Asian country where an average female is 5 foot. Therefore at 5'7" you will be a like a 6" dude in America.

Hopefully this will be a W for you. I will say my 5'6" best friend absolutely slayed females (1 new girl per week). He was athletic and good looking like me along with good game. He was probably a 7.7 in terms of facial looks.

This is the overall hierarchy for physical appearance and other main factors for Male attraction

If you have top tier status (Celebrity/singer/pro athlete/one mil + followers) Then you can be average or below in most if not all of these factors.

If you have no status and an average face then yeah you will probably need average or close to average height in your geographic location unless you utilize the long soft approach with game, masculine frame and personality and max those areas out.
biggest cope i’ve read today. i’m 5’6 fraudino 5’9 and i get height mogged by 80% of foods and even JBs in Italy where the average height is lower than rest of the world.

It’s just over accept it or rope

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, LooksmaxxHopeful and manletfuel
giga over

• +1
Reactions: Christopher and LooksmaxxHopeful
brutal, i cannot only have kids with short girls

• +1
honestly just moneymaxx to betabux tall women to breed you a normal son

• +1
I know a 5’5 guy with sons over 5’11 and 6’1, the mother is only 5’7 too. Were you super skinny or fat as a child? All you need to be tall is protein and 10% bodyfat.

JFL reddit copium
This nigga manlet 5'4 just can't accept the fact that it's over for him jfl :lul::forcedsmile::feelsgah:

Your narcissistic and superiority complex ego just won't admit it even how many times we say to you it's really over

Again, you're 5'4 it's over for you even you're mtn facially. Geomaxxing and LL or rope.

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
Build muscles, work on your face, and get out of this forum.
Life isn't all about mogging and getting mogged, nigga.

life is not worth living at 5'4

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
  • +1
Reactions: 2025 chad candidate
Accept it. Over beyond any doubt.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
Mirin perfect 1:1 post-rep ratio

I know a 5’5 guy with sons over 5’11 and 6’1, the mother is only 5’7 too. Were you super skinny or fat as a child? All you need to be tall is protein and 10% bodyfat.
Pretty skinny yes

This nigga manlet 5'4 just can't accept the fact that it's over for him jfl :lul::forcedsmile::feelsgah:

Your narcissistic and superiority complex ego just won't admit it even how many times we say to you it's really over

Again, you're 5'4 it's over for you even you're mtn facially. Geomaxxing and LL or rope.
Yeah okay boyo I get it’s over but don’t fucking speak to me like ur some master at looksmaxxing
Joined in June and still graycel 💀

LL or rope

• +1
Reactions: manletfuel
biggest cope i’ve read today. i’m 5’6 fraudino 5’9 and i get height mogged by 80% of foods and even JBs in Italy where the average height is lower than rest of the world.

It’s just over accept it or rope

No cope just reality. As stated my best friend was slaying just as well as me even though he was around 5'7"6'1" and in this is in the US going after mostly average white women around 5'3"=5'6".

To call this reality Cope is actually coping with your insecurity of your height. It's not optimal to be that height but it's still possible to slay if you're a 7 or above looks wise. now if you're short fat and ugly and old. Well you better have Danny Divito status or else it's going to be nearly impossible or extremely difficult to find anyone at that point.

How old are you?

While ur friend slaying u are rotting here 😢

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1
Reactions: manletfuel
While ur friend slaying u are rotting here 😢
He's rotting in jail now. I was out of here for about a year or so, building up my community. I don't even have 1,000 posts since I've been on here so I spend very little time and the time I do spend on here it's to help others mostly. I know most advice on here is horrible so I try to help others when I can..