Turbomanletism is the worst fate a man can face

murdah

murdah

E-girl Pilled
I’m not talking about your average 5’6-5’8 manlet. I’m talking about being under 5’4. Came across this tiktok and realized my fate could be far worse even though I’m a weak 5’10. and get heightmogged very often. There’s absolutely nothing you can do if you’re under 5’7, no limb lengthening, no lifts, NOTHING. It’s completely over for you unless you look like Kaden Hammond who’s 5’4 but looks like a gigachad. You go your whole life being under the height of a middle school girl, brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and xegigi
Yeah this is so fucking true bruh. I’m a weak 5’9 midday, but I still feel depressed as hell about my height. Can’t imagine what legit turbomanlets go through. Reading through r/shortguys is such brutal cagefuel

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and murdah
Yeah this is so fucking true bruh. I’m a weak 5’9 midday, but I still feel depressed as hell about my height. Can’t imagine what legit turbomanlets go through. Reading through r/shortguys is such brutal cagefuel
As long as you’re 5’7-5’9, LL is still a viable option. Just try to fraud 5’10-5’11 and focus on face afterwards.

As long as you’re 5’7-5’9, LL is still a viable option. Just try to fraud 5’10-5’11 and focus on face afterwards.
Wtf

I'd go as far as 5'4" tbh, you can reach 5'10" with it. I know the height autism is really strong on this website but past like 5'9" face matters most and many 5'10" guys just fraud their height anyways

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I'd go as far as 5'4" tbh, you can reach 5'10" with it. I know the height autism is really strong on this website but past like 5'9" face matters most and many 5'10" guys just fraud their height anyways
going from 5’4 to 5’10? ur legs will be FUCKED

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
My friend is 5.4 but he is slaying because he still young and handsome dude but after he gets older. Its mostly over for him.

• JFL
5'3 with a big long thick cock or 6ft with a 3 inch cock what do you choose?

going from 5’4 to 5’10? ur legs will be FUCKED
If you were genuinely considering LL in the first place might as well do it on femurs and tibias 🤣

There was that one 5'5" black guy who went from 5'5" to 6'0" with those Turkish butchers LiveLifeTaller and he didn't have any complications

Thought atp you are basically gambling and you better have the proportions for it. The black guy who did the LL was lucky in that he had long arms for it

• Woah
I regularly see ethnics below 165cm here in Norway, brutal for them. Idk how they manage to go outside their front door

• JFL
I regularly see ethnics below 165cm here in Norway, brutal for them. Idk how they manage to go outside their front door
It’s honestly funny seeing how arabs and somalians will geomax to chad central looking for a better life not realizing they’re gonna get mogged to suicide. How tall are you btw?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Ngl LL at 5’9 or even 5’8 is insane (assuming you live in America or a place w similar height avg). Better to just liftmaxx at these heights.

• JFL
Ngl LL at 5’9 or even 5’8 is insane (assuming you live in America or a place w similar height avg). Better to just liftmaxx at these heights.
Ye jusf focus on face after 5’9

It’s honestly funny seeing how arabs and somalians will geomax to chad central looking for a better life not realizing they’re gonna get mogged to suicide. How tall are you btw?

• Woah
on the good side he needs like a banana and a protein shake only to get his macros

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi and murdah
They are not even that short anymore.. Somalis are tall aff. Most shorter ones are asians and indians. Also no country is chad central.. Its all false shit. Most people are ugly ass fuck even with tall height.. Im htn arab and i literally mog my 30-40 class. That tells u how much people are average or below looking. Its crazy.

Last edited:
  • +1