Real height chart

Zoomers are slightly taller than that
yea i guess but if you are anything over 182cm youre good lol. i mean of course, theres are occasional zoomers that are like 200cm but besides that from what i've seen at clubs usually the average height is 175-177cm

gonna geomaxx that's my last hope

Below 5’0: just rope you have no hope

5’0 - 5’3: u have very little hope Geomax immediatly

5’4 - 5’6: you’ll never be seen as masculine but if u have a chad face u could still get ltb-mtb

5’7 - 5’9 : not as bad as people make it out to be but still below average. People won’t treat u like a subhuman but you are still short. Mtb-htb achievable if chad face

5’10 - 5’11: you are average and don’t let anyone tell u otherwise. End of Manlet height and is overall neutral

6’0 - 6’1: above average. Ideal height for proportions + frame + muscle building. No food will complain about ur height anymore

6’2 - 6’4 : you are usually the tallest in the room. Heightmogger and will slay in bars and nightclubs. At this point ur height can make up for a bad face.

6’5 - 6’7: giga heightmogger. Girls will practically drool over u being in the same room as them

6’8 + : too much. Ur not a Lanklet and are considered an ogre by foids

Thoughts?
6’5-6’7 isnt good at all

5’4 - 5’6: you’ll never be seen as masculine but if u have a chad face u could still get ltb-mtb

5’7 - 5’9 : not as bad as people make it out to be but still below average. People won’t treat u like a subhuman but you are still short. Mtb-htb achievable if chad face

5’10 - 5’11: you are average and don’t let anyone tell u otherwise. End of Manlet height and is overall neutral

6’0 - 6’1: above average. Ideal height for proportions + frame + muscle building. No food will complain about ur height anymore

6’2 - 6’4 : you are usually the tallest in the room. Heightmogger and will slay in bars and nightclubs. At this point ur height can make up for a bad face.

6’5 - 6’7: giga heightmogger. Girls will practically drool over u being in the same room as them

Thoughts?
nice chart, lifefuel fr

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
6’2 - 6’4 : At this point ur height can make up for a bad face.
No it can't make up for a bad face
Face > everything
I'm 6'4 and 4/10 facially speaking from experience you'll only get fat and ugly girls interested in you.
@tombradylover is 5'8 and good looking and he gets chad treatment IRL and online .

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: marek937 and tombradylover

Thoughts?
Im 5’6 htn+ i dont struggle that much and i live in LA

No it can't make up for a bad face
Face > everything
I'm 6'4 and 4/10 facially speaking from experience you'll only get fat and ugly girls interested in you.
@tombradylover is 5'8 and good looking and he gets chad treatment IRL and online .
5’ 9 barefoot evening but yes ur right 100 percent

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
hes 6'2 saw him irl hes my height. Also one of my buddies whos a 6'4 heavyweight mma fighter took a picture with him side to side both were barefoot and jon was 2 inches shorter

I was 0.5 inches away from end of manlet height brutal

chart pretty solid I think it’s more over for 5’4-5’6 than you claim tho
5'0-5'3 should have been rope tier too

anything under 8 foot is a death sentence

Thoughts?
tbh good one

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator