Real height chart

Accelerator

Accelerator

Curry foids advocate
Below 5’0: just rope you have no hope

5’0 - 5’3: u have very little hope Geomax immediatly

5’4 - 5’6: you’ll never be seen as masculine but if u have a chad face u could still get ltb-mtb

5’7 - 5’9 : not as bad as people make it out to be but still below average. People won’t treat u like a subhuman but you are still short. Mtb-htb achievable if chad face

5’10 - 5’11: you are average and don’t let anyone tell u otherwise. End of Manlet height and is overall neutral

6’0 - 6’1: above average. Ideal height for proportions + frame + muscle building. No food will complain about ur height anymore

6’2 - 6’4 : you are usually the tallest in the room. Heightmogger and will slay in bars and nightclubs. At this point ur height can make up for a bad face.

6’5 - 6’7: giga heightmogger. Girls will practically drool over u being in the same room as them

6’8 + : too much. Ur not a Lanklet and are considered an ogre by foids

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, CyberPsychodelic, AngryShortMale and 16 others
over 6’5 barefoot is Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, xeqri, Newday*V3 and 11 others
6’2 - 6’4 : you are usually the tallest in the room. Heightmogger and will slay in bars and nightclubs. At this point ur height can make up for a bad face.
brother this is how tall 70% of my peers are in my ogre country

Thank you for stroking my ego, King!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallman and Accelerator
I was 0.5 inches away from end of manlet height brutal

chart pretty solid I think it’s more over for 5’4-5’6 than you claim tho

• +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino and Jasonfedele.is_god
agree

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
No ones gonna notice I’m 5’10.5 or 179 cm and I say I’m 5’11 all the time

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
brother this is how tall 70% of my peers are in my ogre country
JFL if u think that’s true I live in the west in a heavily white populated area and average height here is no more than 5’11 or 180 cm

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Axii
JFL if u think that’s true I live in the west in a heavily white populated area and average height here is no more than 5’11 or 180 cm

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
5'9 chad gets a mtb
jfl

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
5'9 chad gets a mtb
jfl
nobody will ever see him as a chad, he's just a little boy with a nice face atp but I'm 6'1 frauds 6'4 so what do I know

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Kill yourself nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, SA7 and Accelerator
nobody will ever see him as a chad, he's just a little boy with a nice face atp but I'm 6'1 frauds 6'4 so what do I know
most girls are stupid!
told a girl i was 6'1 for lulz and she believed me
told all her friends i was 6'1
im 5'10
moral of the story: lie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, DelonLover1999, BoredPrince and 3 others
most girls are stupid!
told a girl i was 6'1 for lulz and she believed me
told all her friends i was 6'1
im 5'10
moral of the story: lie
might have to just larp mog you and claim 6'6

• +1
agreed. Best height is 6'1-6'4 barefoot.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Absi
No stacy for 5'8 :(

• So Sad
Below 5’0: just rope you have no hope

5’0 - 5’3: u have very little hope Geomax immediatly

5’4 - 5’6: you’ll never be seen as masculine but if u have a chad face u could still get ltb-mtb

5’7 - 5’9 : not as bad as people make it out to be but still below average. People won’t treat u like a subhuman but you are still short. Mtb-htb achievable if chad face

5’10 - 5’11: you are average and don’t let anyone tell u otherwise. End of Manlet height and is overall neutral

6’0 - 6’1: above average. Ideal height for proportions + frame + muscle building. No food will complain about ur height anymore

6’5 - 6’7: giga heightmogger. Girls will practically drool over u being in the same room as them

6’8 + : too much. Ur not a Lanklet and are considered an ogre by foids

Thoughts?
Rare reasonable .org post

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god and CarrotMaxxer
sportsmogger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Chart applies in India, 6ft is average in the Nordics and West Europe
Chart applies to everywhere but west euro. Heightmogger in India is anything 5’7 + trust me I’m 5’10.5 and they think I’m 6’3 over there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, based_pakichad421 and sportsmogger
The way people online talk about height is so antithetical to my lived experience, it's fascinating. I'm 5'6 and have NEVER had trouble dating anyone I wanted. I've hooked up with a lot of girls on tinder, and have had several long term relationships with girls who were considered very conventionally attractive.

I don't think my face is anything special, I'm cute, but I also have acne and a recessed chin, I'm a pretty boy but again really nothing special. I'm also very skinny, not jacked or anything, I just run and lift weights sometimes.

But I don't want to discount other people's experiences just because it's never been a problem for me. I think I have a couple of things that probably mitigate the problem of height for me. I wasn't bullied for it at all growing up, so I don't have any insecurity there, and I am extremely charismatic, extremely confident, and come off very "intelligent" to normies.

I guess I'd just encourage other short guys to maybe consider that the internet can be a pretty toxic circle jerk around how important height is, it is obviously a factor, but I just have never felt like it impacted me in the way people talk about it here. The only mildly annoying thing is when people will make a random height based dig, but again it's very rare, and it's always either a fat landwhale, or someone who already disliked me for some other reason, and since most people like me, it just doesn't seem to matter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Accelerator
average height for men is 175cm lol

6'6 or death

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Chart applies to everywhere but west euro. Heightmogger in India is anything 5’7 + trust me I’m 5’10.5 and they think I’m 6’3 over there
You must be from some malnourished state? There's like 2 dudes shorter than me in my class of 60 students and I'm 5'7

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
You must be from some malnourished state? There's like 2 dudes shorter than me in my class of 60 students and I'm 5'7
I live in the west and when I do visit India I visit urban places in Andhra Pradesh

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and FBl
6'4-5 lanky proportions with a good frame is the most ideal body for female gaze

Me being 5’7
IMG 9279

In the south and Mumbai there's as many 6 footers as in America, you are delusional

Last edited:
That’s not rly bad stretching + msm and glucosamine supplementation can help you keep morning height. 5’7 isn’t over tier tho.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Real.

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator

chart pretty solid I think it’s more over for 5’4-5’6 than you claim tho
heelsmash

• JFL
Reactions: Accelerator
Naw 6'0-6'2 is ideal 6'3 little better then 5'11
they are all good. Heghtflation is real. Jon jones is 6'2 and towers over everybody a guy that i train with at my gym whos 6'4 took a picture side by side with him and jon was 2 inches shorter everybody lies about height 6'0 barefoot is a good height to be at.