55% of British male university students admit to being incel

said like a true aspie :D

bro online dating is so fucken done. stick a fork in it

the barriers to entry are so low every horny dickhead in the galaxy is on there

but cold approach, however ....................

Attachments

• methods of dating.png
    methods of dating.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 48
Since when did Meeting Online Specify just Online dating you retarded ass nigga?

Most young couples meet through Instagram or Snapchat

@thereallegend

Probably 6.5/10 based on a statistical normal distribution. 7/10 is probably 95th percentile.
7/10 is 70th percentile according to normies jfl
Don't be that harsh

• +1
Reactions: chadison and Deleted member 756
Most guys are lying about being virgins, they slay but are humble imo

This is crazy, I had no idea it had become this bad!

Also the 11% who claim volcel are lying, maybe 1% are volcel

This is crazy, I had no idea it had become this bad!

Also the 11% who claim volcel are lying, maybe 1% are volcel
Are you still in the uk Bhai?

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
"University students aren't having sex" jfl, I hate how those journo fags phrase it.
It's not students not having sex, it's MEN having to endure inceldom.
true that.
Asif the dudes whom drop out of studying are having all the slays.

I was in a Buddhist group in the past.
And they also had, open meditation 1x per week, for like 1 or 2 hours. And introduction to meditation for first time people that came. And after the meditation, people that wanted could sit in circle to talk or ask questions or wahetver. Plus before and after tin the meeting cantine people say to have drink together and talk.

it was quit popular. among women to do, I recall. because plenty are stress maxxed, and wanna relax or something.
meditation-group.jpg
filled to the brim with 30+ single moms I reckon :forcedsmile:

I'm disappointed that we have longtime users like you peddling PUA nonsense on a supposedly blackpill site. Even for the Chad-Lite, cold approach is still a waste of time.
I'm not peddling cold approaching.
I am not of the opinion, that talking with randoms is the most efficient way.

I am having the opinion:
1. That it's not always 100% bad waste of time, for certain type of dudes (namely: above average men, High tier normies and Chadlites men).
2. I am having the opinion, that cold approaching is brutals irl due to high rejection rate in your face, even for the high ttier normie and chadlite dudes.

Why I believe it's not 100% bad, to strike up convo's with random womens???

starting position.
Most men (85% it showed here) are inkwell or suffering from long dry spells. I bet most of these 85% of men are doing "social circle" already, with not or little results thus. AND, for sure a good amount tried Tinder and DM sliding also.
So, MOST men could use another pipeline of meeting women. It's not like they have success online or with their social circle

2. normies can get 1% sex rate, from talking with randoms.

From my experience, and observations. Talking with random women, 1% should be able to transfer to sex. I as a low tier normie hit that number roughly also.
So, 1% sucks. for sure. The rate might a little better for high tienr normies, chadlites; but it's stull likely shit low.

3. it's not difficult to chat with 5 new randoms women per week. Don't even need to go out for that purpose.
Talking with 5 women randoms per week, in daily activities. adds up to 250 randoms per year.
With a 1% "success' rate; one gets 2 new sex partners per year from this.

conclusion. imo.
Talking with like 5 randoms women per week. It may lift men from 50 percentile to 85 percentile looks range. From inkwell to dry spell guy. And a dry spell guy, to a little less long dry spell guy.

Obviously the plenty amounts of rejections, can cause self esteem issues. So a dude can maybe only add this type of streeam, if he can remain sane and keep decent sense of self WHILE facing it.

*** I see now holes, in muh above reasoning *** it makes sense to me. Sense, as in, why in certain male cases (normies to Chadlites) it's NOT 100% bad to add this potential stream of talking with randoms women when you talk to like 5 random women per week.
KNOWING, these men suffer with online/app/social media dating from incelhood or long dry spells.

Best way = obviously for any man below chad looks:
1. have giga high status, known, huge social circle and money. Be present on social media. And just watch the Dm's slide in.
But most fail to achieve that.
And/But in the mean time trying to achieve that. Maybe it's not such a bad idea, to talk with 1 random woman daily when doing about daily life. to see if the 1% luck out happens.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Tallwizrd, thereallegend and Lawton88
Anyone can get laid for free in the uk
If I can anyone can
Period.
whay are 55% of dudes inkwells there. According to this study/survey/statts?
You know the main reason why??

whay are 55% of dudes inkwells there. According to this study/survey/statts?
You know the main reason why??
They’re deluded and think they’re chad and so only approach stacies and Stacy lites

Socialcirclemaxxing =/= staying in one small social circle only
It means being part of multiple groups who are very socially active.
This way there is constantly new people coming in through various circles
This is absolutely the way to slay in uni
I agree.
i recall the dudes doing the massive amount of socialcircles in Uni. It cost them alot of time. But worth it. It's defoo also an extraverts man type of life.

They’re deluded and think they’re chad and so only approach stacies and Stacy lites
So, to condens.
these guys do try. But they try to hit OUT of their league?

I agree.
i recall the dudes doing the massive amount of socialcircles in Uni. It cost them alot of time. But worth it. It's defoo also an extraverts man type of life.
yes, unless you have natural tendancies towards extraversion, it's unlikely you'll be able to get a huge social circle at 18 years old

However, as you get older- introverts can grow their extroverted muscle and actually become better socially than those who had the skill naturally tbh

filled to the brim with 30+ single moms I reckon :forcedsmile:
for sure it was always a very differce thing. actually it's not homogenous at all.
in the student city, I recall.
80% females, 20% males.

Age wise. I guestimate
25% below 30

75% above 30, ranging from 30 to really old.

I'm not peddling cold approaching.
I am not of the opinion, that talking with randoms is the most efficient way.

I am having the opinion:
1. That it's not always 100% bad waste of time, for certain type of dudes (namely: above average men, High tier normies and Chadlites men).
2. I am having the opinion, that cold approaching is brutals irl due to high rejection rate in your face, even for the high ttier normie and chadlite dudes.

Why I believe it's not 100% bad, to strike up convo's with random womens???

starting position.
Most men (85% it showed here) are inkwell or suffering from long dry spells. I bet most of these 85% of men are doing "social circle" already, with not or little results thus. AND, for sure a good amount tried Tinder and DM sliding also.
So, MOST men could use another pipeline of meeting women. It's not like they have success online or with their social circle

2. normies can get 1% sex rate, from talking with randoms.

From my experience, and observations. Talking with random women, 1% should be able to transfer to sex. I as a low tier normie hit that number roughly also.
So, 1% sucks. for sure. The rate might a little better for high tienr normies, chadlites; but it's stull likely shit low.

3. it's not difficult to chat with 5 new randoms women per week. Don't even need to go out for that purpose.
Talking with 5 women randoms per week, in daily activities. adds up to 250 randoms per year.
With a 1% "success' rate; one gets 2 new sex partners per year from this.

conclusion. imo.
Talking with like 5 randoms women per week. It may lift men from 50 percentile to 85 percentile looks range. From inkwell to dry spell guy. And a dry spell guy, to a little less long dry spell guy.

Obviously the plenty amounts of rejections, can cause self esteem issues. So a dude can maybe only add this type of streeam, if he can remain sane and keep decent sense of self WHILE facing it.

*** I see now holes, in muh above reasoning *** it makes sense to me. Sense, as in, why in certain male cases (normies to Chadlites) it's NOT 100% bad to add this potential stream of talking with randoms women when you talk to like 5 random women per week.
KNOWING, these men suffer with online/app/social media dating from incelhood or long dry spells.

Best way = obviously for any man below chad looks:
1. have giga high status, known, huge social circle and money. Be present on social media. And just watch the Dm's slide in.
But most fail to achieve that.
And/But in the mean time trying to achieve that. Maybe it's not such a bad idea, to talk with 1 random woman daily when doing about daily life. to see if the 1% luck out happens.

To each their own but I stopped cold approaching long ago without a clear signal they were already receptive which is usually easy to see in a bar even if they don't make it 100% obvious by coming up to you or touching against you walking by etc. Just made it a point I wasn't going to let them shoot me down. I am in more low key places now but I still cringe when I see guys doing that making fools of themselves when she didn't have any real interest. Some get lucky and just get used for free drinks for a while before getting the letdown. The biggest embarrassment of all is when they will literally get up and leave the guy to go talk to who they are interested in as if the guy doesn't even exist.

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
yes, unless you have natural tendancies towards extraversion, it's unlikely you'll be able to get a huge social circle at 18 years old
it takes time to build, for sure. And time to upkeep also
However, as you get older- introverts can grow their extroverted muscle and actually become better socially than those who had the skill naturally tbh
I agree. intoverts tend to get better at it, over time.
The need or want for downtime to re-wind and regain energy from a very social time, remains though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
but I stopped cold approaching long ago without a clear signal they were already receptive
I count this also, as talking with randoms. or "cold approaching' or whatever term there is to talking with a random whom doesn't know yet
which is usually easy to see in a bar even if they don't make it 100% obvious by coming up to you or touching against you walking by etc.
I count this also as talking with randoms. Unless she actually starts a convo first.
Going up to a woman whom gives inviatation signals, is imo still talking with randoms.

I agree 100%. It MOGGS ALOT, to go talk with a random whom gives invitation signs. ideally, one actuallly only talks with randoms that give an invitation sign.

With muh 5 randoms women per week example, to talk with. It should be possible for a High Tier Normie or better looking dude, to get 5 randoms women per week whom are sending 1 or more invitation signals

it's a very limiting beleive imoe, among certain balckpillers. that you should NEVER talk to random womens. because it's PUA. By which they also mean, to NOT talk with random women whom are sending invitation signals.
because they beleive, women do and will approach, asn in start talking with you. Which happens some, but limited in muh observation.
Women do send invitation signals much more though, than actually chatting up a guy.
Just made it a point I wasn't going to let them shoot me down.
i know, i sucks. it sucks anyways, to go talk with randoms. Even with invitation signals, it's regularly not fun.
I am in more low key places now but I still cringe when I see guys doing that making fools of themselves when she didn't have any real interest.
#metoo. I hate how men try to push through: no-interest, or thorugh dis-interest. WTF??
A woman knows within seconds anyways, if she finds you bangeable, or really wants to bang you
Some get lucky and just get used for free drinks for a while before getting the letdown. The biggest embarrassment of all is when they will literally get up and leave the guy to go talk to who they are interested in as if the guy doesn't even exist.
dating and talking with women, randoms. It is brutals, and will probaably always stay that way for the average dude. Unavoidable pains of life I think, unless one locks oneself is basement room and video game maxx all day and night long

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend and Lawton88
for sure it was always a very differce thing. actually it's not homogenous at all.
in the student city, I recall.
80% females, 20% males.

Age wise. I guestimate
25% below 30

75% above 30, ranging from 30 to really old.
well that's a shit deal. you want 22 at most tbh with most of them appearing a few times at least but with a high rotation so there are new faces and medium population hqnp foids and chances to interact naturally. also with chances of showing off gymmaxxed body in a non-cringe way perhaps. any tips? :feelsokman:

it's a very limiting beleive imoe, among certain balckpillers. that you should NEVER talk to random womens. because it's PUA. By which they also mean, to NOT talk with random women whom are sending invitation signals.
because they beleive, women do and will approach, asn in start talking with you. Which happens some, but limited in muh observation.
Women do send invitation signals much more though, than actually chatting up a guy.

#metoo. I hate how men try to push through: no-interest, or thorugh dis-interest. WTF??
A woman knows within seconds anyways, if she finds you bangeable, or really wants to bang you
I guess I should try and look at it like an average 5/10 would which I know about because when I let my weight get up there I was treated like a 5/10 then.

I agree you should approach if you think there is some interest possibly despite getting shot down sometimes. I think some people are just bad at reading body language when they glance over at females in a bar etc. PUA and game is nonsense for the most part but I have seen a few decent looking guys get rejected by a Stacy that had initial interest in them at a bar just for being really awkward.

Yep the guys that keep pushing despite the lack of interest from her looks really bad to other people there. One thing I always found to be a joke was how 5/10 girl would act like it was a joke that 5/10 guy approached them while these same 5/10 females and 6/10 females will literally come up to me now literally announcing they want to screw by saying you are hot and things like that. Crazy 20+ pounds can make that difference.

You guys need to GTFO of the UK honestly. I was just abroad for a year with university and I’m back here for one more year but after that I am out . Seriously there’s soo many better places other just learn some other language so you can see what’s out there.

now I’m back I can literally see how subhuman these UK girls are

Where did you do your placement year?

well that's a shit deal. you want 22 at most tbh with most of them appearing a few times at least but with a high rotation so there are new faces and medium population hqnp foids and chances to interact naturally. also with chances of showing off gymmaxxed body in a non-cringe way perhaps. any tips? :feelsokman:
Yeah, Than other activities/groups/circles are better. it's cornge anyways to go 100% only to some kind of class/activity for women only.
Also depenads alot on ones own interestes and so on.
Most people here
I can't deny. Guys talking about wanting stacies, and finding women that are not Stacy not good enough. While they themslefes look like this.
elbows-too-pointy-wouldnt-bang.jpg

I agree you should approach if you think there is some interest possibly despite getting shot down sometimes.
imo, it's not perse that a guy should do that. But it's a nice thing to do, add. and be able to do. Whne woman shoots interest signals, and invitations. That one gives oneself the freedom, to go to her to talk with her.
I think some people are just bad at reading body language when they glance over at females in a bar etc. PUA and game is nonsense for the most part but I have seen a few decent looking guys get rejected by a Stacy that had initial interest in them at a bar just for being really awkward.
PUA = cope. Because they belie ve thay can turn around a woman whom is repulsed by your looks.

It's common for men to regularly happen, to over-estimate female invitation signals and interest. It's a mistake, men shoudl allow themselfes to make, because it happens to misread it. it's bst to be as accurate as possible with it.

Yep the guys that keep pushing despite the lack of interest from her looks really bad to other people there. One thing I always found to be a joke was how 5/10 girl would act like it was a joke that 5/10 guy approached them while these same 5/10 females and 6/10 females will literally come up to me now literally announcing they want to screw by saying you are hot and things like that. Crazy 20+ pounds can make that difference.
Massive difference. I like that you have also experienced, what a normie man experiences. versus what happens when you look good.
I experience it a bit in light version. I went from like LTN to HTN ranges. And it's a difference.
As a LTN dude. Good luck at getting invitation signals from women By the way. EVEN IF they happen, it will be rare.

BY the way.
Great video on invitation and interest signals from women to men. Not easy for most men.
I have to see, most nromal men will only chat up a woman AFTERthey feel they got an invitation signal from her.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Yeah, Than other activities/groups/circles are better. it's cornge anyways to go 100% only to some kind of class/activity for women only.
Also depenads alot on ones own interestes and so on.

I can't deny. Guys talking about wanting stacies, and finding women that are not Stacy not good enough. While they themslefes look like this.
imo, it's not perse that a guy should do that. But it's a nice thing to do, add. and be able to do. Whne woman shoots interest signals, and invitations. That one gives oneself the freedom, to go to her to talk with her.

PUA = cope. Because they belie ve thay can turn around a woman whom is repulsed by your looks.

It's common for men to regularly happen, to over-estimate female invitation signals and interest. It's a mistake, men shoudl allow themselfes to make, because it happens to misread it. it's bst to be as accurate as possible with it.

Massive difference. I like that you have also experienced, what a normie man experiences. versus what happens when you look good.
I experience it a bit in light version. I went from like LTN to HTN ranges. And it's a difference.
As a LTN dude. Good luck at getting invitation signals from women By the way. EVEN IF they happen, it will be rare.

BY the way.
Great video on invitation and interest signals from women to men. Not easy for most men.
I have to see, most nromal men will only chat up a woman AFTERthey feel they got an invitation signal from her.

Interesting video and they definitely get touchy feely if they like you and will mess with their hair. Richard was interesting because a guy Norwooding like that at his age would be rejected by girls of even that looks level most times in my area. He had decent bodfat level but I didn't really notice anything facially that would override that Norwooding. Maybe I am just missing it.:LOL:

Interesting video and they definitely get touchy feely if they like you and will mess with their hair. Richard was interesting because a guy Norwooding like that at his age would be rejected by girls of even that looks level most times in my area. He had decent bodfat level but I didn't really notice anything facially that would override that Norwooding. Maybe I am just missing it.:LOL:
LOL @ the touchy feely woman denying flirting with Richard.
I didn't get it either. Only thing going for him, is that he appeared to be the tallest dude there. He was great though, at spotting that woman looking at him longer than normal, and recognising it as an invitation signal and acting on it.

* By the way. ALL these guys in this video were cold approaching randoms women. Because after they got an invitation signal, sign, they went up to these women and started talking. Something according to some blackpillers one shouldn't do, because it's: cringe, pua, women will chat you up.

Last edited:
  • +1
LOL @ the touchy feely woman denying flirting with Richard.
I didn't get it either. Only thing going for him, is that he appeared to be the tallest dude there. He was great though, at spotting that woman looking at him longer than normal, and recognising it as an invitation signal and acting on it.

* By the way. ALL these guys in this video were cold approaching randoms women. Because after they got an invitation signal, sign, they went up to these women and started talking. Something according to some blackpillers one shouldn't do, because it's: cringe, pua, women will chat you up.
Jfl if you actually think those where genuine interactions and not just acting payed for by a scamming pua trying to sell courses to oinkwels.
That guy wouldn't be slaying like that even if he went to the deepest jungles of Thailand

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Since when did Meeting Online Specify just Online dating you retarded ass nigga?

Most young couples meet through Instagram or Snapchat

@thereallegend
Of course

• +1
Standard cel

Jfl if you actually think those where genuine interactions and not just acting payed for by a scamming pua trying to sell courses to oinkwels.
That guy wouldn't be slaying like that even if he went to the deepest jungles of Thailand
wrong assumption. about it being from pua or whatever. And no dude was slaying in the video, I dunno what ou talk about.

it's a cut out from a bbc documentairy from 2005 about body language. by Peter Collett.
Whom is a psychiatrist and stuff related to that. He made specilism into body language.
In the documentary there was stuff about politics powe body language and shit like that also, and a few other things, that i forgot and nowhere out there anymore because 100 years ago.

Last edited:
fucking hell, you are right.
LOL @ this normie dude, hitting most of the times on high tier normie or above that level women. No wonder, 100% rejection rate with them.

Random chatups, is brutals activity anyways.
But damn brutals, when going out of own league like this.

Anyone here want to dispute that the UK is the incel capital of Europe?

We have hypergamy that rivals the Mediterranean.
Got the most obnoxious and entitled foids.
The ugliest women on average
The worst looks disparity. Most of us are a walking Chernobyl experiment and then there is a minority of gigachads like Tyler Maher that take all the women

Someone tell me it's not over. It's only getting worse and worse with each passing year. This island is a terrible place to be... really terrible.
i have a ton of psl 5 friends who slay

psl 5 with a good pheno, avg+ height and lean muscular body can slay a ton of girls in london

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and Deleted member 756
i have a ton of psl 5 friends who slay

psl 5 with a good pheno, avg+ height and lean muscular body can slay a ton of girls in london
Psl 5 is above average in london but not that rare. But I rarely see ethnics go above 4 tbh. Blacks aren’t ethnic and they can reach 6 psl

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Anyone here want to dispute that the UK is the incel capital of Europe?

We have hypergamy that rivals the Mediterranean.
Got the most obnoxious and entitled foids.
The ugliest women on average
The worst looks disparity. Most of us are a walking Chernobyl experiment and then there is a minority of gigachads like Tyler Maher that take all the women

Someone tell me it's not over. It's only getting worse and worse with each passing year. This island is a terrible place to be... really terrible.
All of this is true

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Where did you do your placement year?
Did mine in Germany , German foids get a bad reputation her for some reason but a lot of them are hot tbh and mog a lot of other countries girls (UK, France etc)

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Did mine in Germany , German foids get a bad reputation her for some reason but a lot of them are hot tbh and mog a lot of other countries girls (UK, France etc)
I heard the stereotype from .org that German women look masculine. I only met one German girl on a hike and she looked alright. I couldn't stop staring at her chin though. She chin-mogged me hard.

I have found anecdotally that French girls fog UK girls. It's not even close. You reckon German girls fog French girls?

More people will gain extrospection and realise looks are their biggest bottleneck to finding a foid. Then, the competition is going to get worse and worse. We have already seen all the blackpilled looksmax memes circulating around TikTok. The self-improvement meme is already mainstream but it's going to get way, way worse. The men of the future will be like Fisherian peacocks. Everyone is going to be wearing makeup, everyone is going to be soft-maxxed and surgery will rise exponentially in the hopes of attracting a foid. It's going to be sexual selection on steroids.

Everyone here should be putting on their war helmets because if they think shit's bad now, wait until they see things 5-10yrs down the line.
if you think this paired with automation won't result in insane levels of gang violence, rapes, and social disorder of magnitudes not seen in over a century is bluepilling themselves and Im not even mememing

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Psl 5 is above average in london but not that rare. But I rarely see ethnics go above 4 tbh. Blacks aren’t ethnic and they can reach 6 psl
ethnic pheno is brutal failo in london tbh

there are youtube videos of teen girls being asked "what nationality wouldnt you date?" curry is the most common answer

psl 6 is achieveable but very rare in london, most slayers i see in london are psl 5, around 5'11 with muscular body and masc face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
These are the UK foids they are trying to bang, but they are either banging the slightly above average looking guys they've known for years and are in the same social circle, or they're banging gigachads and celebs on tinder/insta who DM them.

1601314857223-png.698682

1601314863520-png.698683

1601314870246-png.698684

1601314881302-png.698685

1601314894638-png.698686

1601314904149-png.698687

1601314912469-png.698688

ethnic pheno is brutal failo in london tbh

there are youtube videos of teen girls being asked "what nationality wouldnt you date?" curry is the most common answer

psl 6 is achieveable but very rare in london, most slayers i see in london are psl 5, around 5'11 with muscular body and masc face
Pretty much tbh, RTT is legit in london particularly with white women. I’d say fob ethnics tend to date within their race and aren’t as incel as ethnics who are born and raised in the uk since they’ve assimilated into British culture and try so hard to be white.
that makes sense?

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and thereallegend
I think that they do deserve it

Western culture is cancer , British men are massive white knights and let their women get away with anything

Zero accountability.

Bad choices are rewarded - daddy gov supports those single mum slags

They brought it on themselves and this is the reason they will fail demographically

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 2729
London is very legit for slaying tbh

Above avg + swiping on 50 girls a day on Hinge = slayerino

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
I heard the stereotype from .org that German women look masculine. I only met one German girl on a hike and she looked alright. I couldn't stop staring at her chin though. She chin-mogged me hard.

I have found anecdotally that French girls fog UK girls. It's not even close. You reckon German girls fog French girls?
German girls mog french girls to oblivion . French girls don’t shower , all have weird noses even though they’ve got decent personalities

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel