6 months of applying minoxidil to eyebrows (+ tinting them)

• +1
Reactions: Orc
I use it for my hair anyway, but eyebrow and beard hairs can become permanent.

I lost weight, I store a lot of fat in my face.

lashes will grow regardless of whether you want it or not if you use minoxidil for your scalp, some of it goes systemic.
So you saw eyelash growth by applying minox on eyebrows?

Ascendmaxx

• +1
Only applied to brows?
How was the shed to other hair?
Why not oral minox?
I use it for my scalp too.

the shedding wasn't more significant than I usually get during the summer.
Mirin hard, this is something I definitely need to do, I have light coloured low density eyebrows too. Did the minox dry your skin out?
no, but it does dry out your hair similarly to salt water spray.

Would u lose the newly gained hair if u stopped using minoxidil
probably, but they can become terminal
So you saw eyelash growth by applying minox on eyebrows?
scalp, it goes systemic at a low rate, so you will see some hair elsewhere.

Last edited:
insane results, how do you tint your eyebrows?

insane results, how do you tint your eyebrows?
same way you dye hair except the dye is milder, because the skin around your eyes is sensitive.

same way you dye hair except the dye is milder, because the skin around your eyes is sensitive.
Would like to tint mine but i dont want anyone noticing jfl

Would like to tint mine but i dont want anyone noticing jfl
they look off for about two days after you tint them unless you wash them thoroughly a bunch of times.

the half life is 22~ hours so applying it twice won't yield a whole lot of additional growth, you're better off just being consistent.
Yeah I mean the concentration. I’ll use it once a day after showering like u. Thanks for the thread bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523
they look off for about two days after you tint them unless you wash them thoroughly a bunch of times.
You use like those dyeing kits from amazon or???

the half life is 22~ hours so applying it twice won't yield a whole lot of additional growth, you're better off just being consistent.
might as well maximise the saturation given how cheap minox is, no point being parsimonious

might as well maximise the saturation given how cheap minox is, no point being parsimonious
2 additional hours won't do much + minoxidil is diluted in alcohol and not good for your skin, it also takes hours to fully absorb so you don't want to be applying it in the morning before you do anything stressful due to the risk of it running out from sweat.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
how do you tint your eyebrows without getting dye on the skin underneath

how do you tint your eyebrows without getting dye on the skin underneath
vaseline, put it around the eyebrow before you tint it, same goes for lashes, and also the scalp, if you apply it along the hairlines, ears and such you don't get any staining.

Great results man! Minox is probably best, but I'll stick to dermatrolling and castor cope for now, since you gotta keep using minox forever, which probably isn't too good for you.
@ACE XP If you dermaroll and minox, you keep way more of the hair after tapering off.

• +1
Great results man! Minox is probably best, but I'll stick to dermatrolling and castor cope for now, since you gotta keep using minox forever, which probably isn't too good for you.
@ACE XP If you dermaroll and minox, you keep way more of the hair after tapering off.
Why wouldn’t It be good for you?

Why wouldn’t It be good for you?
Anything that messes with homeostasis including supplements isn't optimal for you in the long run. There are always downstream effects.

I want to dye mine since they are light brown, but i want to avoid someone noticing that i dye em, what would u recommend?

I want to dye mine since they are light brown, but i want to avoid someone noticing that i dye em, what would u recommend?
mine went from light to black and still nobody noticed think you'll be alright.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
@Orc Holy moly, one of the best looksmax transformations I have seen here. Please tell me about the dying process and what you use.

I really need to dye mine, mine are death tier (light).

• +1
mine went from light to black and still nobody noticed think you'll be alright.
Im thinking of using this color
IMG 8008
, Also do i need to
mix it with the oxidant cream right?

b4ca9bae-0953-4927-a7f2-435d0c7ea2e2_2.jpeg

This would be a good option for Nordics with super pale skin and light hair?

Found a store that sells it in my area, nice.

I hope I won't have to stay inside and miss 2 weeks of the gym because it looks super fake and gay (too dark).

b4ca9bae-0953-4927-a7f2-435d0c7ea2e2_2.jpeg

This would be a good option for Nordics with super pale skin and light hair?

Found a store that sells it in my area, nice.

I hope I won't have to stay inside and miss 2 weeks of the gym because it looks super fake and gay (too dark).
u are asking literally the same questions as me above..

• +1
@Orc Holy moly, one of the best looksmax transformations I have seen here. Please tell me about the dying process and what you use.

I really need to dye mine, mine are death tier (light).
the most important thing when it comes to dyeing your eyebrows is just slapping a bunch of vaseline around the brow so the skin doesn't stain, there isn't much more to it.

mascara brush is good for applying it.

do you stop using it after a prefered result or u need to keep going?
trying to grow the inside of my eyebrows a bit denser still, I mostly gained hair on the sides.

trying to grow the inside of my eyebrows a bit denser still, I mostly gained hair on the sides.
mirin. do you apply only directly on your eyebrows or also on skin where you want the eyebrows to grow more? and can i use this when im 15 to get thicker eyebrows?

Do you use foam or just the liquid version? Every time I use minox I start to shed skin a little but it’s only been the liquid version.

Do you use foam or just the liquid version? Every time I use minox I start to shed skin a little but it’s only been the liquid version.
liquid version.

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi
Isn't it like super bad for your skin and your face, apparently ages you real quick?

From subhuman, eyebrowless freak to subhuman with fake eyebrow color.

Don't fraud genetics like this, kids -- this is what your kids will come out looking like:

how-to-breed-healthy-furless-rats.jpg

Don't fraud genetics like this, kids -- this is what your kids will come out looking like:

doesnt look fake at all

doesnt look fake at all

It looks way too stark of a contrast to believe it's real seeing it in a pic. MAYBE IRL it looks more passable, but not in these pics.

You have no idea how many people look like shit by dyeing their hair and shit to colors that don't convince anyone they're real/natural.

One good example is that filtered, doe eyed slut in your signature.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
It looks way too stark of a contrast to believe it's real seeing it in a pic. MAYBE IRL it looks more passable, but not in these pics.

You have no idea how many people look like shit by dyeing their hair and shit to colors that don't convince anyone they're real/natural.

One good example is that filtered, doe eyed slut in your signature.
understandable, but as a fair skin gook it goes well with my dark brows/eyelashes and hair.

understandable, but as a fair skin gook it goes well with my dark brows/eyelashes and hair.

Yeah, but it doesn't suit this caveman, uggo mayocel that Orc/Arborist/OP is. His freak-look comes naturally as an eyebrowless oaf.

Many guys lack eyebrows, and it's a sign that you're a subhuman who probably should not reproduce, even if most other features are good.

Yeah, but it doesn't suit this caveman, uggo mayocel that Orc/Arborist/OP is. His freak-look comes naturally as an eyebrowless oaf.

Many guys lack eyebrows, and it's a sign that you're a subhuman who probably should not reproduce, even if most other features are good.
nah I think the after looks much better for him

having light brows looks like terminal stage cancer patient.

went from better looking than you to still better looking than you.

went from better looking than you to still better looking than you.

Only because of height halo.

No one chooses to be 6'2" so it isn't any achievement, just autism over subhuman features of yours.