6'1, rate me in motion (verification)

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Titbot
@cocainecowboy is right 5.5 Psl max op. Personally I would give you a 5 psl max.
No hate mogs me
flaws
1) bad harmony
2) soy eye area
3) small skull
4) low set Ramus
5) low set full zygos- your zygos should should create a dip ideally your looks like two trangles coming down from the cheek area
6) to compact Midface
this nigga got the Tyler1 skull and talmbout above 5.5 PSL jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and Titbot
its funny cause i called him 5.5 psl which is essentially calling him very good looking and OP got all insecure and all other ethnics in thread attack me

if someone posts a decent looking ethnic you have to call him gigaterrachad, otherwise you get lynched :lul:
This my friend he’s a 5.5 -6 psl. He posted this pic on his IG. This girl was like wow you cute then later on she commented again you cute because he didn’t acknowledge her 🤣

Attachments

• BB1BAAE8-9D4B-4B9D-9EFF-188B10E6DB55.jpeg
    BB1BAAE8-9D4B-4B9D-9EFF-188B10E6DB55.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 52
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Jagged0
Lay count?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Are you rating on the /8psl scale?

5.5 is only slightly above average, which hes clearly not
yes 8 psl scale. 4 psl is average

6 psl is considered chad

above 7 psl model tier (prime chico, barrett etc)

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3573
Front the front it looks small because of overly compact Midface lacks vertical height . Also I can straddle press into handstand and then into planche

Do you think op mogs him strictly facially
post vid to compare skull size

cage

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Titbot
Do you think op mogs him strictly facially
depends on ur friend height and skull size irl

op prob mogs him overall due to height/body

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and Deleted member 3583
barefeet measured 6'1. so i could care less what it looks like i am.
U get so defensive relax. You look better in the video than those faggot looking pictures in the OP

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Chadelite
Your profile pic is what you think you look like

• +1

6 psl is considered chad

Isn't the scale kinda retarded if the best looking men in the world are 7s

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3962 and Titbot
Isn't the scale kinda retarded if the best looking men in the world are 7s
It goes to 8psl but the jump from 7psl to 8 psl is very small. It’s just really hard to advance from 7 Psl to 8 psl because there is very little improvement you can do at that point. 8 psl is genetic

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Chadelite
Ngl I thought ur avi was some tiktok eboy, lol at that being u. You sorta resemble rob evans/could be his lost son

reg_634.robevans.mh.102412.jpg

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SixFootManlet and Deleted member 3701
Ngl I thought ur avi was some tiktok eboy, lol at that being u. You sorta resemble rob evans/could be his lost son

reg_634.robevans.mh.102412.jpg
fuark rob evans is an unstoppable 6'4 mogger

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2426

6 psl is considered chad

You should’ve mentioned the scale you were using imo but I agree in this case

• +1
  • +1
Holy fucking shit lmfao. Mogs Salludon, Tsh and Zygos uncle to death. I can't believe that's actually you, literally one of the most gl posters. People who rate you below 6.5 PSL are jealous copers, and this is coming from someone who rates ethnics harsher. And on top of that you are 6'1 JFL.

You must absolutely fucking slay on Tinder. How many matches do you get per day? Also, do you have any photos of you at higher bodyfat? I would wanna see what leanmaxxing did to you @moggingmachine

@Swescension

Alltså kolla på honom...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, EthnicelAscension, moggingmachine and 4 others
if that sounded defensive that wasnt the tone i intended

he mogs me to nonexistance + hes 6'3
Her barely. Mogs u

Less than 0.5 psl

He is a strong 7+
Holy fucking shit lmfao. Mogs Salludon, Tsh and Zygos uncle to death. I can't believe that's actually you, literally one of the most gl posters. People who rate you below 6.5 PSL are jealous copers, and this is coming from someone who rates ethnics harsher. And on top of that you are 6'1 JFL.

You must absolutely fucking slay on Tinder. How many matches do you get per day? Also, do you have any photos of you at higher bodyfat? I would wanna see what leanmaxxing did to you @moggingmachine

@Swescension

Alltså kolla på honom...
Jfl he is 19 not even done growing

But he doesn't mog salludon

Sallueon is 6ft1

7.5 psl face

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and moggingmachine

@Swescension

Alltså kolla på honom...
jaså du sitter också här på nyår jfl :lul:

Snubben moggar hela forumet till oblivion och tillbaka 10ggr

• +1
what abt this pic bro? she looks good

i take it i live permanently in your head from now on
yea thats why i spammed it. ashild ringus is indeed my oneitis and i am spamming her insta dms but she is ignoring me. time to rope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, EthnicelAscension, BigBoy and 1 other person
Her barely. Mogs u

Less than 0.5 psl

He is a strong 7+

Jfl he is 19 not even done growing

But he doesn't mog salludon

Sallueon is 6ft1

7.5 psl face
Caged moggingmachine is a 5.5 Psl max. In what world is he anything above that

@Swescension

Alltså kolla på honom...
Supéreme universal cope

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3526, Chadelite and 1 other person
  • +1
''You will never be accepted, you will never be praised and repspected on this forum, your advice will never be taken seriously. Forums are just like rl, slayers rise in power, incels vanish to oblivion.'' - @blackopstruecel

Legit quote, no ugly user would get so much validation even from subhuman. If subhuman would post, dudes would start talking trash, whiile for him, everybody is sucking his cock. ''congrats'' FOR WHAT? for being born with better genetics? FOR LUCK?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 209 and 1 other person
''You will never be accepted, you will never be praised and repspected on this forum, your advice will never be taken seriously. Forums are just like rl, slayers rise in power, incels vanish to oblivion.'' - @blackopstruecel

Legit quote, no ugly user would get so much validation even from subhuman. If subhuman would post, dudes would start talking trash, whiile for him, everybody is sucking his cock. ''congrats'' FOR WHAT? for being born with better genetics? FOR LUCK?
run reincarnation game asap. just spam kill yourself until you land in a psl 8 body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Chadelite, Deleted member 3701 and 1 other person
run reincarnation game asap. just spam kill yourself until you land in a psl 8 body.
that doesnt change a thing that all you want is to fell better than subhuman like me, all you want. And those subhumans give it to you

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2426
that doesnt change a thing that all you want is to fell better than subhuman like me, all you want. And those subhumans give it to you
emB7G8L.gif
emB7G8L.gif
emB7G8L.gif
emB7G8L.gif
emB7G8L.gif
emB7G8L.gif
emB7G8L.gif

• +1
REMINDER

• +1
. If subhuman would post, dudes would start talking trash, whiile for him, everybody is sucking his cock. ''congrats'' FOR WHAT? for being born with better genetics? FOR LUCK?

brutal

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, EthnicelAscension and Pietrosiek

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and moggingmachine
Tell us about your environment OP. Was it ideal? Did you chewmaxx? Vitamin K2 intake?
How did you turn out so well?

• +1
Tell us about your environment OP. Was it ideal? Did you chewmaxx? Vitamin K2 intake?
How did you turn out so well?
He chewed titanium and injected pure uncut colombian dht to his jaw to ensure proper jaw growth for 2020's

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2426, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and KlutchPurpp
caging at this goofy smile :feelskek: 299D02D4 C088 4204 84B0 E8F47B45B11A

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, EthnicelAscension and KlutchPurpp
  • +1
Yo in all seriousness

Does your father have that kind of jawline too?
my dad mogged me into oblivion when he was my age. hes 6'3 and eye area mogs me.

he indeed has the same jaw but his collagen has deteriorated in his old age.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and BigChinHispanic