6'1, rate me in motion (verification)

Slayer, you look like that des qua dude. You’d slay from age range 16-22

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Ogmanman and moggingmachine
Like hell no you black 5 psl subhuman

Stop flattering yourself
Shut the fuck up you subhuman dog.
A06C19DF 63D5 40DB BB53 BE003606F5BD
He got 35 likes in a day. He matched with some cute Stacylites as well. Rope, he mogs you into non existence. He’s in your head rent free and will never leave.

Keep crying for him, you faggot. He can get a harem of JBs to suck him off if he wanted. You can’t even get an obese girl to look at you twice. Your 10 teeth whore of a mother should of aborted you.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, TheAscendedOne, Incognegro and 3 others
Like hell no you black 5 psl subhuman

Stop flattering yourself
You over rate yourself and op legit has no harmony. 14 matches 15 likes in 1 day with boost is garbage ngl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x, TheAscendedOne and MrGlutton
You over ate yourself and op legit has no harmony. 14 matches 15 likes in 1 day with boost is garbage ngl.
No brother, he intentionally botched the tinder experiment.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
You over rate yourself and op legit has no harmony. 14 matches 15 likes in 1 day with boost is garbage ngl.
post pics asap you utter subhuman

• +1
No brother, he intentionally botched the tinder experiment.
Probably but I think OP doesn't have harmony at all and it makes psl seem even more stupid than it already is. He has a crazy jaw but it doesn't even look good it looks kinda weird. But of course psl doesn't care. Autists on here are like wow that jaw is crazy big and wide 9 psl mogs chico. When there are people irl with way psl 'worse' jaws but look way better than him and would be rated bad because your jaw doesn't extend past your shoulders, your eyes aren't completely covered by your brow bone, your medial canthus isn't 1 inch long, your eyes aren't at 45 degree angles pointing inwards for pct, etc.
post pics asap you utter subhuman
Just because I'm a subhuman doesn't mean that you have absolutely no harmony.

I legit think Titbot looks better, someone should ask real life girls who they think looks better.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, TheAscendedOne, Titbot and 1 other person
Probably but I think OP doesn't have harmony at all and it makes psl seem even more stupid than it already is. He has a crazy jaw but it doesn't even look good it looks kinda weird. But of course psl doesn't care. Autists on here are like wow that jaw is crazy big and wide 9 psl mogs chico. When there are people irl with way psl 'worse' jaws but look way better than him and would be rated bad because your jaw doesn't extend past your shoulders, your eyes aren't completely covered by your brow bone, your medial canthus isn't 1 inch long, your eyes aren't at 45 degree angles pointing inwards for pct, etc.

Just because I'm a subhuman doesn't mean that you have absolutely no harmony.
Tbh I don’t think his harmony is too bad. It’s off but he still looks good

you mog though

• +1
Tbh I don’t think his harmony is too bad. It’s off but he still looks good

you mog though
This guy definitely 100 percent mogs me

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Dogs
Barber nuked ur smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Barbarossa_ and moggingmachine
4 psl

• +1
ur lips look weird in the videos but you look like a typical mullato slayer in the last pic, your psl rating doesn’t matter because u have good niche

• +1
this is him

he should not be trash talking you

Like I said he mogs me but doesn't mean what I said is wrong. In these videos he's not even 6 psl let alone some people claiming 7 psl just lol, cocainecowboy is right he's about 5.5 psl. And honestly this goes to show how stupid and autistic some people are at rating people. But I do think he looks better in the car selfie that I saw from another thread that was about 6 psl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, TheAscendedOne and MrGlutton
Arabin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and moggingmachine
Why did you cut your hair

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and moggingmachine
u have a great jaw, was it always like this or did u do some aspie science shit?
h

Last edited:
  • +1
Shut the fuck up you subhuman dog.
View attachment 217361
He got 35 likes in a day. He matched with some cute Stacylites as well. Rope, he mogs you into non existence. He’s in your head rent free and will never leave.

Keep crying for him, you faggot. He can get a harem of JBs to suck him off if he wanted. You can’t even get an obese girl to look at you twice. Your 10 teeth whore of a mother should of aborted you.
Cope did worse then a angelrun. He’s got like 46 matches first round and he’s a currycel and shorter Jfl

• +1
Get your old hair back like in the third pic and get coloured contacts like this

Michael Ealy 1 1

ASAP

• +1
Why do you care? Just make a Tinder account and see how many matches u get

• +1
what a gigamogger... just reminds me how much better my life would be if I was gl :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
i have indeed larped endless times and earned the title of "larp god", it is time i post the true me before i quit psl for good.
View attachment 211210
View attachment 211211

back when my hair was ideal and my barber didnt fuck it up
unknown.png

@Dark Badboy
@Imperative
@Playboypuertorican
I mean you're alright like 5 or 6 but seem very autistic especially in thr first video at the end hopefully that won't fuck your chadlite looks

• +1
FUCK PITT TIER MASSETERS DID YOU CHEW OR ALWAYS HAD THEM

• +1
  • +1
Mirin that fuckin jaw....superman jaw tbh

Your phenotype would slay so hard in Canada, especially in my place where mulaatos are seen as highly exotic, you need to grow back that hair bro. You still look great with short hair meaning you pass @Kingkellz gl test.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Kingkellz
slayer

• +1