6’2 & 6’4 are the nicest sounding heights

Z

Zoom759

Gold
They just sound the most main character and easy off the tongue. probably cus they’re even. this is also backed up by romance novel written by women stats with these 2 being the most common heights
IMG 8744

Ur height also has to sound sexy to women ropefuel if ur not 6’2 or 6’4 tbh

• +1
Reactions: murdah, M-1014, Roge and 7 others
6'2 is most perfect height if we exclude 6' larpers who claim 6'2 legit 6'2 have it all good

• +1
Reactions: murdah, M-1014, Deleted member 64865 and 8 others
Heights that sound better:

6’5
6’6
6’7
6’8
6’9

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: trueceI, gr34ter, anthony111553 and 7 others
They just sound the most main character and easy off the tongue. probably cus they’re even. this is also backed up by romance novel written by women stats with these 2 being the most common heights View attachment 2788655

Over if ur not 6’1 or taller

They just sound the most main character and easy off the tongue. probably cus they’re even. this is also backed up by romance novel written by women stats with these 2 being the most common heights View attachment 2788655

6’2” isn’t tall at all if you’re 5’11” and heightfraud

6’2.5” master race reigns supreme and rolls off the tongue nicely

6’2” isn’t tall at all if you’re 5’11” and heightfraud
Mental gymnastics lol

Just fraud to a height that you aren’t

Said 6’2 person can also wear lifts so this cancels out entirely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, nope, murdah and 1 other person
Mental gymnastics lol

Said person doesn’t know about lifts though. Most of you tallfags are bluepilled as hell. Once you reach a certain height, you can heightfraud your way to be 1-2 inches above 6’1”, not if you’re like 5’6-5’7

Said person doesn’t know about lifts though. Most of you tallfags are bluepilled as hell.
I’m not tall first of all, just being realistic

6’2 bare foot is tall irl and you will be over 90% of people anywhere you go since the average in the US is around 5’9/5’10, idk about Europe

• +1
Reactions: Pride, nope, murdah and 3 others

6’2 bare foot is tall irl and you will be over 90% of people anywhere you go since the average in the US is around 5’9/5’10, idk about Europe
6’2” barefoot is tall, but the difference between 5’11” and 6’2” is heavily diminished when you heightfraud/shoefraud.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
6’2” barefoot is tall, but the difference between 5’11” and 6’2” is heavily diminished when you heightfraud/shoefraud.
So what’s your point dude, especially with the last comment

Majority of niggas aren’t going outside wearing lifts to increase their height and it’s not like they care about their height that much unless manlet tier

• JFL
Reactions: Pride, nope and latincell95
So what’s your point dude, especially with the last comment

Majority of niggas aren’t going outside wearing lifts to increase their height and it’s not like they care about their height that much unless manlet tier
all I’m saying is that as a 5’11” guy, when standing next to a 6’1” or 6’2” guy at work or social settings, there isn’t a huge “height mog” in comparison to 6’4”+ or above JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

europe is 2 inches difference so u would still be taller than 80-90% of people

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Kamui
all I’m saying is that as a 5’11” guy, when standing next to a 6’1” or 6’2” guy at work or social settings, there isn’t a huge “height mog” in comparison to 6’4”+ or above JFL.
Alright yeah I see your point

Real height moggers that demand respect simply from their presence alone are like 6’3+

But to say you can’t slay below 6’0 is just schizo delusions lol, Heightpill is both overrated and underrated on this site by both black and bluepilled niggas

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95

Real height moggers that demand respect simply from their presence alone are like 6’3+

But to say you can’t slay below 6’0 is just schizo delusions lol, Heightpill is both overrated and underrated on this site by both black and bluepilled niggas
IMG 6764

the so called presence moggers

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 38235, Akhi and 1 other person

To slay in 2024, you have to be the complete package (height, face, money, etc) all need to be above average. While one my coworker is 6’2”, he only attracts LTBs due to being fat and not moneymaxxed.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
To slay in 2024, you have to be the complete package (height, face, money, etc) all need to be above average. While one my coworker is 6’2”, he only attracts LTBs due to being fat and not moneymaxxed.
yea no shit he would continue attracting ltbs even at 6‘11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and latincell95
yea no shit he would continue attracting ltbs even at 6‘11
He’s currently talking to some sheboon. Sheboon is thirsting over this fatcel neckbeard while guys like me get passed ovER 😭 😭 . Nigga kinda looks like pic below:

IMG 3638

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Mental gymnastics lol

Aren’t you 5’9?

Legit thread

6'3 sounds very nice though i can't lie

6'1 sounds so shit though

• +1
Reactions: Pride
5'11 is the best sounding height

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF

6'2 is deathtier height in sweden

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Aren’t you 5’9?
No
Not even lol

From what I’ve noticed if you don’t have looks being Giga NT can make up for any other discrepancies

• JFL
Only 6’3 and above sound good

• +1
No

Not even lol

From what I’ve noticed if you don’t have looks being Giga NT can make up for any other discrepancies
Just develop an NT personality despite years of being rejected bro. Just blank slate max bro.

6'0-6'2 is the perfect height range. Taller than average, still symmetrical and you live longer. Max body PSL.

6'4+ is for the coping tallcels.

Just develop an NT personality despite years of being rejected bro. Just blank slate max bro.
I wasn’t talking about you specifically

It’s over for you lil bro sorry

• Ugh..
I wasn’t talking about you specifically

It’s over for you lil bro sorry
By the mere fact that you’re rotting in here, I’ll say it’s over for you too

By the mere fact that you’re rotting in here, I’ll say it’s over for you too
Nope

Just last week had a bitch jerk me off with her feet and beg for my BBC

Can’t say the same for you lil bro 😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, murdah, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
Nope

Just last week had a bitch jerk me off with her feet and beg for my BBC

Can’t say the same for you lil bro 😭
How much did she charge? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Kamui Sheboons don’t count my guy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Too much money I’m afraid

I had to use my life savings account
Damn, you got some bitch pregnant? Yall niggas be living up to the stereotype :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cope nigga 6'2 gets mogged by 6'3 and 6'4 by 6'5 and 6'5 by 6'6 and 6'6, after 6'6 it becomes being ogreish. 6'6 is the best height

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Cope nigga 6'2 gets mogged by 6'3 and 6'4 by 6'5 and 6'5 by 6'6 and 6'6, after 6'6 it becomes being ogreish. 6'6 is the best height
it'll never be ogre if you're face isn't ogre, Lebron is 6 7 and don't look ogre

it'll never be ogre if you're face isn't ogre, Lebron is 6 7 and don't look ogre
Nigs are ogres by default, they don't get affected by this. White faces start looking weird above 6'6

Nigs are ogres by default, they don't get affected by this. White faces start looking weird above 6'6
if you mean they have a higher chance of looking ogre i agree, but if you're face isn't ogre then the biggest problem with being to tall is foids not being able to see ur face

Sddefault

like this guy just has a normal face, no ogre

if you mean they have a higher chance of looking ogre i agree, but if you're face isn't ogre then the biggest problem with being to tall is foids not being able to see ur face

View attachment 2803570
like this guy just has a normal face, no ogre
Idk nigga I know 3 6'7 guys and one 6'11 they stick out too much in normal crowds + it's awkward to interact w them unless you're tall too cuz they're so far up jfl

6'11 looks mutant af, incompatible with normal humans. I wouldn't wanna be over 6'7 tbh, I'm 6'3.

Idk nigga I know 3 6'7 guys and one 6'11 they stick out too much in normal crowds + it's awkward to interact w them unless you're tall too cuz they're so far up jfl

6'11 looks mutant af, incompatible with normal humans. I wouldn't wanna be over 6'7 tbh, I'm 6'3.
true, it sounds pretty mogger for clubs tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back