6'2+ is cope

yep, it's all location. 6'2+ is needed maybe in Balkan countries but even the manlet whites in my rich diverse libtarded city, find sexual success np
Depends on what balkan country and the region for example in southern albania 5'7 is fine but in the north and midwest you need to be at least 5'10 if mtn or below to get pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and HTN_Mentalcel
Tyler maher, Dolph Lundgren
Being giga tall gives niche appeal to height obsessed girls as well = easiest slay ever
Tyler Maher and prime Dolph Lundgren are 6'4

Because 6 foot is ideal bruh, every inch after that grants a small bonus but 6ft is more than enough, at this point let your face do the job
It's enough to not get failoed by your height, but it's not a halo
Being at least 6'3 gives you more of a halo and you can get away with a worse face

Derek Theler can be an exception since he's listed as 6'6 on celebheights.
true, best and most normal-looking 6'6 guy I've seen too, he has the proportions of a 6'1 model and 0 facial abnormalities. But he's the only case I know, actually attractive moggers past 6'5 are extremely rare, the "chad height" range generally tapers off around 6'4-6'5 imo

Last edited:
Depends on what balkan country and the region for example in southern albania 5'7 is fine but in the north and midwest you need to be at least 5'10 if mtn or below to get pussy
Everything in moderation:

6'4 but deformed face + smells + broke = no pussy.

rich but 5'5 + smells + deformed face = no pussy

smell good but 5'5 + broke + deformed face = no pussy

perfect face but 5'5 + smells + broke = unlikely to get pussy

shows that face is the most important but without the other you won't ascend

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Being at least 6'3 gives you more of a halo and you can get away with a worse face
6"1 is enough in uk for height halo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix and optimisticzoomer
Don't agree
But even so, the taller you are the bigger the halo
Even though 6'5 is ideal, if you're ugly even taller could be better cos u can nichemaxx on height alone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Azonin and HTN_Mentalcel
I mean when I was 6'1 I felt quite normal in the gym, maybe taller than people normally so tallish, at 6'3/190cm I started to feel big even around the steroid guys who were like 5'11/6'

Don't agree
But even so, the taller you are the bigger the halo
Even though 6'5 is ideal, if you're ugly even taller could be better cos u can nichemaxx on height alone
nichemaxx is cope at that point just look normal facially dude

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I mean when I was 6'1 I felt quite normal in the gym, maybe taller than people normally so tallish, at 6'3/190cm I started to feel big even around the steroid guys who were like 5'11/6'
i get called tall sometimes at 6"0/5"11 but uk is filled with manlets lol

nichemaxx is cope at that point just look normal facially dude
Well yes obviously face is more important
But I'm saying if you're comparing two guys with same face

• JFL
i get called tall sometimes at 6"0/5"11 but uk is filled with manlets lol
Again it depends where, im small areas where there are indians you automatically mog every shitskin but on tubes or london underground a lot of white guys are about 6'1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and HTN_Mentalcel
Again it depends where, im small areas where there are indians you automatically mog every shitskin but on tubes or london underground a lot of white guys are about 6'1
A lot of the indians also wear turbans cause they are coping that they are not "6 foot bro"

Tbh.

5'10 is the range to not be failo'ed by your height

6' gives a halo (needs a 4+/10 face to not be over)

6'3+ a big halo (needs a 2+/10 face to not be over)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and HTN_Mentalcel
Tbh.

5'10 is the range to not be failo'ed by your height

6' gives a halo (needs a 4+/10 face to not be over)

6'3+ a big halo (needs a 2+/10 face to not be over)
"4+/10 face to not be over and get laid"

*meanwhile white pig deformed inbred families fucking their siblings 3 times a day like nothing*

Saying that you can't slay cause you're 5'10-6'1 is the biggest cope of all time, most chads (except gigachads) are this height look at o'pry or dicaprio, im starting to think 6 foot even is ideal.
Just dont stand next to tall people and you should be fine

no shit I should geomaxx to neighbouring Albania where I'll find a Tosk HQNP goth trad waifu tbh @aspiringexcel lifefuel for me tbh I would be a height mogger in the slums of Vlora
Tyler Maher and prime Dolph Lundgren are 6'4
brutal shit there definitely are some tall gigachads Jacob Elordi is around that height as well
Everything in moderation:

6'4 but deformed face + smells + broke = no pussy.

rich but 5'5 + smells + deformed face = no pussy

smell good but 5'5 + broke + deformed face = no pussy

perfect face but 5'5 + smells + broke = unlikely to get pussy

shows that face is the most important but without the other you won't ascend
ocean tbh

also where tf you can see 5'5 Chad? here in my country it's rare to see a guy even under 5'9 it's very rare tbh my shortest classmate in HS was like 5'10 but I remember some 5'7 HTN midget who went to the same school and he was visibly the shortest one

it's rare to see even a regular average height Chad jfl at your imagination about midget Chads buddy boyo we don't live in Japan

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Just dont stand next to tall people and you should be fine
Or just walk on your tiptoes barefoot in public and say you're practicing Aikido for your next lesson

it's rare to see even a regular average height Chad jfl at your imagination about midget Chads buddy boyo we don't live in Japan
Jfl most celeb chads are at 5'8-6 foot tom cruise is like 5'5
Tall chads are extremely extremely rare

• JFL
Yeah I think people confuse "tall chads are rare" with "being tall doesnt make you chad look at all these manlet chads"

Yeah I think people confuse "tall chads are rare" with "being tall doesnt make you chad look at all these manlet chads"
I confuse salt with coke

he's not even a Chad but a Chadlite anyway most Chads of younger generations and irl are average height
no but trust me tall Chads are way more common than midget Chads

6’ isn’t ideal it’s like The HTN of height, chad height is 6’3-6’4

Manlet cope.
Those guys at 6'5 would slay even harder.

6'2 is ideal but women aren't only attracted to men who 100% conform to their absolute ideal (duh, you retards)

6'2 is ideal but women aren't only attracted to men who 100% conform to their absolute ideal (duh, you retards)
Depends on the relationship sure, it's much different with hookers. If you are with a hooker it's all about being good looking while a genuine relationship there is some form of unconditional love meaning even if your hairline starts to recede or idk you get some injury she still loves you which is beautiful

women that height are common and it's very common to see guys who are 6'6+ so tallish at best, very weak height halo. I wear lifts to 6'2 and get heightmogged by almost every man
yeah bro 6'4 women are common good job

people who think 6' 2"+ is required are 1. Ugly 2. retarded or 3. both

• +1
Reactions: Azonin