6'3 is the most balanced, well-rounded male height

kanderior

kanderior

Banned
  • Minimum for 0th percentile (practically unmoggable) height in the tallest country in the world: 6'7
  • Height of the tallest male models: 6'4
  • Best height for modeling: 6'2
  • Best height for gymmaxxing/bodybuilding: 5'10
  • Best height for health: 6'0
  • Ideal height for the average woman in the tallest country in the world (5'7+8 inches): 6'3
  • Ideal height for the typical tall woman (5'10+8 inches): 6'6 (also happens to be the average NBA height)
  • Typical height of Hollywood chads and male leads: 6'1
The average of these is 6'2.88/189.55. So 6'3/190 cm is the most balanced well-rounded male height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bodydmorph2004, TeenAscender, Big White Cuck and 11 others
Mogged by 5'10 ideal mechanical height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, m0ss26 and SteveLorde

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, szolliontaraelis, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2 and Deleted member 19766
  • Minimum for 0th percentile (practically unmoggable) height in the tallest country in the world: 6'7
  • Height of the tallest male models: 6'4
  • Best height for modeling: 6'2
  • Best height for gymmaxxing/bodybuilding: 5'10
  • Best height for health: 6'0
  • Ideal height for the average woman in the tallest country in the world (5'7+8 inches): 6'3
  • Ideal height for the typical tall woman (5'10+8 inches): 6'6 (also happens to be the average NBA height)
  • Typical height of Hollywood chads and male leads: 6'1
The average of these is 6'2.88/189.55. So 6'3/190 cm is the most balanced well-rounded male height.
Water 6'3 Is the perfect height 6'3 or death

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
nice theory but in reality as tall as possible as long as health and frame remains normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Whitepill_Saint, notrealdanish and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
nice theory but in reality as tall as possible as long as health and frame remains normal
You think looking like this in comparison to a woman of average height wearing high heels is ideal?

Attachments

• 70c3c627af40e594.jpg
    70c3c627af40e594.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Napoleon1800
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
6'2 better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 19766 and Napoleon1800
You think looking like this in comparison to a woman of average height wearing high heels is ideal?
Just be ogre theory.

There's very few men taller than 6'6 that don't look disgusting

you're not supposed to date goblinas when you're a giant, that's why it looks weird. subhuman vs good genetics. you're supposed to date a 5'11/6' woman when you're tall

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
View attachment image (2).png (1).webpthis image haunts me, I measured myself at 6'0 but get heightmogged by everyone 3rd person, I think i may be shorter than that I'm buying a stadiometer to finally relieve myself. Either I'm shorter than 6'0 or 6'0+ is more than 15% of the world

you're not supposed to date goblinas when you're a giant, that's why it looks weird. subhuman vs good genetics. you're supposed to date a 5'11/6' woman when you're tall
You forget the fact that 90% of .me userbase live in countries like Indonesia, India, Peru (average height is 5'2 there)

Just be ogre theory.

There's very few men taller than 6'6 that don't look disgusting
Jacob Elordi looks great at 6'5 so maybe I'd push it to 6'7 but above that yeah unless you're well-built and gl you start to get reverse manletism SMV-wise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Napoleon1800
So you're nichemaxxing, your dating pool is smaller. Women of those heights are rare.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Not really, there's a lot of different opinions here on the best male height, ranging from cope to unrealistic and ridiculous.
Anything from 6’0-6’4 barefoot is good, more limited I’d say 6’1-6’3. I’m 6’0.5 barefoot so idrk where that puts me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 19766 and Napoleon1800
Jacob Elordi looks great at 6'5 so maybe I'd push it to 6'7 but above that yeah unless you're well-built and gl you start to get reverse manletism SMV-wise
6'5 looks okay but usually those who are 6'7, 6'8 etc look disgusting for example krist novoselic, Richard that British game show host

Anything from 6’0-6’4 barefoot is good, more limited I’d say 6’1-6’3. I’m 6’0.5 barefoot so idrk where that puts me
6'0 and 6'1 are common ass heights. 6'2-6'5 is ideal

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
So you're nichemaxxing, your dating pool is smaller. Women of those heights are rare.
tall people are rarer, water
You forget the fact that 90% of .me userbase live in countries like Indonesia, India, Peru (average height is 5'2 there)
then they don't have to be concerned about any of that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and St.TikTokcel
6'0 and 6'1 are common ass heights. 6'2-6'5 is ideal
Still above average and women can’t tell the difference between 6’1 and 6’2. Most people who say they’re 6ft really aren’t either, usually 5’10-5’11. And I literally said more limited 6’1-6’3 is ideal? But 6’3 is definitely best overall

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, nordicel, kuroro and 1 other person
6'5 looks okay but usually those who are 6'7, 6'8 etc look disgusting for example krist novoselic, Richard that British game show host
Nah ik a 6’8 guy he mogs

• +1
Most people who say they’re 6ft really aren’t either, usually 5’10-5’11.
I'm beginning to think this might be me. Either I have terrible posture (well I do), I am not actually 6'0 or 6'0+ is more than 15% of the world, because I get heightmogged by every 3rd person. I'm getting a stadiometer to finally find out

• +1
I'm beginning to think this might be me. Either I have terrible posture (well I do), I am not actually 6'0 or 6'0+ is more than 15% of the world, because I get heightmogged by every 3rd person. I'm getting a stadiometer to finally find out
Odds are you are probably 5’10-5’11. I am genuinely 184 barefoot and people think I am 6’1 and up, I actually get 6’1-6’2 more than 6’ft/5’11. I never feel short in public, and average height in Australia is over 5’10

• +1
Odds are you are probably 5’10-5’11. I am genuinely 184 barefoot and people think I am 6’1 and up, I actually get 6’1-6’2 more than 6’ft/5’11.
I also have bad proportions my torso is slightly longer than my legs and I often get guessed at 5'8-5'10

• +1
I also have bad proportions my torso is slightly longer than my legs and I often get guessed at 5'8-5'10
Sounds like you’re in 5’10 range tbh

• +1
Odds are you are probably 5’10-5’11. I am genuinely 184 barefoot and people think I am 6’1 and up, I actually get 6’1-6’2 more than 6’ft/5’11. I never feel short in public, and average height in Australia is over 5’10
When I measured 2 months ago it said 183cm barefoot morning height but idk probably incorrect but I also do have shitty posture could be that as well

Sounds like you’re in 5’10 range tbh
The strange thing I heightmog people who say they are 5'10 so either they are lying or I'm slightly sbove

• +1
When I measured 2 months ago it said 183cm barefoot morning height but idk probably incorrect but I also do have shitty posture could be that as well
If you’re getting guessed at 5’8-5’10 I doubt it unless your posture is really that bad

• +1
The strange thing I heightmog people who say they are 5'10 so either they are lying or I'm slightly sbove
Possibly, get a doctor to do it bro

• +1
Go to a doctor, that way you can get measured and see if you have any posture problems that need fixing at the same time. Dunno how old you are but if they're bad enough you'll start getting pretty bad back pain, I threw my back out while skiing and it's one of the worst pains I've ever felt.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and incelmogger
Go to a doctor, that way you can get measured and see if you have any posture problems that need fixing at the same time. Dunno how old you are but if they're bad enough you'll start getting pretty bad back pain, I threw my back out while skiing and it's one of the worst pains I've ever felt.
I have anterior pelvic tilt, rounded forward shoulders, forward head posture, and lower back pain

• So Sad
Don’t worry about the height too much bro you could grow to 6’1-6’2 just fix posture
I will hop on hgh and ai to make sure i get as much growth as I can

• +1
Hm you must be 183 then just with death tier posture
Yea that's what I was thinking as well, my spine probably gets compressed as well so even shorter

• +1
I will hop on hgh and ai to make sure i get as much growth as I can
Nice i recently turned 20 and am gonna take mk see if it does anything, my dad stopped growing at 21 (same with his dad) so I have some hope

• +1
Yup, heights after 6'6 or so start to suck, around 6'2 is prob the ideal all around I'd say...

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2