A way to tell what heights are good/how over or not it is for you height-wise

kanderior

kanderior

Banned
First you have to find or define what is the tallest chad mogger height you can expect to realistically see irl somewhat regularly (not completely freak outliers, but still significantly above average and standing out a lot). Either by looking at height percentile statistics, personal anecdotes or whatever. And I mean legit accurate heights, not tales from the slums of Mumbai. I'd start with 6'4 cause that's generally seen as the beginning of very tall and probably the tallest of chad heights you're likely to "often" see irl (maybe outside of the tallest countries, though even dutchcels here say 6'4 is the beginning of what stands out in the Netherlands). So the closer you are to that height the less likely you are to get heightmogged in your daily life and the more you can be said to be a "tall guy" and acceptable by most women. So assuming barefoot height without lifts, or frauded with lifts that aren't too obvious:

6'4:
  • 5'10- (6+ inches): terrible. It's over
  • 5'11 (5 inches): bad. It's almost over
  • 6'0 (4 inches): not great but livable. Bare minimum
  • 6'1 (3 inches): decent, you'll be seen as tallish
  • 6'2-6'3 (1-2 inches): safe/good. You won't look short in comparison and will be seen as tall
More pessimistic version with 6'5, about the height of Jacob Elordi:
  • 5'11- (6+ inches): terrible
  • 6'0 (5 inches): bad
  • 6'1 (4 inches): livable
  • 6'2 (3 inches): decent
  • 6'3-6'4 (1-2 inches): good
Brutal, probably unrealistic version with 6'6, average NBA height:
  • 6'0- (6+ inches): terrible
  • 6'1 (5 inches): bad
  • 6'2 (4 inches): livable
  • 6'3 (3 inches): decent
  • 6'4-6'5 (1-2 inches): good
Giga brutal version with 6'7/200 cm, Europe's "seven feet" in terms of language, definitely unrealistic outside of .org but might as well:
  • 6'1- (6+ inches): terrible
  • 6'2 (5 inches): bad
  • 6'3 (4 inches): livable
  • 6'4 (3 inches): decent
  • 6'5-6'6 (1-2 inches): good
Optimistic version with 6'3, probably realistic in 90% of the developed world, I assume with the exception of countries like the Netherlands or the Scandinavian ones:
  • 5'9- (6+ inches): terrible
  • 5'10 (5 inches): bad
  • 5'11 (4 inches): livable
  • 6'0 (3 inches): decent
  • 6'1-6'2 (1-2 inches): good
Most optimistic version with 6'2, probably the case in underveloped countries, Asia and maybe the US too but I'm not sure:
  • 5'8- (6+ inches): terrible
  • 5'9 (5 inches): bad
  • 5'10 (4 inches): livable, bare minimum
  • 5'11 (3 inches): decent
  • 6'0-6'1 (1-2 inches): good
And again this is compared to actual very tall mogger heights, the worst-case scenarios you can expect to occasionally see irl, hence 4 inches being livable even though irl ofc it's a very noticeable height difference and over-tier if that's your difference with your country's male average. That also means "terrible" and "bad" don't necessarily refer to your SMV (though they affect it), but more about how often you can expect to get heightmogged and feel small. My visual heightmogging chart for reference.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pride, Deleted member 51465, DelonLover1999 and 5 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Rimaxtis, Umbra and 5 others
I feel tall at 181cm in some UK cities filled with Asians :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate, mogstars and fuxkdakikez
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rationalchrismaxxer and iblamejews
I feel tall at 181cm in some UK cities filled with Asians :ROFLMAO:
what would you say is the height of the tallest guys you see in clubs and environments like that over there?

what would you say is the height of the tallest guys you see in clubs and environments like that over there?
If you go to the north of UK they are all manlets. 180cm-183cm for clubs but when you go outside. Places like Rotterdam have like 172cm average male. South of England are moggers in rich areas with no immigrants.

UK men are above average facialy so they make up for it

If you go to the north of UK they are all manlets. 180cm-183cm for clubs but when you go outside. Places like Rotterdam have like 172cm average male. South of England are moggers in rich areas with no immigrants.

UK men are above average facialy so they make up for it
so even the 6'2 chart is too black pilled compared to what you see irl in the UK? You don't regularly see 6'2 moggers?

so even the 6'2 chart is too black pilled compared to what you see irl in the UK? You don't regularly see 6'2 moggers?
It depends what part of the UK you are from. I live in a town and some 14 year old highschoolers are like 6"3 but then if you go to middle sized cities in the north of England they are legit manlets. Like 5"8 average or 172cm.

It's mostly Anglo faces that mogg so hard that causes the inceldom in the country

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
187 cm and undER is manlet and extremely short.

I fraud to 6'5 all day

First you have to find or define what is the tallest chad mogger height you can expect to realistically see irl somewhat regularly (not completely freak outliers, but still significantly above average and standing out a lot). Either by looking at height percentile statistics, personal anecdotes or whatever. And I mean legit accurate heights, not tales from the slums of Mumbai. I'd start with 6'4 cause that's generally seen as the beginning of very tall and probably the tallest of chad heights you're likely to "often" see irl (maybe outside of the tallest countries, though even dutchcels here say 6'4 is the beginning of what stands out in the Netherlands). So the closer you are to that height the less likely you are to get heightmogged in your daily life and the more you can be said to be a "tall guy" and acceptable by most women. So assuming barefoot height without lifts, or frauded with lifts that aren't too obvious:

6'4:
  • 6'2-6'3 (1-2 inches): safe/good. You won't look short in comparison and will be seen as tall
Giga brutal version with 6'7/200 cm, Europe's "seven feet" in terms of language, definitely unrealistic outside of .org but might as well:
Optimistic version with 6'3, probably realistic in 90% of the developed world, I assume with the exception of countries like the Netherlands or the Scandinavian ones:
Most optimistic version with 6'2, probably the case in underveloped countries, Asia and maybe the US too but I'm not sure:
And again this is compared to actual very tall mogger heights, the worst-case scenarios you can expect to occasionally see irl, hence 4 inches being livable even though irl ofc it's a very noticeable height difference and over-tier if that's your difference with your country's male average. That also means "terrible" and "bad" don't necessarily refer to your SMV (though they affect it), but more about how often you can expect to get heightmogged and feel small. My visual heightmogging chart for reference.
im 5 7 at 17 is it over

• So Sad
6'1 is tall outside Netherlands and Balkans.

with 6 foot + you will be like a god in those asian countries you mention

don’t hang around anyone taller than you, got it.

you’re official heightologist of this site btw

• JFL
don’t hang around anyone taller than you, got it.

you’re official heightologist of this site btw
im 5'11 at 17 barefoot, tallest in my grp, over for me ?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
im 5'11 at 17 barefoot, tallest in my grp, over for me ?
I'm being a bit hyperbolic in the OP, 5'11 isn't over-tier anywhere. Those assessments are more about being a mogger/club slayer assuming a normie face. Anyway how non ideal it is depends on your country.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and socialcel
I'm being a bit hyperbolic in the OP, 5'11 isn't over-tier anywhere. Those assessments are more about being a mogger/club slayer assuming a normie face. Anyway how non ideal it is depends on your country.
im curry bro

and reach 6 6'1 depending on shoes

i have 2 mogger cousins at 6'2 and 6'3 plus they younger than me

I mean even in a country/region where women don't care much about height being "normal tall" is still good cause it's a dimorphic trait and it makes you more attractive to foids. At the very least it won't be a failo. The only difference with a more heightist place is that being super tall might be a failo, which 5'11 isn't. But anyway you're good, focus on face physique etc.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

6'4:
What matters in height is not only not being mogged but actually mogging other people yourself

Making lists like this is giga aspie

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
Reality outside incel forums: above 180 cm you’re fine

Reality according to incel forums: 255 cm MINIMUM to not get heightmogged to death by preschoolers in the deepest slums of Kalkutta

Reality outside incel forums: above 180 cm you’re fine

Reality according to incel forums: 255 cm MINIMUM to not get heightmogged to death by preschoolers in the deepest slums of Kalkutta
My list includes both of those scenarios (well the 2nd kind of), it all depends on what are the tallest heights you realistically expect to see somewhat regularly.

Bro i live in london and at 5’10 i even get heightmogged by 15 year olds in school. Also in central london everyone is like 6’3

Least height-nihilist .org thread in 2024

6'4:
“Tall starts at 6”4”

Tales from deustchland

6'4:
6'3 got heightmogged right and left in Croatia, worse than the Netherlands, brutal.

This is def autism. Brother either u need highly accurate data, or u need the heights of ur peers, the more the better

So listing a few people (official avg here is 172cm but I'm 15 so it has to be like 4cm less imo)

But my male friends, social circle all around 15-16 are:

In inches.

ME- 71

The average is 5'8.2. Let's take 5'8.0as the mean. Now from this anything 2-6 inches over the average is good. So
5'10 is livable
5'11 is nice
6'0 is good
6'1 is perfect
6'2 is amazing
6'3 starts to get too tall for most foids considering they're 5'3-4 on avg. Tallest foid is 5'8 jfl.

This is def autism. Brother either u need highly accurate data, or u need the heights of ur peers, the more the better

So listing a few people (official avg here is 172cm but I'm 15 so it has to be like 4cm less imo)

But my male friends, social circle all around 15-16 are:

In inches.

ME- 71

The average is 5'8.2. Let's take 5'8.0as the mean. Now from this anything 2-6 inches over the average is good. So
5'10 is livable
5'11 is nice
6'0 is good
6'1 is perfect
6'2 is amazing
6'3 starts to get too tall for most foids considering they're 5'3-4 on avg. Tallest foid is 5'8 jfl.
depends on the country, 5'8.2 as average is low af compared to a lot places in Europe. And the "system" I posted is based on heightmogging probability, not averages.

depends on the country, 5'8.2 as average is low af compared to a lot places in Europe. And the "system" I posted is based on heightmogging probability, not averages.
Idc abt mogging other dudes like these tiktokcels I wanna get more and more bitches female attention and not male attention so I care abt attracting women. For women, you need to be 6-10 inches above her so 1-5 inches above the average. 1 inch above average is faggy so 2 is better imo.

Idc abt mogging other dudes like these tiktokcels I wanna get more and more bitches female attention and not male attention so I care abt attracting women. For women, you need to be 6-10 inches above her so 1-5 inches above the average. 1 inch above average is faggy so 2 is better imo.
how r u gonna have chico as ur profile pic and then say 6’3 is too tall/not ideal for women JFL

6’3-6’4 is most ideal and always will be end of story

• +1