WE ACTUALLY OVERRATE A LOT OF THINGS MAN (SADCELS GTFIH)

MoggsWithBoness

MoggsWithBoness

Anti-vegan
Some uplifting facts for yall. Ik its fucking brutal but always remember that we tend to overrate our despairs.

1) a 6'3 man is as rare as a 5'11 woman. We see 5'11 foids rarely, atleast I rarely see them. If u live in nordic europe or the netherlands then u might encounter some

2) Most PSL gods dont even look amazing without all their makeups and other lighting stuff

3) Even the actual average of the netherlands is 180-181cm FOR ZOOMERS. So this entire "All zoomers are 6'1" narrative is bs. You prolly live in the US or western europe so the average there is 174-176cm

4) Most celebrities larp their height big time, if u didnt know this alr lmao. (For example Jordan barrett says hes 188 but actually hes 179-180, A 10 CM LARP)

5) If u think abt it, chads are almost never single. Most people, about 75% prefer a LTR over ONS or some shit. Lets say 7+ people, which is 2 standard deviations away, is 2% of the male population. Now 3/4ths of that will mostly stay committed in an LTR. That means only 0.5% of the people ur competing with are chadlites. Ur competition is MAJORITY normies and u just need some way to beat them. If ur htn with an okay height and good hair youre good

Hope this helps you boyos. Stop obsessing over one aspect of u that u cannot fix. If you can fix the rest and improve ur overall score to a respectable 6/10, you will remain in the dating market.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, aspiringexcel, kiyopon and 19 others
This thread wont change anyones life but its lowkey facts.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, tombradylover, aspiringexcel and 3 others
This thread wont change anyones life but its lowkey facts.
Idc abt changing lives ngl its only u who can save urself ik sounds redpill cliche but its a fact man

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and kebab
5'11 is a failo on women looks like dogshit tranny

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, fuxkdakikez, aspiringexcel and 3 others
Chico pfp = Shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Chico pfp = Shit thread
JFL using meeks mugshot avi and acting like god

Good reminder tbh. Lifefuel!

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, FBl and BrahminBoss
5'6-5'9 is good. Ive dated a 5' girl when I was 5'7.5 Felt like a weird pedo JFL she was older
imo 5'5 ideal. Not too small to be like easily overpowered and frail and not too tall that u start having dominance wise issues, very feminine height to look aesthetic in public can just wear heels

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
BTW OPRY IS FUCKING TIPTOEMAXXING JFL

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, FBl, trueceI and 2 others
imo 5'5 ideal. Not too small to be like easily overpowered and frail and not too tall that u start having dominance wise issues, very feminine height to look aesthetic in public can just wear heels
You will birth short kids tho 5'7 is ideal

ye Salludons family all 6'0 foot plus on male side his mom was like 5'4 i think, mine same case (mom 5'6)
Might be true tho my grandma is 5'0(used to be 5'2) grandpa is 5'6(used to be 5'8-5'9) and my dad is 5'11.

You overrate the importance of height.

I torture animals, therefore im not a vegan, fuck your logic
I thought u were saying u hate torturing animals. Sleepy rn forgive me brother

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
You overrate the importance of height.
It is fucking important if ur a normie facially but it def isnt over if ur 178-179 it is only bad when ur under 174 and a normie

BUMPING SO MORE PEOPLE CAN READ THIS

Some uplifting facts for yall. Ik its fucking brutal but always remember that we tend to overrate our despairs.

1) a 6'3 man is as rare as a 5'11 woman. We see 5'11 foids rarely, atleast I rarely see them. If u live in nordic europe or the netherlands then u might encounter some

2) Most PSL gods dont even look amazing without all their makeups and other lighting stuff

3) Even the actual average of the netherlands is 180-181cm FOR ZOOMERS. So this entire "All zoomers are 6'1" narrative is bs. You prolly live in the US or western europe so the average there is 174-176cm

4) Most celebrities larp their height big time, if u didnt know this alr lmao. (For example Jordan barrett says hes 188 but actually hes 179-180, A 10 CM LARP)

5) If u think abt it, chads are almost never single. Most people, about 75% prefer a LTR over ONS or some shit. Lets say 7+ people, which is 2 standard deviations away, is 2% of the male population. Now 3/4ths of that will mostly stay committed in an LTR. That means only 0.5% of the people ur competing with are chadlites. Ur competition is MAJORITY normies and u just need some way to beat them. If ur htn with an okay height and good hair youre good

Hope this helps you boyos. Stop obsessing over one aspect of u that u cannot fix. If you can fix the rest and improve ur overall score to a respectable 6/10, you will remain in the dating market.
Jordan Barrett cannot be 5'10 or 5'11 lol he wouldn't be cappable of modeling, 5'10 bodies look definitely short also if he was that height it would mean Sean is 5'11 or 6 feet at best because Jordan is slighty shorter than Cope Pry.

Jordan Barrett cannot be 5'10 or 5'11 lol he wouldn't be cappable of modeling, 5'10 bodies look definitely short also if he was that height it would mean Sean is 5'11 or 6 foot at best because Jordan is slighty shorter than Cope pry.
Jordan is almost equal to sean and both are in the 178-182cm. I believe that they both are my height twins i.e wake up to 181cm and go to bed at 179.

Jordan is almost equal to sean and both are in the 178-182cm. I believe that they both are my height twins i.e wake up to 181cm and go to bed at 179.

"Believe me bro Jordan is 5'10, you can model too with an average height"

JFL at u if u think he isnt wearing atleast 4cm lifts with 2cm heel shoes. A total of 6cm. Considering hes 180cm ( Mean of the range ), he is 186cm in this picture which is a little over 6'1. Now the 2 manlets are around his shoulders, which means they are 5'2-5'3ish. Maybe even 5'1. And yes that is possible and many people are actually of that height.

And also 5'11 isnt average height it is a whole 2 inches above the avg in the US or france or Italia. So just cuz the avg 174 normie larps as 180cm, doesnt mean 180cm is fucking short. It def isnt tall imo cuz tall begins at 184.

I want to kms because I will never have sex with a woman

JFL at u if u think he isnt wearing atleast 4cm lifts with 2cm heel shoes. A total of 6cm. Considering hes 180cm ( Mean of the range ), he is 186cm in this picture which is a little over 6'1. Now the 2 manlets are around his shoulders, which means they are 5'2-5'3ish. Maybe even 5'1. And yes that is possible and many people are actually of that height.
Bro if you saw runways sometimes models wear loafers which increases only 1cm of height, I saw Sean wearing loafers and he looks tall. There is no way I have the height of a model (5'10) I constantly get heightmogged at the gym and college by 6 foot+ dudes. Stop the cope.

Last edited:

I'm 6'0 zoomer and I'm getting heightmogged daily by at least 10 girls if I'm outside

How tall are u, what race, and how do u look?
6’5, white, dark blonde hair green eyes, kinda fat but leaning down rn, square face and I’d say I’m high mtn rn

Bro if you saw runways sometimes models wear loafers which increases only 1cm of height, I saw Sean wearing loafers and he looks tall. There is no way I have the height of a model (5'10) I constantly get heightmogged at the gym and college by 6 foot+ dudes. Stop the cope.
They def wear atleast 3cm lifts inside the loafers and 5'10 isnt model height its 5'11+ and opry is most def 5'11

6’5, white, dark blonde hair green eyes, kinda fat but leaning down rn, square face and I’d say I’m high mtn rn
6'5 white with blond hair and green eyes is enough to slay the baddest asian women possible imo youre good.

6'5 white with blond hair and green eyes is enough to slay the baddest asian women possible imo youre good.
What about white women, I estimate that after puberty, softlooksmaxxing I’ll be 6’6, 8x6in pp with a good physique about 23in bideltoid and mid htn will that be good for a white htb ?

What about white women, I estimate that after puberty, softlooksmaxxing I’ll be 6’6, 8x6in pp with a good physique about 23in bideltoid and mid htn will that be good for a white htb ?
With that and good social skills u could slay stacies imo, but only if ur a mid htn on my scale.

I'm 6'0 zoomer and I'm getting heightmogged daily by at least 10 girls if I'm outside
6'0(183cm) in some balkan countries is like 5'9 in my country that is absolutely brutal man.

Last edited:
  • +1

people here on this forum way overestimate the height in the Netherlands. Like 99% hasn’t even been there lol.

Montenegro

yeah especially Herzegovina region has tall people just like Montenegro and Dalmatia in Croatia

fr where do you live?
Wont tell

• JFL