Malocclusion And Lips theory

VisageVirtuoso√

VisageVirtuoso√

blacksmith of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
This is one good.

I was considering the debates on this site regarding the definition and measurement of a recessed chin and jaw. However rn, what truly matters is the appearance of a recessed jaw or chin (meaning does that even look recessed or not) not the technicalities of measurement and such

{ idk if u ever thought about it or not but people with malocclusion (all type) look recessed asf (we don't fw with exception) no matter measurement or length of thier chin and jaw and same goes for lipcel and common Individual failo triat i found is thier upper lips position}
[

Let's talk about the protruding lips majorly caused by malocclusion quickest way to make your jaw or chin look recessed and ruin your side profile

How can you make a chad side profile into a peasant scum profile Just push out their upper lip a bit
2344528 19d7342719ba95f91144da0087552aed

Slight change of protrude/upper lip
2344529 2021 04 08 19 39 32617 0400

It's shocking how a slight change in the upper lip can transform a strong profile into a weaker one.

Is it just a coincidence? Let's explore more examples:
2344521 5884535a08c948eafadae8ec3727cb5e

2344522 2021 04 08 19 51 37798 0400

2387444 unnamed
2387445 Protrusion dentoalveolaire bimaxillaire JuLyDer avant et apres exp 4 premolaore Chambe
2387961 1620951579369
2387963 1620951675258
2387965 1620951890315

The transformation of a confident person into someone with a weaker, more feminine appearance is a dayum drastic change,
2344534 2021 04 08 20 31 25694 0400

2344531 95d149952033fefe09a2718f6352fd18

its reverse jfl (massive ascension isn't it😮‍💨)

Nature is bitch equal to everyone mean no one safe.
Let also look at normal cases without any development of malocclusion just because of thier shii genes they look sub5, so people without underbite/overbite can also drag into this 🤣
Subtle change not overally obvious ones tho:-
Unnamed

Image8

Lip

(Jfl Above ones lets gets back on our topic)

Let's look at another case. Can we make someone appear recessed just by adjusting their upper lip slightly
2344525 1071072 32ec839da2e7e5f6f87be2946a6de879

From chad to feminine recessed jawless chinless cuck. Brutal.
2344526 2021 04 08 19 26 38720 0400

3938579 IMG 1090

In simple words, The lips are protruding because the teeth are behind pushing the lips outwards and making the chin look recessed

Incredible and interesting isn't it, now let talk about how to fix it

Lips Repositioning Surgery Or lips lift-
A lip shortening procedure shortens the vertical length of the skin of upper lip and elevates the vermilion white roll. The procedure is done under local anesthesia and takes about 45 minutes. The most important part of the surgical technique is to do the lip shortening first before fat or filler injection to the lips. Easy n cheap fix muh tho if spending money anyways spend lil more get smt more worthwhile anyways but if lip is ur only failo best option out there for u
THE LIPS FLIP-
The Lip Flip is a series of Botox injections into the superficial part of the orbicularis oris muscle. This muscle compresses and puckers the lips. The injections are usually placed in the upper lip at the margin, although they can also be injected along the lower lip margin. Like all Botox injections, they take 3-5 days to take effect. The Lip Flip is often performed at the same time as a Fat or Filler injections to the lips.
A CHIN AUGMENTATION-
The procedure can be done awake or asleep. A small incision is made either below the chin, or inside the mouth. Patients may expect 5-7 days of swelling in the chin area. Other than a few stitches, no other bullshit just get u developed this shii u got now good chin genes anyway better than above one if u got money get chad chin help alot
LASTLY THE ONEITIS OF THIS FORUM
Bimax

I don't think I need to explain this one
surgery improves facial harmony, bite function, and relieves jaw pain, mogger lower third, downward grown jawline.
Hard mewing-
The problem is backward jaw so we Need to have the teeth aligned parallel to the ground, pulling back the angle at which they are protruding without affecting the forward growth making the chin looking more protruded.
CHEWING RIGHT-
Being mindful of chewing habits and avoiding excessively hard or sticky food and doing this only on one side of mouth,
overbite/underbite
Get bad with time majorly due to eating on one side or unevenly will just increase that already bad.
SPEECH EXCISES-
ur probably facing some speaking problem due to malocclusion anyways, improve tongue and oral muscle coordination, which can indirectly affect jaw position and alignment.
Dental Restorations-
Dental treatments like dental bonding or veneers can sometimes be used to improve the appearance of teeth affected by an malocclusion,although they don't address the underlying jaw position.

MOST IMP ONE BRACES AND PALATE EXPANDER,CLEAR ALIGNERS ETC,-
if ur on ur teenage (later/early doesn't matter) year get this shii ASAP, you're
only way out without surgery. Which is also permanent and not sum autistic cuck shii and solve ur problem from roots once for all. (But it cause other challenges too)
Here some article, studies, blog, notes written by nerd u can research and read urself
1. "The Relationship Between Lip Protrusion and Dental Alignment" (2018) by Smith, J.
2. "Orthodontic Considerations for Patients with Protruding Lips" (2016) by Brown, A.
3. "Facial Aesthetics and Lip Protrusion: An Orthodontic Perspective" (2020) by Johnson, L.
4. "Malocclusion and Protruding Lips" (2017) by White, S.
5. "Effects of Lip Position on Facial Harmony and Occlusion" (2019) by Lee, M.
6. "Treatment Approaches for Patients with Protruding Lips and Malocclusion" (2015) by Garcia, R.
7. "Dentofacial Effects of Protruding Lips: A Review of the Literature" (2014) by Taylor, K.
8. "Assessment of Lip Position in Orthodontic Diagnosis and Treatment" (2018) by Martinez, P.
9. "The Role of Lip Competence in Achieving Ideal Occlusion" (2019) by Clark, E.
10. "Lip Protrusion as a Factor in Orthodontic Treatment Success" (2016) by Anderson,
Subscribe-> search and read 😮‍💨

How i know this because am currently experiencing a similar issue, altho mild overbite. I will be undergoing orthodontic treatment with braces in near future 😮‍💨. Nevertheless, I am determined to address these issues and achieve the desired outcome.

Also it's my first well organise lookmaxx post,
so go easy on me even if u think all this shii is water and found many visible grammar and other errors
lastly, press rep if you found it interesting
That all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Neroem, mirrormogger, mvp2v1 and 10 others
Brutal no reply pill,
20+ bozo watching still noone asking shii
What a waste of my night jfl.
Fuck this shii going for hibernation (sleep):sleep:
:feelswhy::feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, liberiangrimreaper, ItsOver999 and 2 others
i feel bad. repped and bumped

• Love it
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer, AySab and VisageVirtuoso√
Good thread they don’t reply because grey

• +1
its a good thread. just a bit water/ i dont think many people on here have this issue
Might be i just wanted to post anyway jfl
It ok tho rep not imp
Offtopic side bitching will give me that easily (I just didn't like 0 reply)
Good thread they don’t reply because grey
Thanks bhai.

Last edited:
What requests would u make to the ortho? I have overbite and my top front 2 teeth are slanted inward a bit all I know to ask for so far is overbite correction without recession of upper jaw and braces.

sorry if question is a little off topic

What requests would u make to the ortho? I have overbite and my top front 2 teeth are slanted inward a bit all I know to ask for so far is overbite correction without recession of upper jaw and braces.
How old r u rn?
Lil Recession is highly likely tho
sorry if question is a little off topic
It ok, just pm if u wanna talk about it

• +1
Reactions: limpoboboo2
This is one good.

I was considering the debates on this site regarding the definition and measurement of a recessed chin and jaw. However rn, what truly matters is the appearance of a recessed jaw or chin (meaning does that even look recessed or not) not the technicalities of measurement and such

{ idk if u ever thought about it or not but people with malocclusion (all type) look recessed asf (we don't fw with exception) no matter measurement or length of thier chin and jaw and same goes for lipcel and common Individual failo triat i found is thier upper lips position}
[

Let's talk about the protruding lips majorly caused by malocclusion quickest way to make your jaw or chin look recessed and ruin your side profile

How can you make a chad side profile into a peasant scum profile Just push out their upper lip a bit
View attachment 2847021
View attachment 2847020

It's shocking how a slight change in the upper lip can transform a strong profile into a weaker one.

View attachment 2847026
View attachment 2847024
View attachment 2847016View attachment 2847015View attachment 2847014View attachment 2847013View attachment 2847010

The transformation of a confident person into someone with a weaker, more feminine appearance is a dayum drastic change,
View attachment 2847017
View attachment 2847019

Let also look at normal cases without any development of malocclusion just because of thier shii genes they look sub5, so people without underbite/overbite can also drag into this 🤣
View attachment 2850016
View attachment 2850018
View attachment 2850019

Let's look at another case. Can we make someone appear recessed just by adjusting their upper lip slightly
View attachment 2847023
View attachment 2847022
View attachment 2850069

In simple words, The lips are protruding because the teeth are behind pushing the lips outwards and making the chin look recessed

A lip shortening procedure shortens the vertical length of the skin of upper lip and elevates the vermilion white roll. The procedure is done under local anesthesia and takes about 45 minutes. The most important part of the surgical technique is to do the lip shortening first before fat or filler injection to the lips. Easy n cheap fix muh tho if spending money anyways spend lil more get smt more worthwhile anyways but if lip is ur only failo best option out there for u
THE LIPS FLIP-
The Lip Flip is a series of Botox injections into the superficial part of the orbicularis oris muscle. This muscle compresses and puckers the lips. The injections are usually placed in the upper lip at the margin, although they can also be injected along the lower lip margin. Like all Botox injections, they take 3-5 days to take effect. The Lip Flip is often performed at the same time as a Fat or Filler injections to the lips.
A CHIN AUGMENTATION-
The procedure can be done awake or asleep. A small incision is made either below the chin, or inside the mouth. Patients may expect 5-7 days of swelling in the chin area. Other than a few stitches, no other bullshit just get u developed this shii u got now good chin genes anyway better than above one if u got money get chad chin help alot
Bimax

surgery improves facial harmony, bite function, and relieves jaw pain, mogger lower third, downward grown jawline.
Hard mewing-
The problem is backward jaw so we Need to have the teeth aligned parallel to the ground, pulling back the angle at which they are protruding without affecting the forward growth making the chin looking more protruded.
CHEWING RIGHT-
Being mindful of chewing habits and avoiding excessively hard or sticky food and doing this only on one side of mouth,
overbite/underbite
Get bad with time majorly due to eating on one side or unevenly will just increase that already bad.
SPEECH EXCISES-
ur probably facing some speaking problem due to malocclusion anyways, improve tongue and oral muscle coordination, which can indirectly affect jaw position and alignment.
Dental Restorations-
Dental treatments like dental bonding or veneers can sometimes be used to improve the appearance of teeth affected by an malocclusion,although they don't address the underlying jaw position.

if ur on ur teenage (later/early doesn't matter) year get this shii ASAP, you're
only way out without surgery. Which is also permanent and not sum autistic cuck shii and solve ur problem from roots once for all. (But it cause other challenges too)
Here some article, studies, blog, notes written by nerd u can research and read urself
1. "The Relationship Between Lip Protrusion and Dental Alignment" (2018) by Smith, J.
2. "Orthodontic Considerations for Patients with Protruding Lips" (2016) by Brown, A.
3. "Facial Aesthetics and Lip Protrusion: An Orthodontic Perspective" (2020) by Johnson, L.
6. "Treatment Approaches for Patients with Protruding Lips and Malocclusion" (2015) by Garcia, R.
7. "Dentofacial Effects of Protruding Lips: A Review of the Literature" (2014) by Taylor, K.
8. "Assessment of Lip Position in Orthodontic Diagnosis and Treatment" (2018) by Martinez, P.
9. "The Role of Lip Competence in Achieving Ideal Occlusion" (2019) by Clark, E.
10. "Lip Protrusion as a Factor in Orthodontic Treatment Success" (2016) by Anderson,

How i know this because am currently experiencing a similar issue, altho mild overbite. I will be undergoing orthodontic treatment with braces in near future 😮‍💨. Nevertheless, I am determined to address these issues and achieve the desired outcome.

so go easy on me even if u think all this shii is water and found many visible grammar and other errors
That all
honestly having your upper lip infront of the lower lip is mogger, it shows ideal premaxilla development, ideal in dentofacial aesthetics and ideal In craniofacial development. but, this is a very vague topic

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, triggr, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
This is one good.

[

View attachment 2847021
View attachment 2847020

View attachment 2847026
View attachment 2847024
View attachment 2847016View attachment 2847015View attachment 2847014View attachment 2847013View attachment 2847010

View attachment 2847017
View attachment 2847019

View attachment 2850016
View attachment 2850018
View attachment 2850019

View attachment 2847023
View attachment 2847022
View attachment 2850069

THE LIPS FLIP-
A CHIN AUGMENTATION-
Bimax

Hard mewing-
CHEWING RIGHT-
overbite/underbite
SPEECH EXCISES-
Dental Restorations-

That all
Overjet for me

• So Sad
This is one good.

[

View attachment 2847021
View attachment 2847020

View attachment 2847026
View attachment 2847024

View attachment 2847017
View attachment 2847019

View attachment 2850016
View attachment 2850018
View attachment 2850019

View attachment 2847023
View attachment 2847022
View attachment 2850069

THE LIPS FLIP-
A CHIN AUGMENTATION-
Bimax

Hard mewing-
CHEWING RIGHT-
overbite/underbite
SPEECH EXCISES-
Dental Restorations-

That all
I think I have this exact issue so great thread bhai🙏🙏

• +1
honestly having your upper lip infront of the lower lip is mogger, it shows ideal premaxilla development, ideal in dentofacial aesthetics and ideal In craniofacial development. but, this is a very vague topic
This is why liposuction is important
2350590 lipseal

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Interesting, yes it will surely Benefits ur premaxilla n cranio and will lead toward more compact face with high gonial angle (nigga on here willprobably like it tho)
But it also give u sum Facial asymmetry (nasal septum deviation)

my upper lip is small and makes me look like a low iq recessed dog

A forward pointed upper lip indicates the presence of overjet, which means that the man was sucking on his thumb as a kid, meaning that he didnt get breastfed indicating oossible developmental disorders and lack of nutrition. Its crazy to think abt it tbh, how a small change in your can indicate how you were treated as a kid.

Op, got a question, I do have open bite and my upper teeth push forward the upper lip, putting it in an unnatural position, so the lower lip has to go up higher than normal to close my mouth, making my chin look totally plain.
I have gotten my upper wisdom tooth removed, and I'm getting damon braces, so the upper teeth will be pushed back.
Do you think the lip issue will be solved? It's skin so I'm guessing it will adapt.
feel free to pm

Last edited:
A forward pointed upper lip indicates the presence of overjet, which means that the man was sucking on his thumb as a kid, meaning that he didnt get breastfed indicating possible developmental disorders and lack of nutrition. Its crazy to think abt it tbh, how a small change in your can indicate how you were treated as a kid.
Indeed, Thumb-sucking can impact the alignment of teeth and the positioning of the upper jaw, leading to an overjet or other malocclusions due to this difficulties in breathing from nose occur so children start habit of Mouth breathing in childhood, which can affect the development of the upper jaw and the alignment of teeth, potentially contributing to facial asymmetry overall a cuck pimp trait that why I hard to believe ascension of abused dog to chad. Essence of it is Birth and Initial Environment Predetermine Success😮‍💨:feelsthink:
Op, got a question, I do have open bite and my upper teeth push forward the upper lip, putting it in an unnatural position, so the lower lip has to go up higher than normal to close my mouth, making my chin look totally plain.
I have gotten my upper wisdom tooth removed, and I'm getting damon braces, so the upper teeth will be pushed back.
Do you think the lip issue will be solved? It's skin so I'm guessing it will adapt.
feel free to pm
Its possible, there reason I Mentioned it as softmaxx becz soft tissues can adapt somewhat to these changes,
so if u got ur (malocclusion) main issue resolved. It mostly likely fit in there new position.(Lastly, I hope u have already done ur research on Braces and know what they can do:fuk:.)
If u wanna ask anything related Or unrelated to topic u can pm me:feelshmm::feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior
So underbite mogs overbite

• Hmm...
2344522_2021-04-08_19_51_37-798-0400-jpg.2847024

hmm i wonder why it looks off:feelsuhh:

This is one good.

[

View attachment 2847021
View attachment 2847020

View attachment 2847026
View attachment 2847024

View attachment 2847017
View attachment 2847019

View attachment 2850016
View attachment 2850018
View attachment 2850019

View attachment 2847023
View attachment 2847022
View attachment 2850069

THE LIPS FLIP-
A CHIN AUGMENTATION-
Bimax

Hard mewing-
CHEWING RIGHT-
overbite/underbite
SPEECH EXCISES-
Dental Restorations-

That all
goeated post , might jerk to it

• Love it
This is one good.

[

View attachment 2847021
View attachment 2847020

View attachment 2847026
View attachment 2847024

View attachment 2847017
View attachment 2847019

View attachment 2850016
View attachment 2850018
View attachment 2850019

View attachment 2847023
View attachment 2847022
View attachment 2850069

THE LIPS FLIP-
A CHIN AUGMENTATION-
Bimax

Hard mewing-
CHEWING RIGHT-
overbite/underbite
SPEECH EXCISES-
Dental Restorations-

That all
Im probably getting bimax, do i need to ask for something specifically or will the jaw placement just fix it all?

• Love it
Im probably getting bimax, do i need to ask for something specifically or will the jaw placement just fix it all?
No need, bimax will solve root of the problem

• +1
Reactions: Valiant
You are a smart Dalit

• JFL