How does this asymmetry work

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
My jaw isn’t very good from neither side, but it looks significantly worse and giga recessed from my left side, and the chin is just lol. Overall my side profile is much better from my right side, and I hate the fact that my left side looks like this. Along with my big nose I must look so bad in motion from that view. How is that possible and what can I possibly do

Attachments

• IMG_7283.jpeg
    IMG_7283.jpeg
    439.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7285.jpeg
    IMG_7285.jpeg
    426.2 KB · Views: 0
Mentally ill

• Hmm...
Reactions: ApacheMaxx
i have literally the same problem except my left is good and my right is shit, i still havent figured out what caused it

holy moly, it is round from one end,

i have literally the same problem except my left is good and my right is shit, i still havent figured out what caused it
The only way it can be possible is that the mandible is shorter on one side, but how can that happen I don’t have a clue. Also I apparently have an asymmetric bite, so that might be another product of that

Last edited:
The only way it can be possible is that the mandible is shorter on one side, but how can that happen I don’t have a clue. Also I apparently have an asymmetric bite, so that might be another product of that
i also have slight crossbite but i honestly doubt its the cause of my mandible being good on one side and horrendous on other

i also have slight crossbite but i honestly doubt its the cause of my mandible being good on one side and horrendous on other
yeah I would really like to fucking know something about it, i have a long nose so I just look like a bird from the left side with less forward growth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AySab, AryanChadification and shizuku11111
yeah I would really like to fucking know something about it, i have a long nose so I just look like a bird from the left side with less forward growth
i dont have big nose but it projects forward so much and it looks big beacuse of my fucked up mandible

just sleep on your back to cope

• +1
Reactions: F36
fuck nigga why u look so much lke me
i also had a big nose prolly worse than urs but i did a rhinoplasty

i have legit same jaw tho

but cut ur long hair i had the same length not joking and when i cut it into taper fade i got bitches so cut it dawg everyone used to think im weird and emo

but cut ur long hair i had the same length not joking and when i cut it into taper fade i got bitches so cut it dawg everyone used to think im weird and emo
nah I need to have longer hair because of my goblin ears and the hair suits me, just may look weird on those pics

Your ramus is shorter on one side, a custom jaw/gonial angle implant modeled to mirror your good side would fix this issue.

Your ramus is shorter on one side, a custom jaw/gonial angle implant modeled to mirror your good side would fix this issue.
do u know what could have caused it?

do u know what could have caused it?
It's impossible to really know. It could potentially stem from genetic factors, as some level of asymmetry is common and considered normal or it might be associated with past trauma in the area. Some people might also argue that it's due to sleeping on your side, but there's not really much evidence to support that argument.

Possible reasons for jawline asymmetry; Swollen submandibular lymph node on one side, lighting, simply just bone, skin inflammation, angles etc

in this case ur just schizo

Possible reasons for jawline asymmetry; Swollen submandibular lymph node on one side, lighting, simply just bone, skin inflammation, angles etc

in this case ur just schizo
you can clearly see it’s less angular and forward grown

you can clearly see it’s less angular and forward grown
I don't notice less forward growth on your weaker side, your mandible appears equally long on both sides. It's the illusion of less definition and less lateral projection due to your ramus being short on one side.