How to straighten nose

L

looksmaxasianmonk

Iron
Hi my nose is curved slightly towards my right side of face, causing my left hole to breathe worse than right. How can i straighten

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: asiannickghur and bluderbra
Hi my nose is curved slightly towards my right side of face, causing my left hole to breathe worse than right. How can i straighten
Realistically, there’s nothing you can do if you want visual change other than surgery.

Look into nasal dilators or nasal strips at night when you sleep in the meantime, though.

It's probably your nasal septum or your nasal valve. Septoplasty will fix the first one, for the second one I think they need to take cartilage from somewherere to fix it. I recommend you go to an ENT. You don't want to risk further breathing problems that could affect your sleep.

just get a simple surgery its probably covered by insurance and its basically a free rhinoplasty, also increases airway size which is a lot nicer than you'd think