Fixing the Rating Section? (Bhais + Mod-cels GTFIH)

Which Rating System Do You Prefer? (Read the thread first)

• Clavicular/Newgens Rating System

• The OG/System It's Always Been

• Other. Explain it below

Results are only viewable after voting.
My eyes arent even a failo imo. Obvioulsy I'm biased toward myself, but now ur spewing bs for the sake of making a point. Def not a champion eye area but not a failo either jfl. U were making good points but now ur being ridiculous. If I'm barely scraping HTN then almost everyone else irl and on here is nuclear tier fucked and below MTN easily.
Your eye area is shit. When moving up the ranks (lookswise) failos , failo you harder. Your eyebrows genuinely look like shit. Like you’ve drawn them on with a sharpie even the shape makes them look fake. You look like a fag jfl. Yes you’re barely scraping htn.

You just lack self awareness , which is fine every narcy on here does. Thats all I’m going to comment on the situation. I’m done.

Last edited:
Your eye area is shit. When moving up the ranks (lookswise) failos , failo you harder. Your eyebrows genuinely look like shit. Like you’ve drawn them on with a sharpie even the shape makes them look fake. You look like a fag jfl. Yes you’re barely scraping htn.

You just lack self awareness , which is fine every narcy on here does. Thats all I’m going to comment on the situation. I’m done.
I respectfully disagree. My eyes are average compared to psl autism I won’t disagree with that. But saying it’s subhuman is just unnecessary hate. As for my eyebrows, I agree it can be somewhat of a failo. Women either compliment them or think they look gay so I won’t totally disagree with u there. I’m taking oral minix to try and make them thicker. It is what it is. I wonder what u look like. I doubt u come anywhere near me, respectfully. It makes sense why ur bitching and moaning. U will never come close to my looks level. I feel sorry for guys like you truly.

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
I respectfully disagree. My eyes are average compared to psl autism I won’t disagree with that. But saying it’s subhuman is just unnecessary hate. As for my eyebrows, I agree it can be somewhat of a failo. Women either compliment them or think they look gay so I won’t totally disagree with u there. I’m taking oral minix to try and make them thicker. It is what it is. I wonder what u look like. I doubt u come anywhere near me, respectfully. It makes sense why ur bitching and moaning. U will never come close to my looks level. I feel sorry for guys like you truly.
you respectfully disagree (you’ll never agree because it gets blocked out by narcy delusions) The last three lines prove my point you coper.
You will never , ever , ever compare to Chadlite Irl. Keep rotting on Omegle faggot. It proves my point.

you respectfully disagree (you’ll never agree because it gets blocked out by narcy delusions) The last three lines prove my point you coper.
You will never , ever , ever compare to Chadlite Irl. Keep rotting on Omegle faggot. It proves my point.
How does it prove ur point tho. Subhumans like u would get instant skipped lmao. No point in bragging about my irl experiences and tinder 99+ likes in 2 hours, atp it’s cringe. Again I would like to know what u look like or what gives u respectable rater status. U genuinely sound like a jealous incel. I don’t even disagree with htn, but saying barely scraping htn is kind of a stretch imo. I’m biased toward myself tho obviously.

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon

not the most entertaining thread of all-time so heres some thread
soundtrack dopamine for you ADHD-cels jfl. this song hits tbh

Current State of the Rating Section:
  • Somewhat continuing on from @Clavicular 's post yesterday. What do you think the worst section on this forum is? In my opinion, it is without a doubt the rating section. The biggest contributor to this subpar section imo is that there are two different rating systems that people use to rate which causes hella confusion among the posters trying to figure out their looks-level. Personally, I say we need to choose one, and stick with it 100%.

Claviculars Thread:

• The rating system that tends to be used by greycels/newer members is taking the tiers of looks as literally as possible. This is pretty much the rating system Clavicular was advocating for yesterday. Clavicular and the average newer member think that being a “mid tier normie is the dead average typical guy. 50th percentile. Cant blame them though its literally in the name :lul:

• While people who have been on the forum for longer periods of time will call dudes in the 80th percentiles, strong MTNs. Because in their eyes HTN starts at around the 85th percentile. These newer dudes who have believed that they are way above the average looks level (which they are) are being called “Mid-Tier Normies” by older members. While newer members will call them mid High-Tier Normies. Causing complete discourse/arguments in the threads, and making the user unsure of what they really are.

• I am honestly a perfect example of this. I tend to get called Strong MTN-Low HTN by older members while newer members tend to rate me anywhere in the HTNs and even low chadlites JFL. Before figuring out that members here are pretty much using two different types of rating systems, I was so goddamn confused.

• Same thing goes for every single tier of looks, the newer members will think that the older members are brutally underrating, while the older member will think newcels are brutally overrating. In my mind the way newer members and Clavicular rate is kind of an “ego booster” so to speak. While the way older members do is kind of an ego killer. This honestly makes me lean towards the first option even though I always rate with the latter.

• Most of us here are here for a reason, and its because we are/were insecure with our looks at some point in time. So why kick fellow bhais when they are already down with a strict ass rating system. It would probably overall lessen the chances of creating another Schery as well. Im obviously fine with sticking with the rating system thats been in place forever, however, its something to consider.

• Both of these are perfectly logical rating systems on their own, however its when the two get combined it causes problems.
View attachment 2842962
example of a strong htn + ltb

What I propose we should do:

1. First things first is the obvious thing… pick ONE goddamn rating system and stick with it. (Poll at the top).

2. Something that always confused the fuck out of me was that there was no “Guide to Rating People” pinned in the rating section. Probably the single most important thing to know when rating people right? Instead one of the pinned posts tells us shit like “OP means original poster”, thanks mods I wouldve never known that! Even the tards over at r/truerateme have a DEFINITIVE rating system and if people do not follow it they get suspended, etc. I am completely down to make a thread like this showing the tiers of looks with percentiles, what to look for etc. But we need to have a definitive system first, and I need to make sure the mods would actually pin it. Or… we could just use a former thread that does the same which I am sure there is.

3. Once a system gets picked, a thread gets made and pinned, etc. Mods should reinforce this rating system by sending out warnings etc. Obviously people have preferences like @try2beme hating white people (im joking chill tf out) and BGM hating blacks. Thats fine, but when the overrates/underrates are obvious I say send a quick warning and let the person know/send them the guide to rate people. Id say something like if they overrate or underrate by two standard deviations that results in a warning or something.

These are just my thoughts on why the rating section is kind of dogshit currently. But if you believe I am wrong please tell me what you disagree with and what else we could do to fix it. I believe that this is a pretty big issue that could honestly get resolved within the day/week.

@dragomaxxer @TechnoBoss @NotCarv @Autismcel @Narcissus🥀
@Rigged @LooksThinker @socialcel @SteveRogers @Xangsane @moreroidsmoredates
@mog_me

@coispet @NumbThePain_FoxH @Gargantuan @Gengar
@emeraldglass

bro wrote an whole ass essay on how to rate men , thats homo as fuck

no there's a difference between things like perceived dimorphism and objective dimorphism and women are attracted to the objective. Like a dude like vin diesel looks way less dimorphic than Harry raftus by anyone looking at him but the actual ATTRACTIVE Dimorhism that the women feel like they want to have sex with is the bones and eye area of harry
What do you rate Harry?Also can you be more specific

no there's a difference between things like perceived dimorphism and objective dimorphism and women are attracted to the objective. Like a dude like vin diesel looks way less dimorphic than Harry raftus by anyone looking at him but the actual ATTRACTIVE Dimorhism that the women feel like they want to have sex with is the bones and eye area of harry
He's nothing special 6-6.25 psl just shines.

sounds like something ltn would write