WE ACTUALLY OVERRATE A LOT OF THINGS MAN (SADCELS GTFIH)

people here on this forum way overestimate the height in the Netherlands. Like 99% hasn’t even been there lol.
Ive been there when I was young (4or 5), my dad is 5'11 and was getting heightmogged like crazy

Montenegro

yeah especially Herzegovina region has tall people just like Montenegro and Dalmatia in Croatia

fr where do you live?
Fuck me ur average is like 184cm almost

why? my country is so small and idgaf to tell I mean no one will find you anyway

at least tell me is it in Europe?
Yes, but one of the shortest european countries

Ive been there when I was young (4or 5), my dad is 5'11 and was getting heightmogged like crazy
Im 191 cm with 2,5 cm lifts and airmax, feel tallish here in the Netherlands. Heightmog a lot of people. I look taller due to good proportions, long lengs and wise shoulders.

Barefoot i’m 186 cm.

What about white women, I estimate that after puberty, softlooksmaxxing I’ll be 6’6, 8x6in pp with a good physique about 23in bideltoid and mid htn will that be good for a white htb ?
shut the fuck up nigger you're not 6'6 with blue eyes and an 8 inch thick penis with a 23 inch bildeltoid and mid htn you fuckiing faggot

shut the fuck up nigger you're not 6'6 with blue eyes and an 8 inch thick penis with a 23 inch bildeltoid and mid htn you fuckiing faggot
I’m saying that’s what I will be after I finish puberty, lean down, gymaxx and penismaxx

With that and good social skills u could slay stacies imo, but only if ur a mid htn on my scale.
Fair enough, well I’m autistic, also once I lean down to like 15% body fat I’ll pm u my face so u can rate

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
I’m saying that’s what I will be after I finish puberty, lean down, gymaxx and penismaxx
nah i won't believe that shit that's more rare genetics than being ivan drago.
no way a nigga liek that would be on an incel forum

Some uplifting facts for yall. Ik its fucking brutal but always remember that we tend to overrate our despairs.

1) a 6'3 man is as rare as a 5'11 woman. We see 5'11 foids rarely, atleast I rarely see them. If u live in nordic europe or the netherlands then u might encounter some

2) Most PSL gods dont even look amazing without all their makeups and other lighting stuff

3) Even the actual average of the netherlands is 180-181cm FOR ZOOMERS. So this entire "All zoomers are 6'1" narrative is bs. You prolly live in the US or western europe so the average there is 174-176cm

4) Most celebrities larp their height big time, if u didnt know this alr lmao. (For example Jordan barrett says hes 188 but actually hes 179-180, A 10 CM LARP)

5) If u think abt it, chads are almost never single. Most people, about 75% prefer a LTR over ONS or some shit. Lets say 7+ people, which is 2 standard deviations away, is 2% of the male population. Now 3/4ths of that will mostly stay committed in an LTR. That means only 0.5% of the people ur competing with are chadlites. Ur competition is MAJORITY normies and u just need some way to beat them. If ur htn with an okay height and good hair youre good

Hope this helps you boyos. Stop obsessing over one aspect of u that u cannot fix. If you can fix the rest and improve ur overall score to a respectable 6/10, you will remain in the dating market.
Insanely potent manlet cope @russiancelreturns

nah i won't believe that shit that's more rare genetics than being ivan drago.
no way a nigga liek that would be on an incel forum
Well I’m already 6’5 in the morning so I feel like me growing another inch is a possibility, probably the most I will grow to is 6’6, penis wise I’m 7x5 on the dot bone pressed, so a year or two using a bathmate I think it’s not unrealistic to get to 8x6 inch bone pressed, as for bideltoid when I measure last (or got my mum to) I got 22.5inches, keep in mind this was with a tape measurer but I tried to get it at the flattest pint on my back so as to get valid results, so another 2 years or so of lifting and prioritising shoulders should get me to 23 inch bideltoid, as for hair and eyesight it’s just what it is, I’m actually quite sad I used to actually have a20s up until age 12 then poof I can even provide proof of this, as for face i know I’m ever so slightly above average but not enough to be a slayer or any of that stuff so I call myself a high mtn, I’m around normie males almost everyday at school, I only compare myself to other whites and I think I’m slightly better looking, so I don’t think it’s outrageous to say that once I lean down from my current body fat of about 20ish (online calculators aren’t really accurate but this is the median number I’ve gotten) to about 15% or lower depending on what I can comfortably get down to I’ll be low to maybe mid htn, like I said once I lean down, I’ve got about another 6kg to go ill doxx my face because regardless I want advice on surgeries to get

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I'm 181cm at 15, 6ft with shoes still growing at 1cm a month in a country with 173-4 male average so I'm def not close to being a manlet
I'm not in Mumbai, broski. Rotting at 184 and I'm bottom 5% height-wise. Plenty of women are that 183. Average zoomer male is 188

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel
I'm not in Mumbai, broski. Rotting at 184 and I'm bottom 5% height-wise. Plenty of women are that 183. Average zoomer male is 188
Where do u live

Isn't the avg of Mumbai like 5'5. Wish I was in Mumbai tbh I'd heightmog currycels

jfl at you

CDN media

then you can't be bottom 5% genius
Yes I can? Bell curve is a thing. All the manlet subhumans like myself are perma rotting inside though I'm forced to go outside and thus get perma mogged by height-moggers since they are the ones going outside.

• JFL
then you can't be bottom 5% genius
Bottom 2% would be 2 standard deviations away, so if ur average is 181(5'11), 2SD away would be 5'6. Bottom 5% would be like 5'6.5 or 169cm. In montenegro it'd be 171cm or 5'7.8. 183 is just average thete

• Hmm...
6’5, white, dark blonde hair green eyes, kinda fat but leaning down rn, square face and I’d say I’m high mtn rn
6'5, white, green eyes and youre a virgin? if you dont look like an extra terrestrial you must have some extreme mental issues because how is that even possible

• +1
6'5, white, green eyes and youre a virgin? if you dont look like an extra terrestrial you must have some extreme mental issues because how is that even possible
Nah I just don’t look good, I’m not particularly horrible, but I just look weird like I’m masculine looking but feminine looking at the same time

Yes I can? Bell curve is a thing. All the manlet subhumans like myself are perma rotting inside though I'm forced to go outside and thus get perma mogged by height-moggers since they are the ones going outside.
you're maybe bottom 5% overall or NTness-wise but height-wise not even in the Netherlands nor in the Balkans jfl at your delusion

I'm 6'0 and I'm getting heightmogged frequently but I'm not the shortest guy in my class tbh I feel like I'm bottom 20-25% maybe

you're maybe bottom 5% overall or NTness-wise but height-wise not even in the Netherlands nor in the Balkans jfl at your delusion

I'm 6'0 and I'm getting heightmogged frequently but I'm not the shortest guy in my class tbh I feel like I'm bottom 20-25% maybe
You're assuming a lot of things about me. I'm NT. My psych test results were all neurotypical. Sorry, bucko, but 6'0 is midget tier.

• JFL

I'm in the top 15% guys at my class. Most guys are like 5'9

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and hopecel
high iq thread

• +1