6’5 6’6 is ideal height

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
title, dont listen to retards telling u 6’1 6’2 is enough

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Never Get Up, lestoa and 2 others
6'4 is ideal

6'3 Is ideal , can fraud to 6'5 and will look aesthetic af, havent seen a single 6'4 over guy who came clase to Gandy PSL.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and zyzzbrah1234
6'3 Is ideal , can fraud to 6'5 and will look aesthetic af, havent seen a single 6'4 over guy who came clase to Gandy PSL.
non frauded 6’5 is ideal, u can tell that ur literally any height and foid will believe you

non frauded 6’5 is ideal, u can tell that ur literally any height and foid will believe you
6'3 is ideal best of all worlds, great frame, great skull, great height,great athletic ability. 6'5 ur proportions are off

I agree that’s the best height range, my final height is going to be about 6’6 in the morning

6'2.5-6'2.75 is perfection

Ideal to Stick out everywhere and Look Like a lanklet or what? 6'2 mogs because ur tall but can still build muscles and ur Not tall enough to Look retarded

Ideal to Stick out everywhere and Look Like a lanklet or what? 6'2 mogs because ur tall but can still build muscles and ur Not tall enough to Look retarded
are u in fucking singapore, 6'2 is not even that tall anymore, u can barely notice difference between 6 footer and 6'2, with 6'5 6'6 u can stand out while not looking like ogre

are u in fucking singapore, 6'2 is not even that tall anymore, u can barely notice difference between 6 footer and 6'2, with 6'5 6'6 u can stand out while not looking like ogre
Im 6'1 and live in Germany. Go measure your height in the afternoon with a Spray can, 99% of this Forum think they are taller than they really are. My height is almost ideal, I have good Proportions and im taller than Most people without looking Like Slenderman. You probably live in the US where the average height is 2 inches below too

2 meters minimum , generations are getting taller

Im 6'1 and live in Germany. Go measure your height in the afternoon with a Spray can, 99% of this Forum think they are taller than they really are. My height is almost ideal, I have good Proportions and im taller than Most people without looking Like Slenderman. You probably live in the US where the average height is 2 inches below too
well bro im in montenegro which is i think tallest or maybe second tallest country in the world, guys my age are all around my height (6'2) above or same, seeing guy less than 6ft is really rare, as a 6'2 guy i almost NEVER really stand out

well bro im in montenegro which is i think tallest or maybe second tallest country in the world, guys my age are all around my height (6'2) above or same, seeing guy less than 6ft is really rare, as a 6'2 guy i almost NEVER really stand out
Yeah Montenegros average is almost the Same as Netherlands. I thought ur some American that thinks he's 6ft despite being 5'9 at best. Dinaric alps have crazy height genes, No idea how my ancestors conquered the entire region

no 6’3-6’4 is. legit 6’6 is 1 in every 1000 ppl