Most girls aren’t that unrealistic when it comes to ideal height

Z

Zoom759

Silver
Most of the old studies that was before Gen Z and social media had ideal height at around 6’0-6’1.
IMG 8826
IMG 8827

Even now, the most blackpilled study is this supposedly Bumble one that has ideal height at 6’4-6’6
IMG 8825

But when u consider that girls have no idea what these heights look like and people larping their height of 2 inches it isn’t really that unrealistic.
6’0-6’1 to girls = 5’10-5’11 evening height barefoot
6’4-6’6 to girls = 6’2-6’4 evening height barefoot
Do you really think girls know what a genuine 6’6 barefoot looks like? most people dont. 6’6 barefoot is top 0.01% so 1 in every 1000 men

• +1
Reactions: Pride, tombradylover, Pandora and 3 others
If you’re at least average height you have no reason to complain, just get lifts and call it a day not much else you can do about it except possibly LL

I’ve known manlet slayers before never cried about their height since they knew they were already handsome to begin with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Pandora, Roquefort and 4 others
Most girls can’t tell height for shit unless they are tall, so yeah obviously it’s gonna be skewed.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and autistic_tendencies
If you’re at least average height you have no reason to complain, just get lifts and call it a day not much else you can do about it except possibly LL

I’ve known manlet slayers before never cried about their height since they knew they were already handsome to begin with
Define manlet and slayer of what ? Fat chicks

Define manlet and slayer of what ? Fat chicks
Manlet as in like 5’6-5’8, if you’re a legit turbo manlet tho GG no matter your face lol

2nd biggest slayer I knew was a Dominican Chadlite who was at max 5’7 maybe, nigga already had 20 bodies at 16 and he was infamous for making a Stacylite at a neighboring HS cut herself for him cuz he didn’t wanna be with her anymore

• +1
Reactions: Pride, tombradylover, Pandora and 2 others
6 foot 6 foot 1 barefoot isn't ideal, it's just the average acceptable to not be conisdered short

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Pandora and Deleted member 51465
6 foot 6 foot 1 barefoot isn't ideal, it's just the average acceptable to not be conisdered short
Yea not now, but my point is even the most blackpilled study has 6’4-6’6 as the ideal and anyone 6’2 barefoot can larp 6’4 and so on so it’s not that unrealistic

Last edited: