Redditors are way worse than .org when it comes to height delusion and exaggeration

kanderior

kanderior

Banned
I stumbled on this thread about average female zoomer height in Europe

some gems:
Dutch guy claiming his 5'10 gf is so short he teases her for it

5'7 Dutch woman saying she feels like a femlet

5'10 Swedish woman saying she feels average

5'9 Swedish guy saying he gets heightmogged by most women in his country (i.e. they're 5'10+)

5'9.5 German woman saying she's a femlet in the Netherlands

Italian woman saying average girl in her old hs is 5'11

Dutch Guy claiming he's dated multiple 6'5 Dutch women

Someone (again Dutch) saying 5'7 is average for 12-year-old girls

5'10 Polish woman saying she feels short in Poland

German woman saying average for hs girls is above 5'7

American 5'8 woman saying she feels average in the US

6'3 guy saying he gets mogged by half of men and 25% of women in the Netherlands, implying 25% of women there are 6'4+

Not even the biggest rotters here say shit like this. Most of the examples in this case are Dutch, they're the worst when it comes to these tales, but I've seen similar stories about other countries too in other posts (funniest one was a "6'3" Thai guy saying he doesn't feel tall in Thailand, but I digress). Makes you appreciate this place a bit, it's actually pretty realistic in comparison.

But it does make me curious: I know for a fact these anecdotes aren't true, I live in a country with an average height very close to most of the ones mentioned there, above in some cases. What causes people to be THAT off? Like, does the guy saying his 5'10 gf is a femlet, or the woman saying 5'11 is common for schoolgirls in Italy of all places, actually believe it, or are they trolling? I know studies say the average person overestimates their height, but this bad? What's the explanation for this phenomenon? Are redditors bigger rotters than looksmaxxers, or are they just normies and normies really are that clueless about height?

Attachments

• 1711653492520.png
    1711653492520.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, aspiringexcel, kebab and 22 others
@socialcel @6ft4 @ChadL1te @5.5psl @mogstars

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and socialcel
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Samsepioler
1) they’re lying and larping cus they’re insecure about their own height so they wanna make tall heights look worse too
2) ppls eyes aren’t that good at telling height due to us not being able to see our own forehead so we think we are shorter than what we really are in comparison to others

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, theonewhocantascend, Pandora and 11 others
favorite heightologist on the forum

• Love it
Reactions: kanderior
yeah not being a retard who believes that 5'10 is femlet height is cope. I can see why you would think that.
ur always coping about height u fucking faggot

some gems:
View attachment 2825167
View attachment 2825172
View attachment 2825165
5'9 Swedish guy saying he gets heightmogged by most women in his country (i.e. they're 5'10+)
View attachment 2825171
View attachment 2825175
View attachment 2825178
View attachment 2825181
View attachment 2825186
View attachment 2825188
View attachment 2825189
View attachment 2825192
6'3 guy saying he gets mogged by half of men and 25% of women in the Netherlands, implying 25% of women there are 6'4+
View attachment 2825194

Not even the biggest rotters here say shit like this. Most of the examples in this case are Dutch, they're the worst when it comes to these tales, but I've seen similar stories about other countries too in other posts (funniest one was a "6'3" Thai guy saying he doesn't feel tall in Thailand, but I digress). Makes you appreciate this place a bit, it's actually pretty realistic in comparison.

But it does make me curious: I know for a fact these anecdotes aren't true, I live in a country with an average height very close to most of the ones mentioned there, above in some cases. What causes people to be THAT off? Like, does the guy saying his 5'10 gf is a femlet, or the woman saying 5'11 is common for schoolgirls in Italy of all places, actually believe it, or are they trolling? I know studies say the average person overestimates their height, but this bad? What's the explanation for this phenomenon? Are redditors bigger rotters than looksmaxxers, or are they just normies and normies really are that clueless about height?

Bump

What causes people to be THAT off?
Probably some kind of cognitive bias.

When I walk past manlets (I'm actually one myself at 5'9) I don't really give a fuck.

But when I get heightmogged I tend to remember it and it kinda ruins my day a little bit, even if the guy was just 5'10.

In their heads, the only people in the country are the people taller than them. People believe what they want to believe.

Don't take what people say too seriously, especially if it's obviously detached from reality, but don't cope too hard about it either.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Sny, kanderior and 2 others
yeah not being a retard who believes that 5'10 is femlet height is cope. I can see why you would think that.
1) they’re lying and larping cus they’re insecure about their own height so they wanna make tall heights look worse too
2) ppls eyes aren’t that good at telling height due to us not being able to see our own forehead so we think we are shorter than what we really are in comparison to others
Tiktok is way worse than this forum and reddit on height delusions. I legit see 12 year olds on that app claim they’re short for their age at 5’9 on every single post with height.

You’ll regularly see niggas say they feel short at 6’4

• +1
Reactions: zura, horizontallytall, Sny and 3 others
I mean this doesn't even need complex analysis or data or anything, these claims are so beyond ridiculous that atp I'm just fascinated by how these people can make them.

Tiktok is way worse than this forum and reddit on height delusions. I legit see 12 year olds on that app claim they’re short for their age at 5’9 on every single post with height.

Probably just farming attention I’m 6’4.5 in the morning and I go to college in the uk in a upper middle class area and only like 3 people are an inch taller than me in the whole school

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Like I said, I understand why you would think that not being a total retard who thinks 5'11 is average for schoolgirls in Italy is cope, but I still feel obliged to tell you most people aren't as mentally impaired as you are.

Last edited:
Like said, I understand why you would think that not being a total retard who thinks 5'11 is average for schoolgirls in Italy is cope, but I feel obliged to tell you most people aren't as mentally impaired as you are.
no shit it's obvious retard cause ur picking obvious shit for ur manlet height agenda

portugal is so short jfl bunch of femlets

thats why brazilian women are so smol we were formed by manlet populations

JFL True

There’s SOO many heightpills on TikTok as well. Some of the most narcy rude height queens hang out on TikTok

They’re the embodiment of the “only 6 feet and over” girls on Tinder

• +1
Reactions: zura and horizontallytall
no shit it's obvious retard cause ur picking obvious shit for ur manlet height agenda
why are you calling me a coper for pointing it out then? If it's obvious, i.e. you agree with me, wouldn't that make you a coping manlet too? Like, I know you're retarded, but do you even know what you're saying?

Last edited:
People rarely take into account all the people around them who are shorter than them. Many here are also guilty of that when they complain about being manlet after getting heightmogged regularly at 6’1 or something

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 60051
@socialcel @6ft4 @ChadL1te @5.5psl @mogstars
Im sure youve seen my first thread on this but I left out a key reason on there. Im gonna make a second thead soon. But yes there is extreme delusion when it comes to height across the globe and it evolves on a expotential scale

• +1
JFL True

There’s SOO many heightpills on TikTok as well. Some of the most narcy rude height queens hang out on TikTok

They’re the embodiment of the “only 6 feet and over” girls on Tinder
True but like I will say a lot of people on this forum legit other than the ones who say 6’5 is average will say 6 ft is rare.

Lol legit stats don’t even show that 6 foot is rare there are plenty on here who claim 6 foot barefoot stands out as tall irl or act like it’s 1 in 50

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 60051
True but like I will say a lot of people on this forum legit other than the ones who say 6’5 is average will say 6 ft is rare.

Lol legit stats don’t even show that 6 foot is rare there are plenty on here who claim 6 foot barefoot stands out as tall irl or act like it’s 1 in 50
I mean realistically 6 foot is neither super common and super rare
Its slightly above average
6’5 is going to be rarer obviously

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and Deleted member 60051
I mean realistically 6 foot is neither super common and super rare
Its slightly above average
6’5 is going to be rarer obviously
No, 6ft is super rare. Victim of the heightpocalypse

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
5’10 is average, 2 inches above the average is going to be far from super rare

• +1
OK for fairness I'm gonna have to step on the other side of the argument for a bit. 6'0 in most western countries is just about noticeably above average, I wouldn't say it's "super rare" or even tall to the point where people will often point it out. It's far from manlet, and most women are ok with it, but imo it's not enough to be completely free of height dysphoria and be "the big guy", which is 6'2 for me. If the stats are to be believed 6'0 is in the 20th percentile in the US, so probably like 30-40 in Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 60051
i know atleast 10 girls that are are 6'3+ one is 6'7 that i know personally and i unironically don't know many people like my roommate and his friend is 6'3 and 6'5 im literally 5'9

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, kanderior and ChadL1te
i know atleast 10 girls that are are 6'3+ one is 6'7 that i know personally and i unironically don't know many people like my roommate and his friend is 6'3 and 6'5 im literally 5'9
So you’re saying 6 feet tall is common?

OK for fairness I'm gonna have to step on the other side of the argument for a bit. 6'0 in most western countries is just about noticeably above average, I wouldn't say it's "super rare" or even tall to the point where people will often point it out. It's far from manlet, and most women are ok with it, but imo it's not enough to be completely free of height dysphoria and be "the big guy", which is 6'2 for me. If the stats are to believed 6'0 is in the 20th percentile in the US, so probably like 30-40 in Europe.
Lemme rephrase, statistically its super rare. Only 13% of men are above 6'0 and above. It dosen't seem that tall when we talk about it online but trust theres a huge difference IRL between 6'0 and 5'9(average in US).6'0 being said outloud dosen't sound that impressive anymore which is my main point

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
So you’re saying 6 feet tall is common?
maybe around me, like i go to the local frys and i see atleast 5 people that are 6'2+ minimum but there are a shit ton of manlets i see shorter than me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and ChadL1te
Just fucking laugh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DelonLover1999, kanderior and gooner23
over for gooks

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and gooner23
You don't know a 6'7 woman. And the odds of you knowing all those people with those heights at the same time are practically 0.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 60051 and gooner23
You don't know a 6'7 woman. And the odds of you knowing all those people with those heights at the same time are practically 0.
im not lying her dad was 6'9 and mother was 6'5, they had 3 daughters all 6'3+ and their neighbor literally had a daughter that was 6'3 too. The front desk person at my apartment is like a 6'2 model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
It’s not super common but it’s common.
it depends on area, at 6 foot barefoot i very rarely got height mogged in a big school

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Deleted member 60051
maybe around me, like i go to the local frys and i see atleast 5 people that are 6'2+ minimum but there are a shit ton of manlets i see shorter than me
New York has a lot of immigrants

A lot of those shorter people are prob from LATAM

Here in the US all the taller people tend to be white and/or black. Some of these mf took HGH in their cheerios or something lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
New York has a lot of immigrants

A lot of those shorter people are prob from LATAM

Here in the US all the taller people tend to be white and/or black. Some of these mf took HGH in their cheerios or something lmao
im around mormon area, they tend to be super tall, check out byu videos they're all like 6'+ for some reason

• JFL
it depends on area, at 6 foot barefoot i very rarely got height mogged in a big school
Yup here at 5’11 barefoot I’m tall in some places and short in some. But like in school or any education environment it’s a mixture of both because I’m probably average range. Plenty of manlets I may height mog but plenty of guys height mog me easily. Especially if theyre white or black.

• +1
im not lying her dad was 6'9 and mother was 6'5, they had 3 daughters all 6'3+ and their neighbor literally had a daughter that was 6'3 too. The front desk person at my apartment is like a 6'2 model
im around mormon area, they tend to be super tall, check out byu videos they're all like 6'+ for some reason
No dude, not in the US. That would make them the tallest family in the US, there would be news articles and tiktoks about them. Something is off.

No dude, not in the US. That would make them the tallest family in the US, there would be news articles and tiktoks about them. Something is off.
lebron james is literally 6'9 and there are people in the nba that are clearly taller

have you not met a person that was 6'5? there was a dude on her that was 6'8 but he was in europe

Reading reddit is so gay

• +1
Fuaaaark AVG female on my slum Is 7'0
I always get heightmogged by 12 year olds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, reptiles, ElTruecel and 2 others

some gems:
View attachment 2825167
View attachment 2825172
View attachment 2825165
View attachment 2825171
View attachment 2825175
View attachment 2825178
View attachment 2825181
View attachment 2825186
View attachment 2825188
View attachment 2825189
View attachment 2825192
View attachment 2825194

these are the same idiots who say “im tall so i need 4000-5000 calories to maintain my weight”, no you dont you fucking idiot, maintenance barely varies between humans, an average 5’10 180lb guy will need about 2400 daily while a tall heavy guy might need higher 2000s. but ive never met anyone with a maintenance of 3000 let alone 4000+ like these larpers claim

for you to need 4000 to maintain weight you need to weigh 450lbs or more, or be active 10 hours a day like an olympian

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull