Why is 6'5 the 'golden height'

pablomaxx

pablomaxx

In literally every street interview where girls are asked what the perfect height of a guy is, the most common answer is 6'5.

Does it just slip off the tongue easily?

Is it because of Jacob Elordi?

Maybe a bit of both

If you take the tallest female average height of 5'7 (Netherlands), it's 10 inches shorter than 6'5 (8 inches was the perfect height difference for women in some study)

From my observations, normal women are most happy when their head is up to their boyfriend's clavicles

If a woman looks like a child compared to her boyfriend (like her head being up to his stomach), she probably has some daddy issues and wants to feel smol and protected 😳

Brutal blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, Klasik01, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Joined Yesterday at 6:52 PM

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, Pandora, horizontallytall and 15 others
Did not read. 6’5” barefoot is way way way too tall for a man and will actively work against you

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Traxanas, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
Did not read. 6’5” barefoot is way way way too tall for a man and will actively work against you
iPad kid attention span, also have you been living under a rock? Women will praise a man for his height even if he's an LTN

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, k1llsw1tch and AngryShortMale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, PsychoDsk, Deleted member 51781 and 2 others
go and find a good looking 6'5 dude. all dudes in joe fazers netherland visit video were ugly, not even one fcking somewhat good looking one. yeah, being tall is nice but tall and ugly is a big failo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, ShowerMaxxing, sudanguy and 6 others
go and find a good looking 6'5 dude. all dudes in joe fazers netherland visit video were ugly, not even one fcking somewhat good looking one. yeah, being tall is nice but tall and ugly is a big failo.
the taller the bigger is the tendency to be ugly and have a shit frame

there is a reason why women statistically say 6‘2 is the most attractive height

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, AngryShortMale, NotoriousLoser and 1 other person
is it because of hgh making the face longer and ogre-like?

In literally every street interview where girls are asked what the perfect height of a guy is, the most common answer is 6'5.

Does it just slip off the tongue easily?

Is it because of Jacob Elordi?

Maybe a bit of both

If you take the tallest female average height of 5'7 (Netherlands), it's 10 inches shorter than 6'5 (8 inches was the perfect height difference for women in some study)

From my observations, normal women are most happy when their head is up to their boyfriend's clavicles

If a woman looks like a child compared to her boyfriend (like her head being up to his stomach), she probably has some daddy issues and wants to feel smol and protected 😳

Brutal blackpill

Idk how legit 6'5 is man.

I'm a height > everything else guy but I would think 6'2 thereabouts is enough.

The risk of looking lanky and shit is just too great.

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch and st.hamudi but 6‘5

I think shoulder width is something that grows proportionately with height, correct me if I'm wrong

It is indeed if you have htn face

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch
I think shoulder width is something that grows proportionately with height, correct me if I'm wrong
hips and waist most tallcels have a wide pelvic structure due to higher levels of IGF-1 also gigantism is klinefelters trait

@User28823

• +1
Reactions: User28823
It’s heightflation. 6’5 = 6’3 unfrauded.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4, Detective, Deleted member 51781 and 3 others
Imagine thinking that women know how 6'5 looks like.

• +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, AngryShortMale and XtrovertNTnormalfag
190-195 ideal imo so like 6’3-6’5

6’5 is way too tall

Cope, Peter Steele or death

6'5 is stupid. ideal for overall life is 6'1 i explained why in another post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Detective, AngryShortMale and 1 other person
6'5 is stupid. ideal for overall life is 6'1 i explained why in another post
Finally someone with a triple digit iq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781

The peak in appeal is 6'1, in many Latino countries they would be perfectly fine with a man that is 5'6-5'8

The peak in appeal is 6'1, in many Latino countries they would be perfectly fine with a man that is 5'6-5'8
ig you haven't been to europe, but if you don't live there this doesn't apply to you anyways.

Peak appeal in western and northern europe is like 6'6-6'7, judging off of social media posts.

But who really cares what abstract number some foids come up with to boost their ego and non-existent 'standards'.

It's just a number in the end, if you're a head taller than her, that's good enough for both sides.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
ig you haven't been to europe, but if you don't live there this doesn't apply to you anyways.

Peak appeal in western and northern europe is like 6'6-6'7, judging off of social media posts.

But who really cares what abstract number some foids come up with to boost their ego and non-existent 'standards'.

It's just a number in the end, if you're a head taller than her, that's good enough for both sides.
Wtf 💀 I guess that makes sense bc Norwegian women are average 5'11 or smt so they would prefer 6'4+

Height is cope

Spirituality is the way out · 17
Joined Saturday at 1:52 PM

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
It rolls off the tongue easily, that's it, 6'5 is gigantic in the US and borders on freak/unaesthetic-tier. Practically no high-SMV male celebs other than Jacob Elordi are that tall. Same reason American women say 6'0 (183 cm) is the minimum but European women say 180 cm (5'11), or American women say 10 inches (25 cm) difference is ideal but European women say 20 cm (8 inches). People like round convenient numbers when defining cut-offs.

6'4.0" to 6'4.9" the ideal height
I reckon 90% of people claiming 6'5 are not above 6'4.9"

Over for my 6’4 bare foot ass time to hunchmaxx, sarmmaxx, and deadlift max to break my back so I can be 6’2 like David laid.

To me it is 6'3-6'5. The main reason is that you can play point guard without being a black hole in defense.

6'3 moggs

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Jon Zherka, Hasan Piker, Jacob Elordi, Mamoa, Lundgren. I agree guys so freakishly tall are usually uglier. Comedians like Frenchy, Lewis spears, Isaac Butterfield; lanklets really. They represent the avg tall af guy more accurately

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
its just a cope for tall lanklets

6‘5+ with a broad frame is ideal, ppl with that build look like demigods walking amongst mortals

6’5 joe manganiello has 10/10 smv

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch and Traxanas
I have this 186cm (6'1) friend and he's hardly "tall". Motherfuckers here trynna say it's ideal? Yes for living, not for sex and mogging.

6'3-6'5 is the golden range.

Height is fucking cope.. u look good u look good in any fickibg height and u still get pussy.