6'1 is an OK height: 6'1 guy compared to 6'5-6'6 Jacob Elordi

kanderior

kanderior

Banned
Jacob Elordi claims 6'5 in imperial and 197 cm in metric (source), which is actually 6'5.6. Australians use the metric system so we can assume 197 cm is the accurate number and he rounds it to 6'5 for Americans, I doubt a guy of that size would feel the need to inflate his height (if anything he's said he had to downlist it to get parts early in his career). So he's almost 6'6 (198 cm), the average NBA height. This is him compared to his father in the show, played by 6'1 Eric Dane (who might actually be slightly shorter now since he's in his 50s, and appears to have some knee hyperextension or swayback):
Untitled
this is Elordi barefoot in front of Dane wearing shoes, so assuming a 1-inch heel he's basically 6'2 here:
56y75y7
Finally, the two of them on a red carpet photo, though Dane is closer to the camera so it's not fully reliable. The photo also shows the difference between Elordi and 5'10, the guy with the orange suit, 3 inches shorter than 6'1:

Considering Elordi is literal NBA height which is almost 0th percentile even in the tallest countries, is this really that bad? Yeah 6'1 looks noticeably shorter compared to a giant, but it's hardly borderline manlet-tier if it takes a guy of that size to make you look somewhat short.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, chicoperuanowski, Nick.Harte and 10 others
Its not "alright" .Its ideal I wish I was 2 inches shorter

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, RAMU KAKA, socialcel and 6 others
...why? 6'3 is perfect
If the proportions are good maybe, 6'1 is ideal for proportions. You have marlon brando proportions with good height

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, horizontallytall and murdah
cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
If the proportions are good maybe, 6'1 is ideal for proportions. You have marlon brando proportions with good height
Personally I'd kill for 6'3, but I respect your mentality if you care more about proportions and personal aesthetics over just pleasing the inflated expectations of foids.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, horizontallytall, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
Personally I'd kill for 6'3, but I respect your mentality if you care more about proportions and personal aesthetics over just pleasing the inflated expectations of incels.
Fixed

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, zura, m0ss26 and 2 others
Jacob Elordi claims 6'5 in imperial and 197 cm in metric (source), which is actually 6'5.6. Australians use the metric system so we can assume 197 cm is the accurate number and he rounds it to 6'5 for Americans, I doubt a guy of that size would feel the need to inflate his height (if anything he's said he had to downlist it to get parts early in his career). So he's almost 6'6 (198 cm), the average NBA height. This is him compared to his father in the show, played by 6'1 Eric Dane (who might actually be slightly shorter now since he's in his 50s, and appears to have some knee hyperextension or swayback):
Untitled
this is Elordi barefoot in front of Dane wearing shoes, so assuming a 1-inch heel he's basically 6'2 here:
56y75y7
Finally, the two of them on a red carpet photo, though Dane is closer to the camera so it's not fully reliable. The photo also shows the difference between Elordi and 5'10, the guy with the orange suit, 3 inches shorter than 6'1:
Considering Elordi is literal NBA height which is almost 0th percentile even in the tallest countries, is this really that bad? Yeah 6'1 looks noticeably shorter compared to a giant, but it's hardly borderline manlet-tier if it takes a guy of that size to make you look somewhat short.
People lie about their height constantly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
6'2 is perfect imo I hope i can reach it

Face is king anyway though

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, yirma19, zura and 6 others
jacob elordi is 6’5 barefoot not 6’6 but he’s still nba height when u consider nba heights are inflated and in shoes themselves. so average nba barefoot height is 6’5. which is why i think 6’3 is honestly ideal since u don’t even get height mogged by nba guys only 2 inch difference

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Jamaldickjavontus, Big White Cuck and 1 other person
Hahah, OP is a gullible bluepilled fool. I’ve been told that zoomers on average are 6’, so 6’1 is manlet tier in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, zura, tombradylover and 8 others
jacob elordi is 6’5 barefoot not 6’6 but he’s still nba height when u consider nba heights are inflated and in shoes themselves. so average nba barefoot height is 6’5. which is why i think 6’3 is honestly ideal since u don’t even get height mogged by nba guys only 2 inch difference
he says 6'5 in imperial but 197 cm in metric which is 6'5.6. You think he's inflating his height? But I agree at 6'3 it takes freakishly tall guys to make you look small, you virtually never get heightmogged

Personally I'd kill for 6'3, but I respect your mentality if you care more about proportions and personal aesthetics over just pleasing the inflated expectations of foids.
How tall are you? You see how the thread could be misleading if a 6’1 guy made it but said he would kill to be 6’3

• +1
Reactions: murdah
he says 6'5 in imperial but 197 cm in metric which is 6'5.6. You think he's inflating his height? But I agree at 6'3 it takes freakishly tall guys to make you look small, you virtually never get heightmogged
could just be him in shoes. honestly a lot of celebs and ppl in everyday just claim their shoe height. but yea i think he’s 6’5 flat celebheoghrs had him at 6’4 for a while but changed him to 6’5 and said that’s the max he looks

How tall are you? You see how the thread could be misleading if a 6’1 guy made it but said he would kill to be 6’3
I'm 6'0, usually frauding 6'1.5 with lifts outside but I'm not sure what you mean about the post being misleading.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 29581
I'm 6'0, usually frauding 6'1.5 with lifts outside but I'm not sure what you mean about the post being misleading.
It would mean 6’1 isn’t a Okay height if a 6’1 guy eternally hates his height but, alright.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
It would mean 6’1 isn’t a Okay height if a 6’1 guy eternally hates his height but, alright.
I don't hate my height, but I think it could better too. I'm luckier than most, unluckier than a lot. Also I might move to the Netherlands for a new job in a few months, and I'm concerned I will feel short there. Outside of the Netherlands, Scandinavia and certain regions in the Balkans 6'0 is perfectly fine I don't doubt that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, horizontallytall, murdah and 1 other person
I don't hate my height, but I think it could better too. I'm luckier than most, unluckier than a lot. Also I might move to the Netherlands for a new job in a few months, and I'm concerned I will feel short there. Outside of the Netherlands, Scandinavia and certain regions in the Balkans 6'0 is perfectly fine I don't doubt that.
6’ isn’t super brutal over there, but yeah you will be heightmogged daily if you step outside without height frauding.

6'6 looks small next to 7'2 guy

taller is always better

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
6’ isn’t super brutal over there, but yeah you will be heightmogged daily if you step outside without height frauding.
have you been?

Hahah, OP is a gullible bluepilled fool. I’ve been told that zoomers on average are 6’, so 6’1 is manlet tier in 2024
you dont have a single independent thought

Untitled
56y75y7
hes not 197 jfl

That doesn't look like a 5 inches difference
Either the boomer is over 6'1 or Elordi is actually 6'4

in the second photo he's wearing shoes whereas Elordi is barefoot so he gets an extra inch, but I agree it looks less than you'd expect. Dunno what would be more white/black pilling: Elordi is "only" 6'4, meaning legit irl 6'4 looks borderline giant and so it's not that hard to be seen as tall by foids if you have a decent height, or he really is a super tall 6'5+ outlier, so it takes a rare NBA-tier height for a 6'0-6'2 guy to get somewhat heightmogged irl. Anyway celebheights is aware of these photos and still has him listed at 6'5 so dunno.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and HeightPilledum
anything 6'0 is good dude

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Nah that's a 5 inches difference. The top of his head is below the eye level.

Old man skullmogs him hard, has a better frame and if tall guy had a normal size neck and not incel like long one, he wouldn't be much taller than old man at all.
Being tall with a giraffe neck is a disgusting trait imho.

Old man skullmogs him hard, has a better frame and if tall guy had a normal size neck and not incel like long one, he wouldn't be much taller than old man at all.
Being tall with a giraffe neck is a disgusting trait imho.
Eric Dane was a chad in his own right when he was younger, very solid skull and frame and he was a varsity athlete. But yeah most 6'3+ guys irl have bad frames and weird kyphotic necks imo. And Elordi is actually an example of a 6'3+ guy who looks mostly good and has decent proportions. In my experience unless we're talking about top-tier genetics like athletes, models etc., most very tall guys look like this in the real world:

@WishIwasChico this is how I dwarf you irl (y)

• So Sad
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Been telling you guys that 6’1 is average

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: african_subhuman and WishIwasChico