Frame pill is pretty underrated and effects height/stature.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Framepill- My definition of it is everything controlling how big you look outside of height or things you can physically alter like muscle mass. So the size of your hands/wrist arm length shoulder thickness/ratio. Things outside of height that make you appear bigger example at the bottom of what I mean. Some people would define things like hands in a different category and say handpill but I think its more convenient to keep it all in the same category.

Being 6'1 with shit frame and long legs or short wing span is way different then being 6'1 with good frame. It's pretty insane I have seen two people the same height with no lifting whatsoever and they are 20 pounds different just based on the proportions of their body. Having a good frame is a precursor for good muscle development and it will make you look way bigger.

Know a guy my height 5'9 and he did manual labor since he was 13 his hands are 2X bigger then mine his wrists are insanely bigger he looks way wider then me too. Even though we are the same height if you aren't looking closely he looks bigger/taller then me. I would pick 6 foot with god tier frame development over some unproportional 6'4 people I know. Saw the weird Indian guy who was 6'5 but he had shorter arms then me. I actually wonder if this dude got LL because his legs are so long compared to his torso and arms. He looks like a freak I would much rather be 6 foot with a long wingspan and big frame/wrists.

Looking big in stature is a combination of height frame and muscle. If you got great frame even if you are super lean you will still look big meanwhile shit frame you need to be in a bulk for anything to be noticeable unless you roid. Frame pill is an insane multiplier with height if you are tall with a good frame and you lift its a very good combo.

Jd3NDy0.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, mortis and 9 others
My frame is average although I got long arms which I think is a good thing.

If I had to find an example of a framecel ER is probably my go to example. He looks 12 even though he is 22 in this pic because of his frame. He is like 110-20 pounds there are guys his same height who would look the same lean but would be 20 pounds heavier because of more bone development a wider frame thicker wrists ect. He looks like the frame of a 12 year old boy

ER

It looks like someone copy pasted his head on a 12 year old. His head is bigger then his body it just looks super weird. Even though he's on the shorter end there are plenty of guys his height who look their age because they clearly have an adult frame. Prettyboy maxxing is a bit of an exaggeration for these people they are basically twinks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lmao, thereallegend and 1 other person
Brutal, I have wide shoulders but extremely thin wrists especially for someone my height.

Stunted growth pill is impossible to swallow I’m coping with deadhangs and high volume wrist/forearm workouts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, chadmanlet04, Broski and 3 others
Brutal, I have wide shoulders but extremely thin wrists especially for someone my height.

Stunted growth pill is impossible to swallow I’m coping with deadhangs and high volume wrist/forearm workouts
Yeah I noticed guys who did sports have bigger hands although could be a correlation since high T men join sports in the first place. Also noticed kids on farms who use their hands a lot get big sausage fingers

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Yeah I noticed guys who did sports have bigger hands although could be a correlation since high T men join sports in the first place. Also noticed kids on farms who use their hands a lot get big sausage fingers
I got no calcium + no vitamin D + I was nearly anorexic. It’s a genuine miracle I’m somehow still 6’1, I hope I can get my wrists to atleast average size so they stop bothering me so much

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 11126
I got no calcium + no vitamin D + I was nearly anorexic. It’s a genuine miracle I’m somehow still 6’1, I hope I can get my wrists to atleast average size so they stop bothering me so much
Unlikely if your older then 16 your hands might get thicker but not longer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Unlikely if your older then 16 your hands might get thicker but not longer
Don’t care about longer, my hand is already “big” as in long fingers all I want is thickness.

Even my mom wristmogs me JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Don’t care about longer, my hand is already “big” as in long fingers all I want is thickness.

Even my mom wristmogs me JFL
My hands are pretty small like legit 6 inches my penis is slightly longer then my hands weirdly. They legit look like a foids hand. I was out with this 5'11 girl and her hands were basically the same size :(

• +1
My hands are pretty small like legit 6 inches my penis is slightly longer then my hands weirdly. They legit look like a foids hand. I was out with this 5'11 girl and her hands were basically the same size :(
6 inches measured how? Like palm to middle finger?

• +1
6 inches measured how? Like palm to middle finger?
Yeah pretty much its the same length as my iphone XR which is 6 inches

• Woah
Reactions: Solar
  • +1
What the

I have fairly small hands but its bigger than an iphone xr

Yours must be very small

• +1
Framepill- My definition of it is everything controlling how big you look outside of height or things you can physically alter like muscle mass. So the size of your hands/wrist arm length shoulder thickness/ratio. Things outside of height that make you appear bigger example at the bottom of what I mean. Some people would define things like hands in a different category and say handpill but I think its more convenient to keep it all in the same category.

Being 6'1 with shit frame and long legs or short wing span is way different then being 6'1 with good frame. It's pretty insane I have seen two people the same height with no lifting whatsoever and they are 20 pounds different just based on the proportions of their body. Having a good frame is a precursor for good muscle development and it will make you look way bigger.

Know a guy my height 5'9 and he did manual labor since he was 13 his hands are 2X bigger then mine his wrists are insanely bigger he looks way wider then me too. Even though we are the same height if you aren't looking closely he looks bigger/taller then me. I would pick 6 foot with god tier frame development over some unproportional 6'4 people I know. Saw the weird Indian guy who was 6'5 but he had shorter arms then me. I actually wonder if this dude got LL because his legs are so long compared to his torso and arms. He looks like a freak I would much rather be 6 foot with a long wingspan and big frame/wrists.

Looking big in stature is a combination of height frame and muscle. If you got great frame even if you are super lean you will still look big meanwhile shit frame you need to be in a bulk for anything to be noticeable unless you roid. Frame pill is an insane multiplier with height if you are tall with a good frame and you lift its a very good combo.

Jd3NDy0.jpg
Having a larger frame is better? Damn.

What a retard. Did you figure this out all by yourself? Fuck off, Captain Obvious.

• Ugh..
Yeah thats normal probably mine is below average.
I remeasured properly and got 7.7, slightly above average.

Having small hands and wrists is so emasculating especially since most guys have large hands by default, way too brutal. You have adhd as well right? A lot of adhdcels I’ve talked to also had poor development during puberty, brutal that were not only mentally retarded but physically as well

Last edited:
  • +1
What the

I have fairly small hands but its bigger than an iphone xr

Yours must be very small
Yeah man the girl I was on a date with had bigger hands then me... Average woman has 6.8 inch long hands idk what tf happened maybe low HGH I did get my height stunted as a kid in general. I still am 5'9 and I don't have a micro dick so its kinda weird. Although my dad is taller then me I think I should have been at least 5'11 based on my dads height his hands are way bigger then mine

• +1
Reactions: Solar
What a retard. Did you figure this out all by yourself? Fuck off, Captain Obvious.
Its pretty underrated faggots in here are talking about LL and shit. Frame is a big part of what makes you look big and its also going to make muscle you put on look way better.

I remeasured properly and got 7.7, slightly above average.

Having small hands and wrists is so emasculating especially since most guys have large hands by default, way too brutal. You have adhd as well right? A lot of adhdcels I’ve talked to also had poor development during puberty, brutal that were not only mentally retarded but physically as well
I wonder how much of this is due to ADHD meds. I really regret taking it during puberty I guess I'll never know how I naturally would have looked.

• So Sad
I wonder how much of this is due to ADHD meds. I really regret taking it during puberty I guess I'll never know how I naturally would have looked.
It’s unfortunate but what can you do, we just have to make the best with what we have.

Trying my best to undo the damage of a shit upbringing and improve myself as much as I can and that’s all that matters to me. I don’t want to let the past define me and ruin the rest of my life

• +1
Reactions: Tito604 and Deleted member 11126
It’s unfortunate but what can you do, we just have to make the best with what we have.

Trying my best to undo the damage of a shit upbringing and improve myself as much as I can and that’s all that matters to me. I don’t want to let the past define me and ruin the rest of my life
Yeah I am going to try and go off ritalin for a year since I am not in Uni anymore anyways. And I am getting treated for sleep apnea so maybe this will more naturally solve this issue. Drugs like stims are never a long term solution they just mask things. If you take coffee because you are tired then you will perform better in the short term but it would be better to sleep and not drink any coffee at all.

I think ADHD meds often are useful but they aren't going to help people long term they are just useful to push through a problem like sleep deprivation. Its possible taking HGH and exercising like hell could get me some growth but idk at my age...

• +1
Now switch their faces and see who mog.

How could you tell it was stunned growth?

I've seen some genetically gifted dudes with small hands or wrists or both

How could you tell it was stunned growth?

I've seen some genetically gifted dudes with small hands or wrists or both
Because I was nearly anorexic JFL,
Also had a severe Vitamin D and Calcium deficiency, ADHD meds and lack of sleep contributed as well, I’d sleep 4 hours a night on average. This ended up fucking my bone growth hard,

And my wrists are subhuman tier they aren’t just below average.

My only saving grace was catch up growth, had one big growth spurt to 6’1 and stopped growing right after.

• So Sad
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
Because I was nearly anorexic JFL,
Also had a severe Vitamin D and Calcium deficiency, ADHD meds and lack of sleep contributed as well, I’d sleep 4 hours a night on average. This ended up fucking my bone growth hard,

And my wrists are subhuman tier they aren’t just below average.

My only saving grace was catch up growth, had one big growth spurt to 6’1 and stopped growing right after.
What size in inches are your hands and wrists

• +1
Cherrypicked Photoshopped pic of framcel
2401043 1620939503301 2

Irl
2401045 1620939503301 3

Cherrypicked pic of Frame mogger with little muscle mass
2401048 1620939503301 4

Irl

2401050 1620939503301 5

Muscles>>>>Frame. Gymaxxing is always beneficial unless ur frame is legit death tier

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Jase, Broski and 2 others
What size in inches are your hands and wrists
Hand from palm to tip of middle finger is 7.8 inches.

Wrist is somewhere around 6 inches, I measured with headphones and a ruler so it’s not really that accurate but i feel like my wrist looks a lot smaller than 6 inches, maybe it’s because my hands seem so disproportionate to my wrist. My forearms are also very underdeveloped so that’s contributing to it

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
Framepill is why you have so many abused dogs here constantly complaining about feeling ''small'' despite being average in terms of height like 5'10/5'11/6'0 whatever.

Yeah no shit you're gonna feel small when you have the frame of a tranny

• +1
Hand from palm to tip of middle finger is 7.8 inches.

Wrist is somewhere around 6 inches, I measured with headphones and a ruler so it’s not really that accurate but i feel like my wrist looks a lot smaller than 6 inches, maybe it’s because my hands seem so disproportionate to my wrist. My forearms are also very underdeveloped so that’s contributing to it
My hands are 8.7 inches and i still get hand mogged by construction workers

Never began for us zoomers

• +1
@Max
My hands are 8.7 inches and i still get hand mogged by construction workers

Never began for us zoomers
So fucking brutal, I’m going to put lots of stress on my hands and wrist for the next few years and see what happens. I’ll be happy if I can get anywhere close to average.

Hopefully muscle, tendon and bone hypertrophy happens and my hands start resembling a human being’s instead of this gay alien Marfan syndrome tier abomination. I just need hand thickness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and MaxillaMaxing
  • +1
Framepill is why you have so many abused dogs here constantly complaining about feeling ''small'' despite being average in terms of height like 5'10/5'11/6'0 whatever.

Yeah no shit you're gonna feel small when you have the frame of a tranny
I would argue a shit frame even if you are tall is worse then being 5'10 but a great frame and muscles. Seen so many weird freaks with no frame. Frame is like a secondary height if you chop up your legs and add 6 inches you are just a freak on stilts same thing is true with tall men who have shit frame.

People here get so autistic with the details muh height muh dick size muh hunter eyes.

Any single trait can disqualify you its better to be good broadly across many categories. having a good harmony is better then being top 1% in any trait

Last edited:
it's inconsistent, I have wide shoulders, thin wrists, thick ankles but I'm not even 5'9.

it's inconsistent, I have wide shoulders, thin wrists, thick ankles but I'm not even 5'9.
Shoulder width is one of the most important ones but just having a robust frame structure long arms big hands big wrists ect.

so start of the palm to the top of your middle finger? Mine is like 7.1 inches, is that bad or good?

My frame is average although I got long arms which I think is a good thing.

If I had to find an example of a framecel ER is probably my go to example. He looks 12 even though he is 22 in this pic because of his frame. He is like 110-20 pounds there are guys his same height who would look the same lean but would be 20 pounds heavier because of more bone development a wider frame thicker wrists ect. He looks like the frame of a 12 year old boy

View attachment 2132881

It looks like someone copy pasted his head on a 12 year old. His head is bigger then his body it just looks super weird. Even though he's on the shorter end there are plenty of guys his height who look their age because they clearly have an adult frame. Prettyboy maxxing is a bit of an exaggeration for these people they are basically twinks

Nahh... 12 is too young. But he looks 14-15 tops in his frame and about 16-17 in the face. Asians and Eurasians have this problem, but they do look better in their 30's.

I had the same frame as ER at 20-21 at it sucked. I was 134lbs at 5'9 1/2. My chest was 35 inches. People thought i was too young to be working in a supermarket at 20-21, but you could be 16. So they assumed i was less than 16! :rage:

Eventually at 22-23 i filled out to 158lbs, 38 chest without any lifting or fat gains. My waist size at 23 was the same at 21 (30 inches). By 28 i had thickened up to 167lbs and a 32 inch waist and 40 chest. My calves from 14.5 to 16 inches.

• Woah
Nahh... 12 is too young. But he looks 14-15 tops in his frame and about 16-17 in the face. Asians and Eurasians have this problem, but they do look better in their 30's.

I had the same frame as ER at 20-21 at it sucked. I was 134lbs at 5'9 1/2. My chest was 35 inches. People thought i was too young to be working in a supermarket at 20-21, but you could be 16. So they assumed i was less than 16! :rage:

Eventually at 22-23 i filled out to 158lbs, 38 chest without any lifting or fat gains. My waist size at 23 was the same at 21 (30 inches). By 28 i had thickened up to 167lbs and a 32 inch waist and 40 chest. My calves from 14.5 to 16 inches.
How did you get your frame to grow so late in life?

idk tbh im 171cm barefoot at night and i fraud to 175cm with air max's but heres my frame untrained (i dont go gym or exercise)

335921814_249902604038073_6862671570593090996_n.jpg
336205714_3102985250006612_1800850081496319885_n.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: czwarty
dont know if i would rather trade my frame for 4 inches of my height...