Bones=life BonePill story

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Bronze
I was hanging out with some friends like 4 girls and maybe 4 guys, we were having a normal high school gossipy conversation about people’s boyfriends/girlfriends and one dude (very NT 5’7 framecells Hispanic ltn who had a white redhead girlfriend who mogged him (NT pill)) anyway he asked one of the girls (5’9 MTB) what the most attractive part of a guy is and she said “bones” I was confused (I wasnt blackpilled at the time) and I asked “what do you mean like if someone is skinny and you can see there bones (like ribs or something)” she was like “no like when a collarbone is like visible and sticks out is like so mmmm (aroused foid noises)” the other foids seemed to agree.

Life is bones

Height is bones

Face is bones

Frame is bones

Skeleton == life
Obvious things like collagen and shit are important but good collagen or fat distribution “soft features” won’t save you from bad bones. bones are your Base, with good bones and below average soft features (like Ramirez, 6’1, wide frame, well developed scull,. But frail, bad collagen ets) you will still be very attractive but not the other way around

• +1
Reactions: ketamin, twojei, bloomercel and 2 others
Graycel

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and murdah
I was hanging out with some friends like 4 girls and maybe 4 guys, we were having a normal high school gossipy conversation about people’s boyfriends/girlfriends and one dude (very NT 5’7 framecells Hispanic ltn who had a white redhead girlfriend who mogged him (NT pill)) anyway he asked one of the girls (5’9 MTB) what the most attractive part of a guy is and she said “bones” I was confused (I wasnt blackpilled at the time) and I asked “what do you mean like if someone is skinny and you can see there bones (like ribs or something)” she was like “no like when a collarbone is like visible and sticks out is like so mmmm (aroused foid noises)” the other foids seemed to agree.

Life is bones

Height is bones

Face is bones

Frame is bones

Skeleton == life
Obvious things like collagen and shit are important but good collagen or fat distribution “soft features” won’t save you from bad bones. bones are your Base, with good bones and below average soft features (like Ramirez, 6’1, wide frame, well developed scull,. But frail, bad collagen ets) you will still be very attractive but not the other way around

ramirez didnt even get taxed for his disgusting teeth, u think one or two skin marks would descend him. Its always been bones and skull height with decent enough ratios and of course no balding or fat

even now gandy can easily get 21 yos women just from some two weeks of tretinoin

I guess im a bonefull of ugliness den

seems more like leanpill tho collarbone stick out when u lean enough, also most like veins and lean fingers. But yea good bones on face and lean w height is good

Life is bones

Height is bones

Face is bones

Frame is bones

Skeleton == life
Game of bones