Why does height halo work so well for Jacob Elordi?

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Sometimes his face in isolation looks no higher than HTN but his face looks masc for some reason while not having the stereotypical robust facial bones associated with looking masc (looks slightly narrow/downward grown in pic below)
His face looks very mature but not legit oldcel since it's believable that he is his actual age of 26

I feel like the current generation has lost that "mature look" in their early to mid 20s, almost like nowadays people look younger for longer then just age like shit, whereas when looking at pics of my father for example, he had the mature look in his early 20s but not due to aging effects failo

Here he looks to have masc bone structure and his face is easily a Chadlite

Is it a case that having tall mans facial ratios can make your face look a bit narrow/twinkish (especially after looking at 5'10 brachy fuckers all day) while actually having an objectively high amount of bones mass in your face?
I believe this is the illusion happening with Elordi (but then again he looks like a skullcel in vid next to a black foid)

He also has a mogger frame without having too much mass
Wide clavicles on a tall frame are such a halo, he is skinny enough that you can tell that his size is natural and not gymcel gotten but his bones are also thick enough for him to avoid lanklet failo
(He probably gymcels but it's believable that he doesn't)

Is it simply a case that 6'5 Halo seems unreal for him because there are no other 6'5 white guys with major status and Chadlite face to compare him to?
Try find me another white 6'5 guy with a Chadlite face and significant status
Bonus points if he's not an athlete

Also has anyone watched Euphoria and is it worth watching due to it including scenes where foids lust after him?
I am curious about what propaganda is being pushed to millions of young foids

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xtremfailer and socialcel
he's on euphoria so his character plus his height and status works magic on teenage white girls

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, borismonster, Variety Jones and 4 others
Cause he’s chad facially

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, Alt Number 3, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
first paragraph makes 0 sense nigga

Pehnotype+Jaw will never make him look non masculine to women that's just the reality.

it works well because hes already good looking to begin with. As simple as that combine good looking with tall (in his case tall as fuck) and you have yourself a top percentile male . Its seriously not hard to comprehend

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, gonion wanter, Ricky212 and 2 others
because he looks good

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
literally just his dark triad euphoria character halo's his entire personal self

• +1
Sometimes his face in isolation looks no higher than HTN but his face looks masc for some reason while not having the stereotypical robust facial bones associated with looking masc (looks slightly narrow/downward grown in pic below)

View attachment 2746669
This pic is clearly distorted

His SMV is due to the fact that he has a decently gl face + insane height, which an extra rare combo. However, I don't think facially he's chadlite, more like HTN range. His chin is a bit overpowering in side view and ofc his eye area is unideal.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and penispilled
cause he's Chad with status halo

• +1
his skull shape, skull size and lower third looks pretty much unmoggable
he looks better than you give him credit for tbh, if he had fierce eyes and wider mouth he could be PSL god tier

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and borismonster
I don’t think his face is that attractive, put it on a 5’10 guy and he wouldn’t be a “slayer”, just an average guy, maybe slightly above average.

This is just height+status halo at it’s best.

Also what I’ve observed from Euphoria is that the other actors (on purpose in my opinion) are short, making him look taller.

The way he walks through everywhere he stands out more than I ever do, even though it’s just a one inch height difference.

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Variety Jones, borismonster and 1 other person
The fact ur questioning it tbh shows this forum is over

Hes a white man

Broad frame

Wide shoulders

Puppy eyes/ female gaze eyes

Great jaw

Mediterranean phenotype

And now 6’5

Thats clearly why. Its glaringly obvious

• +1
Reactions: pig_face, borismonster, Ricky212 and 1 other person
I would love to fight this cunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mehman, pig_face, borismonster and 2 others
also they usually match him with short foids in shows so the height difference effect is exaggerated
foids are obsessed

"the little height difference I deserve"

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and penispilled
Can you pm me the pics you use on hinge?

wrong thread jfl ignore this

all other actors feel dainty and short in comparison, can’t think of many mainstream actors above 6ft tbh

• +1
14 million followers and he barely posts

• +1
Facially he’s gl get over it

• +1
who said that its the main contributor??

Too tall and weird looking
Life must be hard for him day to day

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kamui and pig_face