6ft is still considered tall

D

Deleted member 25667

Mistral
Stop listening to users in this doomer blackpill echo chamber
The average zoomer really isnt 6ft+, literally go outside and observe yourself

I'm 6ft exactly and live in an suburban white predominate neighbourhood in the US
In the last 2 weeks I've been called tall, 4 separate times, I haven't walked past a woman who's taller than me in years and I heightmog most of my male peers at school

muh 6ft is manlet/average is just basement dwelling incel theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 8869, MoggerChad and 17 others

I'm 6ft exactly and live in an suburban white predominate neighbourhood in the US
In the last 2 weeks I've been called tall, 4 separate times, I haven't walked past a woman who's taller than me in years and I heightmog most of my male peers at school

I’ve gotten called tall a few times by foids and normies and I’m only 5’9.5. 6’ flat is the beginning of tall and definitely not “average”.

• +1
Reactions: IvanIvanIvanIvan, Deleted member 21863 and mogging
Exactly, people on here will tell me being 6'1 to LDAR, jfl at this vengeful manlets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, datboijj, Jigen and 6 others
5'10 is over the average and more than enough. yes, if you go clubbing you will 100% guys that are 6'5 but its extremely rare. im 6'2 and im talle than 99% of the people that i see at clubs at parties. i'd even go as far as saying that if i was 6'0 i would still be taller than 97% of the people at clubs worldwide

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Yerico7 and mogging
6ft is a manlet, 185 cm or death

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 22924 and Solar
In India, anything over 5'10 is over and considered ogre.
Indian average height in Mumbai and Delhi is 5'5.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Splinter901 and Sens
no bro, if you arent 6'5 with a 9 inch cock and 200lbs lean mass you're brutally under average :geek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Deleted member 9779
Im 6-3 and I havent been called tall in years

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and ;-;
Im 6-3 and I havent been called tall in years
u need a face for it aswell. A girl wont call an ugly guy "tall" while she will call a 5'10 chadlite as "tall"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Bakin donuts 🍩
u need a face for it aswell. A girl wont call an ugly guy "tall" while she will call a 5'10 chadlite as "tall"
Im not ugly enough not to be called tall

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and ;-;
Why do so few people on this site get it: No, the average zoomer height is NOT 6'1 (unless you live in areas of the Balkans, Baltics, Scandinavia, and the Netherlands) with 6'3 people being supposedly very common to the point of being unremarkable. But at the same time, that emphatically does not mean that women don't want tall men and that height isn't that important compared to face. Sure, the average height isn't as tall as these delusional posters are saying, but women don't want average. They want 6' and taller men. More and more men under 6' are going to end up incel in the coming years despite us being the vast majority of the population. It's painful being a manlet.

I went out, 3 zoomer foids heightmogged me and 60% of guys did too. Im 5'10

You live in a low class hood

im 6 feet and ive got a lot of compliments for my height most guys are 5"8-5"10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Tyronecell
anyone over 5'9 needs to shut up and go outside manlets are giga neanderthals on this app

@curryboy123 People have told me i look 5'11 while being just 5'10, u think u know better?,

6ft is an arbitrary number there are so many friends of mine who are 6'11-6'0 and nobody looks tall
Imo 186+cm is when you start to look tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
6ft is an arbitrary number there are so many friends of mine who are 6'11-6'0 and nobody looks tall
Imo 186+cm is when you start to look tall
even 186cm is manlet rn. minimum 190cm

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
If you don't mog the average guy in makarska, Croatia (tallest town worldwide) into submission you're a manlet

6 ft is only average for BBC football players tbh.

realistically anything over 5'11 is tall enough to the point that you pass and shouldnt complain about your height ever again when you can fraud 6'0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667
Huge lifefuel, thank you OP. Do you wear lifts too or are they calling you tall at just 6'0?

How chronically online do you have to be to consider 6" anything but tall

6 ft is tall, it is, yeah, 183 cm is taller than everyone in the fucking planet except <10 % guys in western europe
SUBHUMAN

Huge lifefuel, thank you OP. Do you wear lifts too or are they calling you tall at just 6'0?
I wear air force 1s, no lifts.

I went to the UK and I saw 4 girls(separately) who were nearly as tall as me through out my 2 years there and the second one was as tall as me

Male wise there is a good 10-13% of males who were as tall or taller than me (white only that is)
I was nearly 6’3 back then. I was mostly in London, in the country side the average height is 5’9-5’10

In my home country I mog 98.5% of the male population here and the rest are just as tall as me or just a bit taller

Last edited:
Entirely depends on where you live. 6 feet is not tall where I live, its slightly above average

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
In India, anything over 5'10 is over and considered ogre.
Indian average height in Mumbai and Delhi is 5'5.
Average height in my area is 5'7-5'9

6'0 might be tall in the US but in Europe it is average. I am 6'2 and see many women the same height as me regularly

6'0 might be tall in the US but in Europe it is average. I am 6'2 and see many women the same height as me regularly
in places not filled with mexicans or asians, yes 6 ft is avg in USA and north america

You've forgotten to mention that it's only considered as tall in India.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

what state of the us?