6g Phenibut in school

GnomePilledSigma

GnomePilledSigma

Snusgod
Okay guys, this story is made up ;)

When i woke up i wasnt motivated for school and i remeberd i had an presentation. So i took 12 500mg phenibut pills.

After 3 hours the first effects kicked in. I was super motivated and just talked with my teacher over rndm things.

After 4 Hours i threw up. Since i didnt eat for 2 days my throw up was judt water and blood.

5 hours in, i eat a kebab and went to the next lesson. I was just gambling for cs2 skins when i fel asleep. After 1-2 hours i was awoken by my teacher. The whole class looked at me.

6 hours in, i had my presentation over electrowaves. I must talked very fast bc after i was done 4 guys asked me if ive done coke. Bc my pupils were rly big.

After 7 hours i only had to do sports now. Before i even got into sport i just did 50 push ups bc i was feeling so strong. We played floorball and i was a fucking monster. I just jumped into anyone and scored goal after goal. My sport teacher looked very confused at me. And the other students too, you gotta imagine a 5'5 manlet kicking down a 6'4 guy just bc he stands in his way.

Today when i woke up i had pain in my whole fucking body, and i dont feel my toe anymore

But was fun. I would do it again

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FacialStructure404, BananaBoy, Trilogy and 2 others
Bumb

• +1
Reactions: Maximilian
Yeah relate to that

Just like me when I was in 12th grade I used to do drugs in class in the toilet during sports and dance on the field during the event after that I did it again on prom night and went crazy. And finally graduated from school the memories of 2 years are blurred in my head

Happy Feel Good GIF

Nigga where the fuck does you get phenibut I can't find that shit anywhere?

dnr but phenibut? more like penis butt lmao

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
You’re lucky. I fucking wish I used phenibut in high school

6 is wild, I thought I needed 2.5g to get an affect but recently tried another time and only needed 1.5g edit: actually I think it's partly weight related since lower weight

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BananaBoy
6 is wild, I thought I needed 2.5g to get an affect but recently tried another time and only needed 1.5g edit: actually I think it's partly weight related since lower weight
Tbh. I like 2g doses but the next day I’m having severe vertigos.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272