7 indian men rape a woman

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!

Jfl not WVEN THE TALIBAN RAPE WOMAN

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brownskink, latincell95, Mog3D and 1 other person
Has been posted more than a few dozen times already.

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, Mog3D, Infinite and 4 others
I feel sorry for the old man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Infinite
I feel sorry for the old man.
Imagine betabuxing for life to get a wife. And then some subhuman tribal curries cuck you and fuck your wife in front of you. Can bet she even let out a moan or two.

His future is doomed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and KDD5
Imagine betabuxing for life to get a wife. And then some subhuman tribal curries cuck you and fuck your wife in front of you. Can bet she even let out a moan or two.

His future is doomed.
he had a knife to his throat, i think he watched

Has been posted more than a few dozen times already.
I'm asking you seriously since you're in the army. What are your thoughts on this? No sarcasm btw

And i thought i was the biggest cuck

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
wait a minute why doesn't she look so sad:kys::kys::kys::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

either she didn't dislike it or which is more likely, they just weren't physically big enough:lul::feelswhy:

either way 7 pajeets mogged whole the forum.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
the usual suspects

did they rape the man too? :lul:

he had a knife to his throat, i think he watched
No execuse. Death before dishonor. If he was gymmaxxed + trained boxing during his youth he would he in better shape and be able to fend off the attackers. Least he could’ve done is die

No execuse. Death before dishonor. If he was gymmaxxed + trained boxing during his youth he would he in better shape and be able to fend off the attackers. Least he could’ve done is die
You don't even need to gym to beat the trials. They are tribal, no rights, treated like shit, eat shit, malnourished.

The guy is just a goyslop enjoyer who now regrets consuming it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and SomaliMax
You don't even need to gym to beat the trials. They are tribal, no rights, treated like shit, eat shit, malnourished.

The guy is just a goyslop enjoyer who now regrets consuming it
True but if he was a gymaxxed trt user. They prob wouldn’t even attempt that. How could u be in a fucking tint outside in India while not buying a machete?? Or atleast a fucking kitchen knife. Niggas low iq

• +1
True but if he was a gymaxxed trt user. They prob wouldn’t even attempt that. How could u be in a fucking tint outside in India while not buying a machete?? Or atleast a fucking kitchen knife. Niggas low iq
And they were on bike as well

I'm asking you seriously since you're in the army. What are your thoughts on this? No sarcasm btw
Something very similar happened in Morocco a few years back. A couple of nordic tourists got gang raped, tortured for 3 days and beheaded by the locals in the atlas moutains there were even videos of it on liveleak. Tourists from europe don't realize that these countries that they are visiting are not like the first world countries they are from where you can roam around in the streets at 2 am and go wherever you want. Some places in third world countries are completely unsafe to visit but these niggas always want to go there for the "experience".Fuck around and find out.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Infinite and Deleted member 32973
Something very similar happened in Morocco a few years back. A couple of nordic tourists got gang raped, tortured for 3 days and beheaded by the locals in the atlas moutains there were even videos of it on liveleak. Tourists from europe don't realize that these countries that they are visiting are not like the first world countries they are from where you can roam around in the streets at 2 am and go wherever you want. Some places in third world countries are completely unsafe to visit but these niggas always want to go there for the "experience".Fuck around and find out.
i remember this tho still the countries fault and the tourists.

IMG 4351

i remember this tho still the countries fault and the tourists.

View attachment 2784652
I dont see the point of her argument. Such things existed in europe in the medivial era too. Women who were accused of being witches or heretic were literally burnt at the stake. It was acceptable to beat the shit out of a women in the 1800s. Every culture has certain elements that are anti social and immoral by today's moral standards. This is quite normal and how culture and social norms evolve.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32734 and Deleted member 32973
I'm sorry if it come as offensive. It's just that the whole world is bashing India, so I wanted your honest thoughts. You're a cool dude though, and I'm sure many others too are.

• +1
I saw this thrad too much, all of you just want the video to jerk off your subhuman zlong.

Spanish white cuck didn't know how to defend himself and his wife JFL. If he was a darktriad castizo or brown Latino, those curries would've ended with their heads chopped up and offered to the Aztec Gods.

Dark triad curries