85% of my class is girls

LDNPari

LDNPari

Gold
There's only a few other guys and one is gay. Not only are there tons of girls most of them are high quality stacies :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
my subhumanity will be exposed

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 1464
fuck them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and LDNPari
slay them nigga

• Love it
Reactions: LDNPari
2 of them are actual models srs they will laugh at my manlet subhumanity

Youre a manlet subhuman and you stayed 12 girls from tinder?! Not adding up

Use the opportunity to socialmaxx. Try to be funny or brash, even if you are subhuman girls will still pretend to be your friend if you are funny. And more female friends= You’ll probably see her friends= more female interactions= higher chance to slay

I slayed like 16 but yeah, I didn't put my height on my profile :feelsrope:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Be the Clown of the class theory

Use the opportunity to socialmaxx. Try to be funny or brash, even if you are subhuman girls will still pretend to be your friend if you are funny. And more female friends= You’ll probably see her friends= more female interactions= higher chance to slay

I have anxiety tho. Should I show up to class drunk so I'm social?

• JFL
Reactions: Jack
Tinder is ez mode. I’m like a 5 and I can slay 3.5s-5.5s ez by rushing the meetup and normiefrauding.

jesus christ id kill to be in ur shoes my classes are just filled with men (mainly subhumans) and maybe a few ugly girls. dont waste the oppurtunity cause you'll never get it back

I ig stalked them rn and most have bfs it's over :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

You have social anxiety but have a body count of over 16? How?

post pics of face OP
apparently your norwooding but u got 16 girls off tinder?

post pics of face OP
apparently your norwooding but u got 16 girls off tinder?

I run coverup game bro, I can fraud pictures. I've never slayed a girl that I met irl first. Every girl I've slayed or dated has been from the internet or Tinder :feelsrope:

I run coverup game bro
ive literally became a master of coverup game
i just keep the hair short but not too short and it covers my hairline and looks 1 million times better than long hair

when i had long fringe and hair my hairline looked so much worse and people would even comment on my receding jfl

ive literally became a master of coverup game
i just keep the hair short but not too short and it covers my hairline and looks 1 million times better than long hair

when i had long fringe and hair my hairline looked so much worse and people would even comment on my receding jfl

I booked a HT in November tho for the temples, I'll come back and the stacies will see my FUE scars :feelshaha:

I booked a HT in November tho for the temples, I'll come back and the stacies will see my FUE scars :feelshaha:
ur gonna have to coverup that shit hard man

I know bro I'm kinda scared, think I can run hat game though because it'll be winter.
that lucky
when im 18 ill take a year off after i finish school and get a HT then, no one wuld even know gonna be epic

that lucky
when im 18 ill take a year off after i finish school and get a HT then, no one wuld even know gonna be epic

that's what I planned after HS, to surgerymax before uni but instead I just LDAR for a year :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: norwoodreaper
brutal, i prolly wouldnt have the balls to show up

• So Sad
Reactions: LDNPari
Tinder is ez mode. I’m like a 5 and I can slay 3.5s-5.5s ez by rushing the meetup and normiefrauding.

What is “normie frauding”?

A 5 is above average?

Here you come off as a cocky bastard. What the fuck wrong with you I would be so happy to be in a class with humans

so you would rather have all dudes?

Here you come off as a cocky bastard. What the fuck wrong with you I would be so happy to be in a class with humans

no bro, how can I focus on studying if my class is all Stacies? Now I have to focus on not being subhuman or doing anything autistic

i wish i had stacies in my class