.9 inches since late october

L

looksmaxxiscrazy637

Iron
I started heightmaxxing as an 18 year old in late october with 5mg cjcdac+mk. About a month ago I switched to hgh 10iu a day and last week down to 5iu due to heavy side effects. I appear to have grown .9 inches to morning out of bed and before going to bed height. 12.5mg aromasin is being used EOD to prevent further plate closure. I plan to keep this up until july/august, so I dont fuck anything up permanently. I may not be 6'5, but seeing improvement is definitely something to be proud of.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, niqfan625, Deleted member 51465 and 4 others
orgmaxx.looks

• JFL
Reactions: BigPoppaPump
Looksorg.max

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
I started heightmaxxing as an 18 year old in late october with 5mg cjcdac+mk. About a month ago I switched to hgh 10iu a day and last week down to 5iu due to heavy side effects. I appear to have grown .9 inches to morning out of bed and before going to bed height. 12.5mg aromasin is being used EOD to prevent further plate closure. I plan to keep this up until july/august, so I dont fuck anything up permanently. I may not be 6'5, but seeing improvement is definitely something to be proud of.
did u experience the side effects on 10iu or did u just get scared?

0.9 inches seems like a waste when you can EASILY fraud 2-3.5 inches with lifts and shoes

• Ugh..
Reactions: Nigger
PLEASE CONTINUE TO DO THIS TALLFAG, CANCER IS WAITING FOR YOU YOU RETARD PLEASE JUST BECOME GAY AND LET THE CARNIC STICK PLOW YOURSELF ANALLY GHANDI
Feb 5, 2024

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
0199AD45 4BF6 4CBC AB53 1484D8A065DE

october is a dumb sounding month