90-95% females are mtb

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Almost all females are mtb meanwhile males have more chads n good looking dudes then foids

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), 5'7 zoomer, NoseProphecy and 11 others
meanwhile in greece 90% of females are legit femcels and most guys are MTN-HTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Eternal_, trueceI and 1 other person
meanwhile in germany 90% of females are subhumans and most guys are chadlites-chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 60051 and 6 others
meanwhile in england everybody is subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), 5'7 zoomer, raumDEuter and 6 others
Everyone is beautiful in their own way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), 5'7 zoomer, HitAndRun and 8 others
I wouldn’t be surprised honestly. I went scrolling through the truerateme subreddit and it’s just mtb after mtb.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Heinrich Schmidt, buflek and 1 other person
Would be true if makeup wasn't as normalized. When people rate women, it's always with makeup, becaue foids rarely have any photos without it.

Women act like men pushed makeup when in reality they did it because that gave them the final edge in the dating market and ultimately bettered their position in the world more than anything else (beside our sex drives).

The amount of frauding they do is immeasurable. They are insanely good at it too.

Men are shit at frauding irl, most can't even wear lifts because they feel shame.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Costcosuperstore, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
Would be true if makeup wasn't as normalized. When people rate women, it's always with makeup, becaue foids rarely have any photos without it.

Women act like men pushed makeup when in reality they did it because that gave them the final edge in the dating market and ultimately bettered their position in the world more than anything else (beside our sex drives).

The amount of frauding they do is immeasurable. They are insanely good at it too.

Men are shit at frauding irl, most can't even wear lifts because they feel shame.
I am talking irl not social media, go outside bro

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
I wouldn’t be surprised honestly. I went scrolling through the truerateme subreddit and it’s just mtb after mtb.
real life women don't use reddit

Just like 90-95% men are below mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i hear voices and Akhi
Realistically no decent looking woman has any need to do that. They get positive reinforcement everytime they leave the house. And it's htb+, not just the stacies.

true women are usually capped around 6 psl

Last edited:

without makeup they are doomed

we are used to seeing them with fakeup literally all girls would be ltb-mtb max in out eyes if they forbid makeup kow

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Heinrich Schmidt and Manana
girls

45% ltb, 30% mtb, 20% htb, rest is stacylite+

True. The bitch I’m getting to know is MTB.

Just like 90-95% men are below mtn
you literally live in an Indian village of course most guys there are mtn and below

I see htn+ on the regular

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni and ConfusedBolivian
girls

45% ltb, 30% mtb, 20% htb, rest is stacylite+
Gotta disagree, htbs are like 0.1% and stacy and stacylites are almost 100% of the time famous

you literally live in an Indian village of course most guys there are mtn and below

Yeah lol htn is nothing rare, chadlite is the start of handsome

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi and Earth Dollar

Post htn in your opinion and i live in tallest area of india and where people are fair on average

• JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar
I am talking irl not social media, go outside bro
You are biased beacuse of stuff you learned here + years of rejection fueling your anger.

I agree with your statement, but men have asteonomically high sex drives especially when deprived of pussy, our standards drop immensely.

So is it really a mtb if 90% of guys would fuck her on any given night out? It's cope.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Post htn in your opinion and i live in tallest area of india and where people are fair on average
Images   2024 04 12T082759551
Images   2024 04 12T082738562
Images   2024 04 12T082748788
Istockphoto 968943486 612x612

Htns irl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles, Akhi and Yaarhuni
jfl like that makes a difference

still looks very bad

doesn't matter how fair the skin is either can't make up for bad bone structure lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yaarhuni and ConfusedBolivian
You are biased beacuse of stuff you learned here + years of rejection fueling your anger.

I agree with your statement, but men have asteonomically high sex drives especially when deprived of pussy, our standards drop immensely.

So is it really a mtb if 90% of guys would fuck her on any given night out? It's cope.
Years of rejection? I am literally chad in my country bro just lol
Screenshot 20240410 235104 cominstagramandroid

Almost all females are mtb meanwhile males have more chads n good looking dudes then foids
I'd argue average foid is 3 PSL though foids from first world countries have higher PSL on average due to having mesocephalic skulls and more bone mass on average (Phenopill).

• +1
jfl like that makes a difference

still looks very bad

doesn't matter how fair the skin is either can't make up for bad bone structure lmao
1.Where do you live
2.post htn in your opinion

Probably wanted to be with your looksmatch or something. It'a still rejection and one of the reasons you are saying this.

I'm not even judging, I think and feel the same thing.
I live in Bolivia bro, my looksmatch is stacy or some shit here of course i aint getting that i only slay mtb htb mestiza girls that likes muscular guys like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
1.Where do you live
2.post htn in your opinion
I live in Toronto Canada aka new India and but I usually spend only half the year there

When in the US or Europe a lot of moggers

HTN:
3937623 htn 1

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Yaarhuni
Si obvio. Ellas usan maquillaje así que automáticamente se pueden hacer más bonitas

¿Vea que es una gran culerada que no le quiera hablar a las niñas saliendo de clase porque “muh la gente sale muy rápido”?

• +1
Probably because the PSL system was designed for men? Idgaf if shes low psl you telling me you arent tapping

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
how is it water your post seems to suggest that this is a bad thing
Never said it is a bad thing, just sayingg. That almost all women are on equal looks level

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
yea that's what I had in mind
No 90% is mtb 9.9% is ltb 0.9% htb >0.01% is stacylite+ so 1 in a thousand is stacylite+.
That means 1.000 for every million foids is stacylite or stacy.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940