Rape is normal and natural, sex is taboo and it is how we get controlled

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Society is controlled by controlling sex and rape.
rape is normal in nature animal kingdom, every male animal rapes the feminine counter part there is no such thing as consentual sex in most cases.
and by making sex taboo they give the power to women and make males less powerful, foids live in an area were they have all the advantage and can get any dude on prison just with her words meanwhile guys have no value

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: brucewayne78, BrahminBoss, Clown Show and 9 others
rape to a grown adult shouldnt be illegal but rape to a child should be prison with torture sentence, rape should be a felony like domestic violence or something like that not a life sentence shit

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 5'7 zoomer, moreroidsmoredates and 4 others
yes my king i support this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chincel11, 5'7 zoomer, borismonster and 2 others
rape is normal in nature animal kingdom, every male animal rapes the feminine counter part there is no such thing as consentual sex in most cases.
and by making sex taboo they give the power to women and make males less powerful, foids live in an area were they have all the advantage and can get any dude on prison just with her words meanwhile guys have no value
:trepidation:

rape to a grown adult shouldnt be illegal but rape to a child should be prison with torture sentence, rape should be a felony like domestic violence or something like that not a life sentence shit
True in Nigeria rapists get 1 year In prison or beaten do death immediately (no in-between).
When I came the feminist utopia called the west I was shocked as to how rapists get life sentences. Just for having sex with someone by force whilst allowing murderers to roam on the streets

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, borismonster and ConfusedBolivian
True in Nigeria rapists get 1 year In prison or beaten do death immediately (no in-between).
When I came the feminist utopia called the west I was shocked as to how rapists get life sentences. Just for having sex with someone by force whilst allowing murderers to roam on the streets
exactly, rapist should get 1 or 2 years of prison or get beaten to death by the famiy of the victim

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Let him cook though

This is actually true somewhat

Interesting

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
In the past men were valued for their strength and women were controlled.

now you have them acting like women and becoming twinks and doing their eyebrows to appeal to them

Which is a good thing that it's controlled.we aren't animals we are humans,we don't rape cause we have feelings and boundaries consensual sex exists cause we are morale. we don't walk naked or kill each other cause animals do. It being taboo is a good thing what they are doing is that by sexual liberation movement they are lessening human dignity.which actually causes what you want not reverse.because people lose dignity and honour(both men and women alike) so they get more degenerate and earlier in their life(they get into poly).males simply need to stop simping and stop jacking off and have sexual dignity for women to not have power over them.

“Blame daaa joooeezzzz”

When they get beaten to death ? When it’s minor?

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

Sometimes the people around you won't understand your journey. They don't need to, it's not for them. - Joubert Botha