90% of females are pseudo trannies (GTFIH)

deadmanwalking

deadmanwalking

Solstice
Only Gandy would be able to thoroughly enlighten all of you guys. Health markers are everything.

In today’s post zoomer world, the girls have 0 health markers and are brutally nuked by estrogenic compounds in our food and environment which makes girls develop anti female traits such as male insertions, decreased facial fat pads, odd body fat distribution and other recessive traits which are caused by hormone & thyroid disruption.

There is a reason to why new age JBs look so old and MtF already at the age of 14. It’s all interconnected. This is a scheme from the Kikes to eliminate excess men and to try and make us all into “one” being that is controllable until the end of time.

Not only physical factors are affected but also behavioral. Don’t you notice how masculine women all of a sudden have gotten? You think this is muh hypergamy? Nah bro their endocrine systems are fucked and nuked by seed oils, birth control, etc etc.

Pathetically small bobs and ass is now too common among new age girls. This is not genetic it cannot be. I hope your mother isn’t a flat tranny

For any of you incapable people who don’t dare to read here is the difference between healthy JBs and women and modern day “tranny” women.

Random array of Russian trannies

Random Russian psyop with proper health markers (anti tranny)
Image0

It’s that simple.
ronaldo GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kas589, Latinolooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14392 and 17 others
Pathetically small bobs and ass is now too common among new age girls.
Notice how while this is going on (((someone))) is pushing body positivity as a way to blatantly disregard any critique against physiognomies.
Good thread OP.

• +1
Reactions: Axii, hopecel, wishIwasSalludon and 7 others
Sorry for any slavshits out there, best example I had was Russian

high iq thread

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Notice how while this is going on (((someone))) is pushing body positivity as a way to blatantly disregard any critique against physiognomies.
Good thread OP.
High IQ, it is all interconnected and I wish more people knew

• +1
Reactions: Axii, fuxkdakikez and HarrierDuBois
What don’t you understand? When the endocrine system is nuked you become a mutant and develop traits that are the opposite from your sex. When we get faced with estrogenic compounds we turn into blobs like @BrahminBoss.

When females are faced with such compounds they start to be less and less feminine since health and hormones get nuked

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
What don’t you understand? When the endocrine system is nuked you become a mutant and develop traits that are the opposite from your sex. When we get faced with estrogenic compounds we turn into blobs like @BrahminBoss.

When females are faced with such compounds they start to be less and less feminine since health and hormones get nuked
How does more estrogen make girls look more male

No it is not more estrogen. These compounds cause females to lose estrogen. It’s just chemistry

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
No it is not more estrogen. These compounds cause females to lose estrogen. It’s just chemistry
high iq but not all estrogenic compounds are bad and will disrupt the hormones. Just plastics, pesticides, industrial chemicals, etc are. Estrogenic compounds like soy, seeds, fruits will help women develop feminine features

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
high iq but not all estrogenic compounds are bad and will disrupt the hormones. Just plastics, pesticides, industrial chemicals, etc are. Estrogenic compounds like soy, seeds, fruits will help women develop feminine features
Only fruits bro soy and seeds have gut damaging effects don’t let the kikes trick you. Girls need to eat more animal saturated fat as well

good thread more need to be aware of the jews evil doings

• +1
Reactions: Axii, LancasteR, lemonnz and 1 other person
good thread more need to be aware of the jews evil doings
Indeed but the point of this thread was for the incel brah out there not to fall victim to worship worthless trannies with 0 health markers like @flippasa does

• +1
Reactions: Axii, Deleted member, LancasteR and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, IAMNOTANINCEL, LancasteR and 1 other person
Excess of xenoestrogens converts into testosterone.
Also girls are supposed to be neotenous looking.
Since women are man‘s lesser vessel, they’re supposed to be dimorphic to each other.
Look like children opposed to man, supposed to have curvy (wide curves) combined with a bit chubby or plump body as opposed to men who are supposed to be naturally skinny but have lean muscle and good skeletal frame. They’re also supposed to have a recessed "chin" and less bonemass in the face and a bigger hip than waist ratio than what’s normal nowadays.
Humans where never supposed to be monomorphic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, hopecel, Roge and 3 others
Since women are man‘s lesser vessel, they’re supposed to be dimorphic to each other.
Look like children opposed to man, supposed to have curvy (wide curves) combined with a bit chubby or plump body as opposed to men who are supposed to be naturally skinny but have lean muscle and hood skeletal frame. They’re also supposed to have a recessed "chin" and less bonemass in face and a bigger hip than waist ratio than what’s normal nowadays.
Appreciate the elaboration. High IQ trannypilled

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and LancasteR
Bump

I always felt like foids have gotten trannier bc of their female gaze…

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and deadmanwalking
I always felt like foids have gotten trannier bc of their female gaze…
Makeup and such does play a role yes since more and more females are starting to wear male clothing

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Fish
Makeup and such does play a role yes since more and more females are starting to wear male clothing
I wish Carl Jung could give input on this, he was kinda predicting all of this tranification of foids way back then too.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and LancasteR
keep thinking about transexual cock whenever females are brought up

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Look like children opposed to man, supposed to have curvy (wide curves) combined with a bit chubby or plump body as opposed to men who are supposed to be naturally skinny but have lean muscle and good skeletal frame. They’re also supposed to have a recessed "chin" and less bonemass in the face and a bigger hip than waist ratio than what’s normal nowadays.
High iq, can you make exact same about men?
Like what changes are happening to men, why and if possible how to escape this fate

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
really good thread, the (long nose individuals) really fucking everything up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, hopecel, Deleted member and 1 other person
really good thread, the (long nose individuals) really fucking everything up
Indeed, everyone on this Indian website needs to see this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and synock21
Bumparino

• +1
Reactions: Axii
then why did women look masc af in the wild with no exposure to estrogenic pollutants?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Axii, hopecel and 3 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, deadmanwalking and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and HarrierDuBois
jews love to invert don't they

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and LancasteR
Only Gandy would be able to thoroughly enlighten all of you guys. Health markers are everything.

In today’s post zoomer world, the girls have 0 health markers and are brutally nuked by estrogenic compounds in our food and environment which makes girls develop anti female traits such as male insertions, decreased facial fat pads, odd body fat distribution and other recessive traits which are caused by hormone & thyroid disruption.

There is a reason to why new age JBs look so old and MtF already at the age of 14. It’s all interconnected. This is a scheme from the Kikes to eliminate excess men and to try and make us all into “one” being that is controllable until the end of time.

Not only physical factors are affected but also behavioral. Don’t you notice how masculine women all of a sudden have gotten? You think this is muh hypergamy? Nah bro their endocrine systems are fucked and nuked by seed oils, birth control, etc etc.

Pathetically small bobs and ass is now too common among new age girls. This is not genetic it cannot be. I hope your mother isn’t a flat tranny

For any of you incapable people who don’t dare to read here is the difference between healthy JBs and women and modern day “tranny” women.

Random array of Russian trannies
View attachment 2748947

Random Russian psyop with proper health markers (anti tranny)
View attachment 2748949

It’s that simple.
ronaldo GIF
Bro, get real

You found a lineup of women, each of whom is under 120 pounds, and still found a way to bitch about it?

Nigger thinks it's 1975 or something

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadmanwalking and thecel
Bro, get real

You found a lineup of women, each of whom is under 120 pounds, and still found a way to bitch about it?

Nigger thinks it's 1975 or something
Read the post again it is not about weight it is literally about hormones and how it has affected the new age female population making them look too unhealthy and tranny (male like deformed)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and thecel
Read the post again it is not about weight it is literally about hormones and how it has affected the new age female population making them look too unhealthy and tranny (male like deformed)
Bro, you seem to think we're living in a decadent time or something

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Bro, you seem to think we're living in a decadent time or something
Are you retarded and unable to read? It is literally bio-chemistry and the outcome of said problems in our environment which made foids be more unappealing and infertile now

• +1
Reactions: Axii and thecel
At this point trannies will be more feminine than foids on the near future

• +1
At this point trannies will be more feminine than foids on the near future
That is the plan that kikes are pushing. To throw what is to be a human male or female in a cluster so everyone becomes confused. This way they can control every entity on earth

• +1
Reactions: Axii
98% of foids from HS were turbo planks. I amogged them with my gyno.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, hopecel, Deleted member 34058 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and St.TikTokcel
That’s what I mean, how can that be normal
read this as 90% of FORUM is made of pseudo- TRANNIES, or future trannies, would be a more correct assessment :feelskek:
would have been very true
Happy Cracking Up GIF

• JFL
Good thread, now go suck my hairy balls

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and deadmanwalking
i wonder what country you are in because it's the opposite here. i never see masculine women. many girls in my school had good feminine bodies and faces, some were planks but not most

• +1
i wonder what country you are in because it's the opposite here. i never see masculine women. many girls in my school had good feminine bodies and faces, some were planks but not most
The Netherlands (tranny central)

Which country bud, Myanmar?

the girl I texted is 18 but I told her she looks 24 because she really does jfl

I'm 2 years older than her but they always tell me I look younger or even under 18

could it be that drugs, smoking and alcohol also prematurely age girl's face? I know some stacies who drink and smoke but still have neotenous looks but many girls look older from it I guess