90% of females are pseudo trannies (GTFIH)

@deadmanwalking

this thread is talking about the plans of the jews and satan, basically just going into depth about the topics that started it all and uncovering some hidden shit

I've been reading it for about 2 weeks now (on and off though)

it's a good and interesting read

you should read it too

• Love it
Reactions: deadmanwalking
@deadmanwalking

this thread is talking about the plans of the jews and satan, basically just going into depth about the topics that started it all and uncovering some hidden shit

I've been reading it for about 2 weeks now (on and off though)

it's a good and interesting read

you should read it too
Appreciate it son I’ll have a look

Image0
This is photoshopped, it's not very reliable to compare an artificially modified image against real women.

• +1
Only Gandy would be able to thoroughly enlighten all of you guys. Health markers are everything.

In today’s post zoomer world, the girls have 0 health markers and are brutally nuked by estrogenic compounds in our food and environment which makes girls develop anti female traits such as male insertions, decreased facial fat pads, odd body fat distribution and other recessive traits which are caused by hormone & thyroid disruption.

There is a reason to why new age JBs look so old and MtF already at the age of 14. It’s all interconnected. This is a scheme from the Kikes to eliminate excess men and to try and make us all into “one” being that is controllable until the end of time.

Not only physical factors are affected but also behavioral. Don’t you notice how masculine women all of a sudden have gotten? You think this is muh hypergamy? Nah bro their endocrine systems are fucked and nuked by seed oils, birth control, etc etc.

Pathetically small bobs and ass is now too common among new age girls. This is not genetic it cannot be. I hope your mother isn’t a flat tranny

For any of you incapable people who don’t dare to read here is the difference between healthy JBs and women and modern day “tranny” women.

posts like this is what happens when a nigga thinks the average JB was supposed to look like prime lima

• Hmm...
This is photoshopped, it's not very reliable to compare an artificially modified image against real women.
Sure I didn’t have better example but my post is still justified

posts like this is what happens when a nigga thinks the average JB was supposed to look like prime lima
No nigga health is literally your looks, most females develop wrongly now due to chemicals and diet