90% of hot girls I see on IG are from Australia

D

Deleted member 30037

Scholar
Maybe this is just me but whenever I see a sexy girl on my explore page she's ALWAYS from Aus... what the fuck

I need to go

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers, scrunchables, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Maybe this is just me but whenever I see a sexy girl on my explore page she's ALWAYS from Aus... what the fuck

I need to go
fr

my e-crush told me I should come there

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
fr

my e-crush told me I should come there
The avg girl from Aus is legit a strong MTB, with loads of HTBs not being rare. Any other country it’s LTB

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
The avg girl from Aus is legit a strong MTB, with loads of HTBs not being rare. Any other country it’s LTB
realest shit bhai

we should geomaxx there but still idk if it would be beta Jeffrey move to geomaxx for a girl like it would be way better if she moved to my place idk what to do I don't have any money regardless ngl tickets to Australia are expensive but she's so nicee idk what to do I need money asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037

I need to go
Same with me on Yubo. Aussie niggeresses be fit af

• +1
  • +1
@SteveRogers

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 30037
imagine being the offspring of actual criminals deported from brittain and still somehow ending up whiter than america and canada.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, diamondbill and St.TikTokcel
and they all want money

I need to go
Same this is one that caught my eye (she’s no Stacy but I love her for some reason)

IMG 3096

imagine being the offspring of actual criminals deported from brittain and still somehow ending up whiter than america and canada.

Show me what the average woman there looks like

Just be careful with those damned creatures down there

well because they didn't have slaves and a v lot of natives

even if you only measure caucasians in america, they're still significantly darker than their 'ancestry' would make you believe.

like 30% of australia is blond, it's less than 4% in america.
A lot harder to get into Aus. Immigration in the past was very very tight