Friends of Manlets IRL Do they "slay"

0S4MA

0S4MA

the1nonly
Whenever height pill is mentioned online, normies and foids always go "erm muh 5'5 bf/homie/random ass nigga I know slays"

I always looked at this at bs but I see it so much and have to wonder whether this is true on a large scale. In my experience, I do know some sub 5'7 guys with GFs that arent LTB but we are still in high school however its senior year so we are pretty much adults.

what do you guys think of this and do you have normie manlet friends who don't suffer from heightpill
(sub 5'8 in the West)
(sub 6ft in tall regions of Europe)

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
A have a friend who is 5'6 and slays he is a htn or low chadlite tho and we are in highschool tho its our last year

• WTF
i know many 5'7s - 5'9s who slay

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, rhinoplasty, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
I have a 5’6 white Cuban friend who slays, he’s NT af though his slay stories are hilarious. Mogs me

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, HTN_Mentalcel and buflek
I mean I’m not a slayer but I’ve gotten pussy as a 5’8 obese blackcel jfl
im 5'9 and date a good looking girl for 8 years and got approached

height is a meme (ofc girls love height but other things mog it after being at least average)

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
i know many 5'7s - 5'9s who slay
That’s like the datable range of manlets tho. Considering most girls are still smaller or around that height

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and buflek
im 5'9 and date a good looking girl for 8 years and got approached

height is a meme (ofc girls love height but other things mog it after being at least average)
it’s very exaggerated if you’re not turbo manlet but people online make assumptions without experience. I’ll end up getting LL though because I want to max my looks.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
in hs i had "friend" who was 5'7 and facially avg and slayed. he was roided guido dude with sociopath personality and very nt wop family, basically top ppercent neurochemistry. otherwise short men irl are pretty incel.

Yes I know 5’6s who slay unironically. It happens. NT >>>>

Whenever height pill is mentioned online, normies and foids always go "erm muh 5'5 bf/homie/random ass nigga I know slays"

I always looked at this at bs but I see it so much and have to wonder whether this is true on a large scale. In my experience, I do know some sub 5'7 guys with GFs that arent LTB but we are still in high school however its senior year so we are pretty much adults.

what do you guys think of this and do you have normie manlet friends who don't suffer from heightpill
(sub 5'8 in the West)
(sub 6ft in tall regions of Europe)
Sub 5'8 can get laid but its tough. My friend at 5'8 has gotten action and does well when he approaches, but nothing crazy for sure.
5'6 friend i have has gotten laid but its a masive struggle and usually involves him betabuxxing and giving drinks and other shit lol