A, B, or C doesn't matter - Something's happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear ...

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
a) government leadership and intelligence believe we can't beat China at the rate of their military growth. We can't stop their flow of funds (Walmart, Target, American investments) without harming our nation severely and triggering world war three immediately. So the best we can do is buy time while saving as many Americans as possible by allowing them to checkmate us for defeat. Then surrender. However, if China becomes America's leader, they will massacre the black race, Muslims, and gun owners along with LGYBT members and sympathizers, and faggots/trannies. The dykes would have a better chance at survival in that scenario. But China will never tolerate any black person. Period. No exceptions to that rule. But hey, let's pretend they will!

b) we're facing them cleverly using Russia/Ukraine while we smuggle weapons and war-related assets to their neck of the woods. When we do respond in great force, they'll see us from orbit, and by the time they confront us at sea, we're hitting them with everything we got at their border.

c) elites are controlling the entire show and so the talk of China threats, the Russia/Ukraine conflict, blah blah blah is nothing more than fear tactics against the people.

SPOILER - SPOILER - SPOILER: regardless of a, b, or c, 2024/2025 the world will rock as the gates of hell are fully opened. Bummer.

seinfeld GIF by HULU

DNRD but if she goes sideways I'm voting for a zombie apocalypse, this The Last of Us show is fire.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and BigJimsWornOutTires
DNRD but if she goes sideways I'm voting for a zombie apocalypse, this The Last of Us show is fire.
Oh, when Death is forced into retirement, thus he goes back to whence he came, you will wish for death. Imagine losing all of your blood from paper cuts, stabs, whatever. You're weak. Yet you can't die. Imagine all of your limbs cut off. Yet you're still living. Imagine after getting beheaded, you're still alive. Imagine your head exploding! Yet you're still alive in pieces.

• Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Oh, when Death is forced into retirement, thus he goes back to whence he came, you will wish for death. Imagine losing all of your blood from paper cuts, stabs, whatever. You're weak. Yet you can't die. Imagine all of your limbs cut off. Yet you're still living. Imagine after getting beheaded, you're still alive. Imagine your head exploding! Yet you're still alive in pieces.
BigJimsWornOutTires

• +1
China is based, and I wouldn't mind seeing China-led global order.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Sweden should learn from China. China doesn't have problem with immigrants
Are you sure 100% sure about the latter of your statement?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I could live in Hong Kong
Chinese people naturally do not like me because their men fear me. They know I will knock their fucking teeth down their wittle throats. However, Japanese people are much better in my company. Vietnamese too. And the rest except China of course and Koreans. ALL Koreans. Fuck Koreans. "Hey, North Korea. Hey, South Korea. Fuck you!"

It's about to happen.

Tick-tock, motherfuckers - look at the clock!

Since the downing of that "panic" balloon, and recently, a day ago we shot down their spy satellites over Texas:

China continues to push, and push, and push, and push. As if, it's going to happen we like it or not. And if we allow, no, wrong word, and if we make mainstream media broadcast China is about to hit us hard, can you imagine folks boycotting all China products? Fuck. People can become so overwhelmed by emotion, they'll forget common sense and hurt themselves further.

I'm not much of a person to say, "Time to stockpile." But for entertainment value, we are in 2023. And I don't see the gate of Hell opening before/during such a great war. I see that gate opening because of that great war.

I'm sorry, people. I'm so sorry that this is about to happen. And yet the people who warn such is virtual signaled shadow-banned. So there's no waving the banner to the world. Not in this scenario. But some folks will see a banner. And a few of them live to tell the tale.

i didnt read any of it but i hope all trannys and faggots die

i didnt read any of it but i hope all trannys and faggots die
They might be dumb. They might be retarded. Many of them were denied a father by their vindictive hateful "burning in rage" mothers. But they're still people at the end of days. And they will be more frightened than people that warned them what they're doing carries catastrophic consequences. Saying gender is a lie is the same as saying the creator is a lie too. Or saying the creator didn't know what He was doing.

• +1
Reactions: c0pemaxxer
Wormuth - name composed of the ancient Germanic elements war, ‘desire spirit’.

170px-Warsaw_Sirene_1659.PNG

That fucking mermaid

Warsaw - The jewfish or guasa - The Mermaid of Warsaw. A beast with a bird's legs and a torso covered with dragon scales.