A bit of advice to all newcomers thinking about joining our forum

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
If you want to have a successful career on this forum, don't join until you have spent at least a month here. I lurked psl forums for months, learning all of their lingo, references, characters and side plots. Who was mentally ill, who was sane, who could be trusted and who could not be. Finally, ask yourself if you really want to join? If you have not joined yet, you still have a way out. Once you join there is no going back. 5000 posts from now you will be asking yourself what went wrong.

Thus, by not rushing headlong into a forum I knew nothing about, when I finally joined I was able to blend in seemlessly and inconspicuously.
A83d0a1c84aee50f9e87326ebcb71735

No one suspected a thing
Tenor 27

Like a wolf in sheeps clothing I was welcomed into the fold.
Wolf in sheeps clothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, orb and stuckneworleans

• +1
Reactions: orb
If you want to have a successful career on this forum, don't join until you have spent at least a month here. I lurked psl forums for months, learning all of their lingo, references, characters and side plots. Who was mentally ill, who was sane, who could be trusted and who could not be. Finally, ask yourself if you really want to join? If you have not joined yet, you still have a way out. Once you join there is no going back. 5000 posts from now you will be asking yourself what went wrong.
View attachment 287997
Thus, by not rushing headlong into a forum I knew nothing about, when I finally joined I was able to blend in seemlessly and inconspicuously.
View attachment 287984
No one suspected a thing
View attachment 287993
Like a wolf in sheeps clothing I was welcomed into the fold.
View attachment 287992
Lol i didnt lurk a second before joining

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and stuckneworleans
cope

• +1
Indeed. Thanks to following OP's guide I am a succesful looksmax.me entrepreneur.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
boobies

• +1
I lurked but I don't know for how long.

I even think I came across lookism first but I liked the content here...

• +1
  • Woah
Legit, I was a bluepilled normie when I joined after lurking for a week and my rep ratio has been negative since the first day I joined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back