A breakdown of Ryan Gosling's eye-area and why it cucks him. Brutal IPD and asymmetry pill. Narrow IPD gives off the perception you aren't bright.

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
^Didn't see. Don't care. Your negative boring energy is something that I could do without on my day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551
Anyone on a more mature and intellectual wavelength able to share their views?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 8461, Deleted member 9852 and 1 other person
Its pretty basic lol

did u even watch the video btw?

his ipd is normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and eduardkoopman
but shitty es ratio
ik bro i wrote the script :lul: but consider, if he had wider IPD it would have fucked his midface ratio, and therefore his highclass appeal.

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
It looks bad because he has a wide skull with a bizygomatic width of 15 with an average IPD and below average PFL. His ESR is 0.43 and FWPFL 5.5 which makes his eyes look small and close set

ik bro i wrote the script :lul: but consider, if he had wider IPD it would have fucked his midface ratio, and therefore his highclass appeal.
i'm strugling to understane es ratio. i morph my face with better es ratio with "imaginary" zygo implant, i look worse tbh.

how is that much of a blackpill when he's a slayer anyway

imo. What was not mentioned.

He gets saved also by, and ascended to Low Tier Chadlite levels because:
1. light blue eyes halo
2. great color contrast halo (golden skin, dark facial hair, blue eyes)
3. and obvioulsy (which is also related to point 1 and 2) he's white so that helps.

Ryan Gossling without his groommaxxing (good skin tone, dark facial hair, cool haircut) and with good grooming.

HOw the f*; is it possible that he get BETTER skin with aging. While most of us get assraped by the Collagen-Reaper
Ryan-Gosling-2003.jpg
-
the-united-states-of-leland-movie-still-ryan-gosling_1745802-305x400.jpeg

Vs

Ryan-looked-dapper-dark-green-suit-Los-Angeles-premiere.jpg
-
ryan-gosling-1490259635.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
i'm strugling to understane es ratio. i morph my face with better es ratio with "imaginary" zygo implant, i look worse tbh.
Its easy to understand. Look at what ES actually is, its eye seperation ratio. In the face everything is observed proportionatly. for example if someone has an IPD of 65mm and Bizygomatic width of 150mm, his eyes would "appear" much more close set than someone with IPD of 65mm and bizygomatic width of 100mm. Thats why ES is basically how close set the eye apear on an individual.

can u send me the morphs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 7776 and randomvanish
imo. What was not mentioned.

He gets saved also by, and ascended to Low Tier Chadlite levels because:
1. light blue eyes halo
2. great color contrast halo (golden skin, dark facial hair, blue eyes)
3. and obvioulsy (which is also related to point 1 and 2) he's white so that helps.

Ryan Gossling without his groommaxxing (good skin tone, dark facial hair, cool haircut) and with good grooming.

HOw the f*; is it possible that he get BETTER skin with aging. While most of us get assraped by the Collagen-Reaper
Ryan-Gosling-2003.jpg
-
the-united-states-of-leland-movie-still-ryan-gosling_1745802-305x400.jpeg

Vs

Ryan-looked-dapper-dark-green-suit-Los-Angeles-premiere.jpg
-
ryan-gosling-1490259635.jpg
He got better skin cuz $$$

If anything all that video really concludes is that you can be gl even with some fucked up PSL failos.

I think low trust is overrated.