A compilation of knowledge from most of my posts

S

seeker

Platinum
Personal falios:
- MY MOLE

- Glasses (cannot get lenses)
- Exteremely high gonial angle (135), despite everyone else in my familt having lower.
- Extremely small ramus.
- Recessed chin
- Strawberry chin/lip incompetence.
- Small chin.
- 'Folds' beneath my lips and around. Kinda look swollen but not swollen.
- Pheno according to some but I cannot ever change this so...
- A recessed maxilla? Idk for sure, if someone could confirm for me...

Ways to improve:
Softmaxxes:

- Mewing for my gonial angle. I'm turning 16 soon so it might work InshaAllah.
- Chewing for 'wider' jaw, and perhaps longer ramus.
- Skincare
- Growing hair
Hardmaxxes:
- Sliding genioplasty.
- Bimax
- LASIK or an alternative to stop needing to wear glasses
- Mole removal
- idk if I need any implants?

Pics below, would appreciate any more advice

Attachments

• 20240218_233542.jpg
    20240218_233542.jpg
    818.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240218_225931.jpg
    20240218_225931.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240216_195151.jpg
    20240216_195151.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240212_193529.jpg
    20240212_193529.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: smoth, Aditya., totallynotnash and 2 others
Personal falios:
- MY MOLE

- Exteremely high gonial angle (135), despite everyone else in my familt having lower.
- Extremely small ramus.
- Recessed chin
- Small chin.

Ways to improve:
Softmaxxes:

- Skincare
- Growing hair
Hardmaxxes:
- Sliding genioplasty.
- Bimax
- Mole removal

over with that mole. get it removed asap

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW and SeriousAscension
Rip

• +1
Reactions: klimo, Deleted member 62086 and dragomaxxer
You are more fucked than me JFL

• JFL
Reactions: totallynotnash and Clavicular
Personal falios:
- MY MOLE

- Extremely small ramus.
- Recessed chin
- Small chin.

Ways to improve:
Softmaxxes:

- Skincare
- Growing hair
Hardmaxxes:
- Sliding genioplasty.
- Bimax
- Mole removal

Bimax, cheekbone implants, upper eyelid belpharoplasty, brow ridge implants, rhinoplasty, bimax with ccw and advancement, mole removal, LASIK
It's genuinely over for you, you should personalitymaxx, moneymaxx and do skincare and grow out your hair AND maybe youll be able to betabux but without iq that's not happening
Blackpill wins 0 diff

get filler or orbital implants

Bimax, cheekbone implants, upper eyelid belpharoplasty, brow ridge implants, rhinoplasty, bimax with ccw and advancement, mole removal, LASIK
It's genuinely over for you, you should personalitymaxx, moneymaxx and do skincare and grow out your hair AND maybe youll be able to betabux but without iq that's not happening
Blackpill wins 0 diff
Unnecessary, I don't want to look uncanny. Im hoping for cheekbone development since both of my parents have mogger cheekbones. I don't need a rhino that much either, but it'd be nice and it's e.z. my father has a great brow ridge, not sure if I'll grow it but it doesn't look too bad anyways

Unnecessary, I don't want to look uncanny. Im hoping for cheekbone development since both of my parents have mogger cheekbones. I don't need a rhino that much either, but it'd be nice and it's e.z. my father has a great brow ridge, not sure if I'll grow it but it doesn't look too bad anyways
How old are you?

you have 0 under eye support and cant tell but you might also have nct
I don't have not at all, it's close to pct if anything. What is under eye support?

Fair enough, but you do need a bimax with ccw and advancement no matter what
What is a ccw? Idk maybe I can grow my jaw naturally but o well

I don't have not at all, it's close to pct if anything. What is under eye support?
in a nutshell your eyes look hollow as fuck and your brow ridge is nonexistent too

you have 0 under eye support and cant tell but you might also have nct
Orbital vector is more important than undereye support, assuming you don't have scleral show just get fat grafts and youll be fine
Barrett is just built different honestly
Alain delon, chico, opry and gandy all have normal undereye support

My father is this my father is that
Your father is CURRY nigga he cant be looking good

My father is this my father is that
Your father is CURRY nigga he cant be looking good
He is, unlike me D:. He's literally known as the most handsome guy in my mother and my father's combined family

He is, unlike me D:. He's literally known as the most handsome guy in my mother and my father's combined family
being the most handsome in a family of deformed chimps isnt an achievement

• JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx and Angutoid
being the most handsome in a family of deformed chimps isnt an achievement
It is an achievement because both my father and mother are descendants of mogger warriors, and a lot of my uncles feature mog

mclovin

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
I personally would first maximize my development as much as possible.

Breathing puts pressure to the skull from within via cerebrospinal fluid https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3895787/ and https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8264886/). Therefore by applying breathing exercises every day for a long period of time you should be able to induce pressure and so cause to a small extend craniofacial growth. This for e.g.:

Your facial development looks like it got fucked by prolonged mouthbreathing which was atleast to a part I believe responsible for your immense amount of downward growth. So Stop mouthbreathing. No open mouth posture. If you cant, find out what ever there is that is obstructing your nasale breathing this could be a deviated septum, allergies, enlarged adenoids, nasale polyphs and so on. Visit a professional ENT. Studies show that prolonged mouthbreathing while growing up results in maxillary and mandibulary malformation that results in an upper and lower jaw that is downwards and set back (https://bmcoralhealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12903-021-01458-7) what in appearance means a flatter face overall and (among others) the lack of checkbones you see.

Start chewing harder foods, nuts and hard chewing gum like mastix gum. I personally recommend mastix gum in terms of hard gums since it is tree resin and also has probiotic effects. Chewing puts pressure on the mandible and so develops it. Since you are still in development I guess this would still apply to you.

Workout to not only build muscle but also to gain good posture and increase HGH and T which will also assist in your facial development. Also to gain the most amount of gains adapt an only pastured raised organic 100% grasfed olaf and beef diet and vegetables (no seeds, best green leafy vegetables like kale for eg.). Absolutely no processed foods. Get a good sleep scheudle, drink 1 gallon of water a day. Also dont consume estrogen inducing compounds this also means reduce any plastic bagging and food or water that is enveloped in plastic or plastic bottles.

The quintessence is to what you develop is genetic and already determined but to what extended you achieve this is also depended on how you use your face (aka your enviroment). So start using your face so that you achieve as much development as possible.

When first applying a skincare routine look first if your skin barrier is damaged. Most often if you never took care of your skin, if you didnt applied a skincare routine it is mostly damaged. It wouldnt make any sense to start a skincare routine without repairing the skin barrier. This is like a ship that has a leak, but instead of repairing the leak, to always throw water out. I first started to see beneftis of skincare after I repaired my skin barrier. To repair a skin barreri look out for cremes that are for sensitive skin and have cermaides, colesterol and best also a moisturizer. If there isnt one available which includes a moisturizer look for one with hyaluronic acid. Also protect your skin with a sunscreen. I recommend Round Lab - Birch Juice Moisturizing Sun Cream SPF50+ which also has high PA. I wouldnt use a cleanser when you are in the repairing process of your skin barrier. Use water in this step. This would take approx maximally 3 months. After your skin barrier is repaired start with a regular skin care regimen: cleanser, moisturizer, an active like retinol (use better tretinoin), and sun screen. This is also the time to start using tretinoin. Find a way to get it prescribed. It gets often prescribed when someones has acne. So if you get an acne dropout hurry to a dermatologist and ask for a tretinoin prescription. To see benefits of tretinoin you have to do it for a long time so be patient.

Get your mole removed asap.

Do all this until 18. All day every day.

Then when you are 18 get a skeletal palatal expander like the FME but with a facemask like the FMA. Be careful to ask for ONLY straight and forward protraction of the midface. Otherwise it will be forward and downward which will destroy you. This is depended on the placement of the distractor and the angle from where you protract the facemask from. It is important that you wear the facemask 24/7. You would achieve more forward growth when you also apply everything what we already covered (breathing, good posutre, nose breathing, chewing) plus an so called altRAMEC protocol. altRAMEC protocol means summarized turining the screws of the distractor in a cyclic motion so to speak. Open the sutures and closing it and meanwhile you protract your midface forward with the facemask. Getting back to the breathing this is one way how normally craniofacial development occurs. The idea is by this protocoll to induce more craniofacial growth than with protraction alone. To this for 1 year for maximal forward movement.

After that reevaluate what is needed. You are not done yet. I personally would say testomaxxing and maybe a little bit hgh to gain a browridge (?) if it will not develop until 18 after working out and so on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klimo
@seeker I assume you probably have sleep apnea too. So get a CPAP to get better sleep and development overall if this is true. Also ask for a mandibular advacement device. Try both out and see what is better for you also for your sleep assuming you have sleep apnea.

Last edited:
Personal falios:
- MY MOLE

- Extremely small ramus.
- Recessed chin
- Small chin.

Ways to improve:
Softmaxxes:

- Skincare
- Growing hair
Hardmaxxes:
- Sliding genioplasty.
- Bimax
- Mole removal

indian = over
suicide and hope u reborn into a cow in india if not india u will be turned into steak
and become a king get donation of food every day
indiancowmaxxing is the key

Rip us nigga, we couldve touched the sky, but by being retard 6 yr olds thumbsucking mouthbreathing we're down rotting

• So Sad
Reactions: klimo
Rip us nigga, we couldve touched the sky, but by being retard 6 yr olds thumbsucking mouthbreathing we're down rotting
Did mouthbreathing destroyed u too?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
It is an achievement because both my father and mother are descendants of mogger warriors, and a lot of my uncles feature mog
with that logic i descend from the 7'5 terachad brahmins of the 18th century (they dont exist)

I personally would first maximize my development as much as possible.

Breathing puts pressure to the skull from within via cerebrospinal fluid https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3895787/ and https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8264886/). Therefore by applying breathing exercises every day for a long period of time you should be able to induce pressure and so cause to a small extend craniofacial growth. This for e.g.:

Your facial development looks like it got fucked by prolonged mouthbreathing which was atleast to a part I believe responsible for your immense amount of downward growth. So Stop mouthbreathing. No open mouth posture. If you cant, find out what ever there is that is obstructing your nasale breathing this could be a deviated septum, allergies, enlarged adenoids, nasale polyphs and so on. Visit a professional ENT. Studies show that prolonged mouthbreathing while growing up results in maxillary and mandibulary malformation that results in an upper and lower jaw that is downwards and set back (https://bmcoralhealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12903-021-01458-7) what in appearance means a flatter face overall and (among others) the lack of checkbones you see.

Start chewing harder foods, nuts and hard chewing gum like mastix gum. I personally recommend mastix gum in terms of hard gums since it is tree resin and also has probiotic effects. Chewing puts pressure on the mandible and so develops it. Since you are still in development I guess this would still apply to you.

Workout to not only build muscle but also to gain good posture and increase HGH and T which will also assist in your facial development. Also to gain the most amount of gains adapt an only pastured raised organic 100% grasfed olaf and beef diet and vegetables (no seeds, best green leafy vegetables like kale for eg.). Absolutely no processed foods. Get a good sleep scheudle, drink 1 gallon of water a day. Also dont consume estrogen inducing compounds this also means reduce any plastic bagging and food or water that is enveloped in plastic or plastic bottles.

The quintessence is to what you develop is genetic and already determined but to what extended you achieve this is also depended on how you use your face (aka your enviroment). So start using your face so that you achieve as much development as possible.

When first applying a skincare routine look first if your skin barrier is damaged. Most often if you never took care of your skin, if you didnt applied a skincare routine it is mostly damaged. It wouldnt make any sense to start a skincare routine without repairing the skin barrier. This is like a ship that has a leak, but instead of repairing the leak, to always throw water out. I first started to see beneftis of skincare after I repaired my skin barrier. To repair a skin barreri look out for cremes that are for sensitive skin and have cermaides, colesterol and best also a moisturizer. If there isnt one available which includes a moisturizer look for one with hyaluronic acid. Also protect your skin with a sunscreen. I recommend Round Lab - Birch Juice Moisturizing Sun Cream SPF50+ which also has high PA. I wouldnt use a cleanser when you are in the repairing process of your skin barrier. Use water in this step. This would take approx maximally 3 months. After your skin barrier is repaired start with a regular skin care regimen: cleanser, moisturizer, an active like retinol (use better tretinoin), and sun screen. This is also the time to start using tretinoin. Find a way to get it prescribed. It gets often prescribed when someones has acne. So if you get an acne dropout hurry to a dermatologist and ask for a tretinoin prescription. To see benefits of tretinoin you have to do it for a long time so be patient.

Get your mole removed asap.

Do all this until 18. All day every day.

Then when you are 18 get a skeletal palatal expander like the FME but with a facemask like the FMA. Be careful to ask for ONLY straight and forward protraction of the midface. Otherwise it will be forward and downward which will destroy you. This is depended on the placement of the distractor and the angle from where you protract the facemask from. It is important that you wear the facemask 24/7. You would achieve more forward growth when you also apply everything what we already covered (breathing, good posutre, nose breathing, chewing) plus an so called altRAMEC protocol. altRAMEC protocol means summarized turining the screws of the distractor in a cyclic motion so to speak. Open the sutures and closing it and meanwhile you protract your midface forward with the facemask. Getting back to the breathing this is one way how normally craniofacial development occurs. The idea is by this protocoll to induce more craniofacial growth than with protraction alone. To this for 1 year for maximal forward movement.

After that reevaluate what is needed. You are not done yet. I personally would say testomaxxing and maybe a little bit hgh to gain a browridge (?) if it will not develop until 18 after working out and so on.

W-what is this? How has this forum become so genuinely good for advice suddenly? Bro THANK YOU SO MUCH. I can't test or hgh max since my parents wouldn't allow me, but I'll look into this altRAMEC stuff if it means not getting surgery (?)

Yeah it is kind of sad that I really ruined my potential by a lot since my gonial angle might be my worst feature. But, it is never over, Allah is the Provider

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Dont hardmaxx too much you will get even more fucked like james sapphire

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Dont hardmaxx too much you will get even more fucked like james sapphire
I will most likely never be able to get surgeries at all. If somehow I can, at maximum a bimax and sliding genio.

I will most likely never be able to get surgeries at all. If somehow I can, at maximum a bimax and sliding genio.
Do some more research first on what surgeries are low risk/high risk and low reward/high reward
There are still many softmaxxing tips too i recommend you shave and pick better glasses

Do some more research first on what surgeries are low risk/high risk and low reward/high reward
There are still many softmaxxing tips too i recommend you shave and pick better glasses
I just got new glasses bruhh

Personal falios:
- MY MOLE

- Extremely small ramus.
- Recessed chin
- Small chin.

Ways to improve:
Softmaxxes:

- Skincare
- Growing hair
Hardmaxxes:
- Sliding genioplasty.
- Bimax
- Mole removal

3965272 IMG 0177

Pray to gandy you'll ascend ASAP rn

• +1