THIS MAKES ME WANT TO ROPE

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
I'm recessed as fuark but my right side is far more recessed than the left one. It has:

- more nct
- less undereye fat pads
- Worse undereye support
- more UEE
- less deeper set eye
- Higher set eyebrows
- Practically non existent small flat cheekbone
- smaller masseters
- higher gonial angle
- more inward gonions
- shorter ramus
- thinner lip
- narrower chin

It actually drives me crazy the difference between my two sides of my face. My left side looks subhuman my right looks terasubhuman. Idk if it's cause it has smaller masseters or because I slept on my right side for a long time.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Ryldoo IS COPING, Ark and 2 others
So basically asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
So basically asymmetry
Yes but since I'm already pretty recessed in my left side my right side is super recessed so it looks super disgusting

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
Not noticeable at all, JFL.

• +1
Dw it was over from the start

• +1
Not noticeable at all, JFL.
Cope I touch my face and look in the mirror and can see/feel it. Maybe not in the lighting frauded pics I sent you. But the difference in the cheekbone, ramus, gonions and gonial angle is suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
bimax will fix both of ur sides

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Napoleon1800
Cope I touch my face and look in the mirror and can see/feel it. Maybe not in the lighting frauded pics I sent you. But the difference in the cheekbone, ramus, gonions and gonial angle is suifuel
Ur hyperfixating, it's not nearly as bad as you make it out to be.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Ur hyperfixating, it's not nearly as bad as you make it out to be.
No it's very visible and subhuman I will cope with muh d3+k2, hardmewing, chewing and chintucks and hgh for now but I'll probably have to get like bimax

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
No it's very visible and subhuman I will cope with muh d3+k2, hardmewing, chewing and chintucks and hgh for now but I'll probably have to get like bimax
Dawg, who hurt your self-esteem so much : (.

• +1
Reactions: PedroFavelinha and Napoleon1800
there is no escape

• +1
One side of your face is underdeveloped aka you have some kind of disease. I read about that shit I don't remember the name of disease but it is rarer than down syndrome. Congratulations man, you won lottery.

• +1
same at least my left side looks human and im at least not reccesed neither from the left or right im just less developed from one side

• +1
has something to do with the neck and spinal, posture etc.... (if the different is pretty see-able)

• +1
Everyone has asymmetry. It's when u spend too much time in the mirror looking for it it's worse. One side of chicos face is larger than the other and it doesn't stop him from having a good face even without extreme bones

• +1
no pics no care

• +1
Asymmetry seems like a really subhuman trait. Pic?

• +1
I'm recessed as fuark but my right side is far more recessed than the left one. It has:

- more nct
- less undereye fat pads
- Worse undereye support
- more UEE
- less deeper set eye
- Higher set eyebrows
- smaller masseters
- higher gonial angle
- more inward gonions
- shorter ramus
- thinner lip
- narrower chin

It actually drives me crazy the difference between my two sides of my face. My left side looks subhuman my right looks terasubhuman. Idk if it's cause it has smaller masseters or because I slept on my right side for a long time.
Yes, ppl normally are recessed from both sides so they dont know how much recession fuck them. If people knew, they would rope. My right side is also recessed and theres brutal diff in the facial expressions esch side express.

• +1

- more nct
- less undereye fat pads
- Worse undereye support
- more UEE
- less deeper set eye
- Higher set eyebrows
- smaller masseters
- higher gonial angle
- more inward gonions
- shorter ramus
- thinner lip
- narrower chin

Do you have any allergies?

• +1
has something to do with the neck and spinal, posture etc.... (if the different is pretty see-able)
Should I go tona physio do u think