facial assymetry because i got fucked up teeth

M

masturbek

Iron
when i was 13 i had bad teeth so i got my upper first upper molar on the left side of my face extracted, and on the right side 2 of my upper molars and one premolar length was shortened. im 15 rn and my left side is more developed while right side looks recessed jaw is more narrow has a slight nasolabial fold and my cheekbone has less projection. if i get my teeth length fixed on the right side can i retrieve my facial symmetry back?

when i was 13 i had bad teeth so i got my upper first upper molar on the left side of my face extracted, and on the right side 2 of my upper molars and one premolar length was shortened. im 15 rn and my left side is more developed while right side looks recessed jaw is more narrow has a slight nasolabial fold and my cheekbone has less projection. if i get my teeth length fixed on the right side can i retrieve my facial symmetry back?
Buddy boyo I have the exact thing you said happened to me but mine was caused by cavities I remember the day when I was 14 I chewing on hard gum suddenly the my non dominant side(left jaw molar) small chunks cracked and destroyed becuz the cavity was spread and the left molars teeth was giga short and not touch contact with bottom

Because of it I got the exact problem you said and now I'm 19 and boyo It got even worse and badddddddd

Extracting teeth is probably the biggest bs out there.