A creepy sneak peek into the next Superman movie ...

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
It's not a reboot! They're making it seem that way. Clever misdirection. It's from a parallel universe because Barry, The Flash, fucked everything up. The new man of steel will be played by David Corenswet. The story is repeated but with WOKE ideology injection.

Now comes the most disturbing, but expected part. The new Clark Kent is gay! But with a twist. Superman is into women. Lois, of course. But Clark is fucking Jimmy Olsen. Super Heteroflexible! Get this. Mocking skitzos, right? The new Superman character is schizophrenic -- he has a therapist in the story.

After he rips the fabric off his tight muscular body, his personality changes into Super "Straight" Man. But when he's Clark, he's fucking men, specifically, Jimmy's bussy. Shaking my damn fucking head.

I am extremely dissatisfied with the constant spectacle of this faggot shit shoved down our throats. Check it. There's a scene where Clark walks in on Jimmy changing clothes in the locker room at the Daily Planet Fitness Center. Clark says, "Hey, Jimmy, what's the scoop?"

Jimmy bends over, captivated by Clark's Alpha stare, he reacts, "Oh my gad, you're making me blush."

Clark super-speeds behind Jimmy. "I got your blush right here," he says, pressing himself against Jimmy's soft, tender buns. Sick fucking faggot writers!!

Also, they're bringing back Ben Affleck (Batman) and Henry Cavill (Superman) but two movies from this one. They'll have both Batmen, FOUR Supermen (Corenswet, Cavill, Routh, CAGE), TWO Supergirls (Benoist and Sasha,) Flash (rumors suggest the TV Flash actors might sign contracts), then the rest of the Justice League including the Suicide Squad (Black Adam too.) -- Justice League/Justice Society vs. Suicide Squad/Legion of Doom.

I can't make this shit up! The fuck wrong with these retards?? Enough is enough! We get it! Some people are gay. Okay! Why try making everyone gay?? It's like some twisted depopulation agenda happening. WHOA! Agenda = gender??? Whaat.

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 19766 and Manletmachine
Wtf are you talking about

• +1
Reactions: Interested, chosen-one and Deleted member 19766
Jew media at it again.

Gotta make everyone a faggot so they dont reproduce.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Jew media at it again.

Gotta make everyone a faggot so they dont reproduce.
That's what it seems. It also seems like several groups are working to depopulate the people. War would be the biggest depopulator.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42009
That's what it seems. It also seems like several groups are working to depopulate the people. War would be the biggest depopulator.
is not enough, even if the 25 million that died in ww2 were today that would amount to almost zero, they will have to use nukes

Read it all. Absolutely riveting

• +1
is not enough, even if the 25 million that died in ww2 were today that would amount to almost zero, they will have to use nukes
The biological war we're currently in will escalate. The fucking Chinese released a deadly bacteria virus on us a year ago. It's beginning to spread. It's design is to cripple you if you seek medical aid. If you don't, you die.
Eventually, this war will cascade into a bloody battle to the end. Billions of people will be removed from this Earth.

When it's over, a new Earth rises.

OP is a well-known schizo in these parts
News Verify GIF by INTO ACTION

Read it all. Absolutely riveting
yes GIF

The biological war we're currently in will escalate. The fucking Chinese released a deadly bacteria virus on us a year ago. It's beginning to spread. It's design is to cripple you if you seek medical aid. If you don't, you die.
Eventually, this war will cascade into a bloody battle to the end. Billions of people will be removed from this Earth.

When it's over, a new Earth rises.

News Verify GIF by INTO ACTION

yes GIF
I got covid from Paris niggers last year, no vaxxed, hope i dont get any long term shit.

Im not gonna reproduce anyway, i cant breed. Hope stfh is not during my time.

Nato will escalate things 100% eventually, they are all part of WEF, even China and Russia, they need to get rid of 5 billions subhumans.

• +1
source, schizo?

• Hmm...
Great! Can't wait 🤓

• JFL
It's not a reboot! They're making it seem that way. Clever misdirection. It's from a parallel universe because Barry, The Flash, fucked everything up. The new man of steel will be played by David Corenswet. The story is repeated but with WOKE ideology injection.

Now comes the most disturbing, but expected part. The new Clark Kent is gay! But with a twist. Superman is into women. Lois, of course. But Clark is fucking Jimmy Olsen. Super Heteroflexible! Get this. Mocking skitzos, right? The new Superman character is schizophrenic -- he has a therapist in the story.

After he rips the fabric off his tight muscular body, his personality changes into Super "Straight" Man. But when he's Clark, he's fucking men, specifically, Jimmy's bussy. Shaking my damn fucking head.

I am extremely dissatisfied with the constant spectacle of this faggot shit shoved down our throats. Check it. There's a scene where Clark walks in on Jimmy changing clothes in the locker room at the Daily Planet Fitness Center. Clark says, "Hey, Jimmy, what's the scoop?"

Jimmy bends over, captivated by Clark's Alpha stare, he reacts, "Oh my gad, you're making me blush."

Clark super-speeds behind Jimmy. "I got your blush right here," he says, pressing himself against Jimmy's soft, tender buns. Sick fucking faggot writers!!

Also, they're bringing back Ben Affleck (Batman) and Henry Cavill (Superman) but two movies from this one. They'll have both Batmen, FOUR Supermen (Corenswet, Cavill, Routh, CAGE), TWO Supergirls (Benoist and Sasha,) Flash (rumors suggest the TV Flash actors might sign contracts), then the rest of the Justice League including the Suicide Squad (Black Adam too.) -- Justice League/Justice Society vs. Suicide Squad/Legion of Doom.

I can't make this shit up! The fuck wrong with these retards?? Enough is enough! We get it! Some people are gay. Okay! Why try making everyone gay?? It's like some twisted depopulation agenda happening. WHOA! Agenda = gender??? Whaat.
Is this true??

• Hmm...
Is this true??
Of course. They can't get enough of the faggot shit. I finally watched the last season of the Flash series. Wow! They fucked the characters to pieces. It felt like a parody of the show being mocked on BET.

Of course. They can't get enough of the faggot shit. I finally watched the last season of the Flash series. Wow! They fucked the characters to pieces. It felt like a parody of the show being mocked on BET.
I hope not. If they do, I hope the movie absolutely fails

• +1