A difference I've noticed between male and female looksmaxxing forums

That's because this isn't a looksmaxing forum - it's a social media website for autists

For men looksmaxing isn't really possible at all - you have gym, you have hairstyle & HTs and that's about it.
Every other option is hardcore plastic surgery procedure that costs thousands.

So that's why it always just devolves into absolute shitposting while everyone here is "saving up"
You have way more than that. You have lifts (shoes/insoles), sunbeds, dieting to get shredded, filler, makeup, penis enlargement, less ‘hardcore’ ps (e.g. rhino, genio, eye area procedures), style/clothing, best photos for dating apps, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You have way more than that. You have lifts (shoes/insoles), sunbeds, dieting to get shredded, filler, makeup, penis enlargement, less ‘hardcore’ ps (e.g. rhino, genio, eye area procedures), style/clothing, best photos for dating apps, etc.
you seem to be forgetting where the mans value really comes from
these are just "finishing touches"

Men also have more autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, datboijj, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, datboijj and Xangsane
Eye area procedures are "less hardcore"?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
"Also I will say not all incels are unattractive. A lot of them really just don’t like women. The incels of color dispose that their girls go after white “chads” but then they lust after white girls themselves. I think with that, the definition can fit some of the people on here too. I find Incel sociology actually really interesting. Before they deleted one of the pages on Reddit, I used to browse it. A lot of asian men whining about moneymaxxxing to get white girls"
------------------------

:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and datboijj
Here's something I've noticed. It's the difference in language used, vibe and avatars used in male vs female looksmaxxing forums.
Last night I decided to lurk a few female looksmaxxing forums just for fun and the vibe honestly feels a lot more serious and dull compared to here and lookism.

Male looks forums (e.g. Looksmax.org, Lookism.net): Male model/4chan/anime/dank meme/edgy avatars, shitposty/4chan style language, abundant use of PSL slang, shitposty vibe even in "serious" subforums, freer speech, more edgy content

Female looks forums (e.g. r/splendida, r/vindictapoc, mybeautyconsultant.net): Female model avatars ONLY, serious/formal language used, no inside slang, no meme culture, no shitposting, DULL DULL DULL

Why these differences? Imagine if female looksmaxxing forums had a similar vibe to psl forums.
I swear to god those bitches are so soy.

• JFL
nigga get your girl to join one of these forums
but women aren't allowed

ACTUALLY I've got an idea. what about I get her with me, and I'll ask her to rate guys you send to her on a thread? similar to what @Romeo1111 did

• JFL
@RichmondBread if he was a foid

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person
Eye area procedures are "less hardcore"?
I meant the less hardcore of the eye area procedures, like canthoplasty, blepharoplasty, etc. An orbital box osteotomy is fucking scary lol

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Here's something I've noticed. It's the difference in language used, vibe and avatars used in male vs female looksmaxxing forums.
Last night I decided to lurk a few female looksmaxxing forums just for fun and the vibe honestly feels a lot more serious and dull compared to here and lookism.

Male looks forums (e.g. Looksmax.org, Lookism.net): Male model/4chan/anime/dank meme/edgy avatars, shitposty/4chan style language, abundant use of PSL slang, shitposty vibe even in "serious" subforums, freer speech, more edgy content

Female looks forums (e.g. r/splendida, r/vindictapoc, mybeautyconsultant.net): Female model avatars ONLY, serious/formal language used, no inside slang, no meme culture, no shitposting, DULL DULL DULL

Why these differences? Imagine if female looksmaxxing forums had a similar vibe to psl forums.
in my experience women are as smart as men but they dont really have a shitposting culture at all irl and especially online. anon personalities go over their heads sometimes like I send my sister random things and I sent her a 4chan screencap and I had to explain to her anon culture and stuff they are emotionally different I would say

Because female “looksmaxxers” don’t need to rot.
A repulsive shebaboon can put on a bit of makeup and get railed on the same day.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 9670
It looks like they are really looking for looksmaxxing tips instead of a place to interact with people.

they are just as trash, even if they get a full list of surgeries they will still opt to get fillers all over their face. Girls can afford butchering their face, their will always be a provider

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

Thats because women dont have the abstract mind we do and they actually looksmax JFL , also population here is young asf but good observation

To be honest many women can be humorous. It's just that in those female looksmaxxing spaces they tend to be like sheep and are afraid to stand out.

That's true. Why aren't they as detailed then?
they are prolly afraid of someone lowering their ego and telling them

"stop coping subhuman you will ndever have gigi hadid cheek bones":lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Xangsane
imagine if we had female teen users
'moonblunt bro, im mirin your slays'
--> 'sunsharp sis, I'm loving how you embrace your strong sexuality'
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

and then we chat and fuck female users while rotters on here doxx us for fun

would be legit legendary if we had some FWB users on here (autistic gl females for sex or some shit)

• JFL
they are prolly afraid of someone lowering their ego and telling them

"stop coping subhuman you will ndever have gigi hadid cheek bones":lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
Black women - femcels? :lul:

Black women have highest body count, they can be 400 lbs and still having dudes that wanna smash
thats because niggas are desperate

also i have seen a black woman telling me she attracts ,men of all races:lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
but women aren't allowed

ACTUALLY I've got an idea. what about I get her with me, and I'll ask her to rate guys you send to her on a thread? similar to what @Romeo1111 did
do it

also my manlet bro you have a gf????

One of your best threads NGL.

• Love it
Thanks why?
It was very entertaining and I have also been on those female forums lurking like my beauty consultant and I think other one I can't remember the name of it though.

• Love it
It was very entertaining and I have also been on those female forums lurking like my beauty consultant and I think other one I can't remember the name of it though.
Thoughts on that forum?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Thoughts on that forum?
It's very serious and boring. It's just like you said no meme culture, no shit posting, you have to be super PC, the women on their rarely make jokes and they have the most boring female avis. It's basically all women model avis for all of them.

• +1
It's very serious and boring. It's just like you said no meme culture, no shit posting, you have to be super PC, the women on their rarely make jokes and they have the most boring female avis. It's basically all women model avis for all of them.
Exactly. Do they seem ultra aspirational?
Don’t know why they’re so stiff and boring

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and owlofathena
Exactly. Do they seem ultra aspirational?
Don’t know why they’re so stiff and boring
Dont think its because they are "women" for the most part. Its because its on an easily accessible site like reddit, which means some fat ethnic becky started it those subs. Not any obscure femcel type girls.

Imagine if normies were to start a forum like this it would just be an extension of tiktok, 0 culture or inside jokes like how .net/org or 4chan have

• +1
Dont think its because they are "women" for the most part. Its because its on an easily accessible site like reddit, which means some fat ethnic becky started it those subs. Not any obscure femcel type girls.

Imagine if normies were to start a forum like this it would just be an extension of tiktok, 0 culture or inside jokes like how .net/org or 4chan have
Wdym an obscure femcel type girl? A nerdy white or East Asian foid wearing glasses and likes underground stuff?

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Wdym an obscure femcel type girl? A nerdy white or East Asian foid wearing glasses and likes underground stuff?

IMG 7102

Somn like this yeah, :lul:

Also they have to be extremist. Thats where the funniest jokes come from

• +1